Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 11. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
There is always a new one coming out. You know not all the time we rise forever so wethier we like it or not something will come better. Bit for sure bitcoin has its significant history that peoplecsny forget.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
In the next few no I think nothing will change. After 5 years, there may be more progressive currencies.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Anything can be possible in the crypto world. But one thing must remind bitcoin is the mother all altcoins.
Activity: 70
as long as there is demand and people are buying bitcoin, Bitcoin will last forever. but i'm afraid there are coins better than btc actually. just my opinion.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
I would never change Bitcoin's with another cryptocurrency. I think it is not possible for now. There is a possibility that it will be in the future. It will be. If the bitcoin is replaced, it means that the crypto money has got better technology than that.
Activity: 107
It can be possible, just like old civilizations replaced by new ones. Old technology will be eventually replaced by new and much advanced one. As much as I love bitcoin, sooner or later something new will take over its place but the legacy bitcoin has established will remain.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
they will only speculate.However, this has been discussed repeatedly. In order for cryptocurrency spaces to develop, it would be most appropriate if there were many coins at the top and not just one. No one could say that one of them would have happened.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

No, it won't be Monero... Grin

Since nothing lasts forever it is of course possible that Bitcoin will be replaced some day. The question is it likely to be replaced by another cryptocurrency or will it be replaced by an entirely new concept? I think if a new system replaces Bitcoin it must have highly significant advantages over Bitcoin that come close to the paradigm shift that Bitcoin represents compared to the existing fiat money system.

The reason why I don't believe that Bitcoin is replaced easily by another cryptocurrency is its significant network effect that is the result of having the biggest user base. Bitcoin had a first mover advantage. That advantage can not be easily reversed.

ya.ya.yo!
from my views and experience in bitcoin of two years there are no chance to replace the bitcoin by another cryptocurrency because now a days the demand of bitcoin in all over world is very popular so if any other cryptocurrency take the position of bitcoin it take so much of time like that minimum twenty years to replace the position of bitcoin . Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in all over cryptocurrency thats it take so much of time.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
It can be replaced by a word but there are so many altcoins attempting to surpass bitcoins can't happen and the first of this is they need to stand alone and not to depend on bitcoins because when bitcoins are dump alamost all are also. Sor a coin that is aiming to pass bitcoins will never replace this time.
Activity: 395
I have very little faith in this, because bitcoin is currently the strongest cryptocurrency and there is no such coin that would be able to bypass it. But as will be actually, will show time.
Activity: 490
Perhaps with the development of time, this will happen, but bitcoin also continues to develop and improve, and so simply its leadership it will not yield.
Activity: 1050
Things can happen, I never thought that bitcoin is a perfect coin, there will be a weakness someday that will make another coin replace bitcoin, and for us the most important is to continue to get the benefits and profit from the coin.
copper member
Activity: 14
Pimapay-Pimacoin::
Never, Bitcoin will always be the first
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Although I always keep an open mind when it comes to what happens in bitcoin as I believe anything is possible but I don't believe there will be a coin that will over take bitcoin as bitcoin was the first and bitcoin is the reason we are all talking about cryptocurrencies. The prices of other cryptocurrencies kinda depend on the price of bitcoin right now and I don't think that dependence is going away any time soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Well there's always a possibility that bitcoin will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies in the future but for now, I think it is so far from happening. Bitcoin had a lot of things shown to the people that has proven that it is worth it on the position it has today. Ethereum is one of the candidates that is expected to dethrone bitcoin in the future though its value is still too far from bitcoin's now.
Activity: 156
Bitcoin will not easily be replace by other coins. It is the first crypto currecny that very popular that even aunty know about bitcoin.
Activity: 90
it can happen if bitcoin prices will continue to decline. but Bitcoin has a more stable and bright future. to replace bitcoin with another crypto takes a very long time
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Bitcoin performs an important task, and I really think that it has a long-term value, but the main problem of bitcoin in scalability.
If the developers of bitcoin do not provide updates in time, then it will not stand the competition of other, more sophisticated crypto-currencies.
Activity: 98
It will be possible. Now you can see there is so many new coins introduced with more interest.
Even if the the prices is not good yet, but, no one knows in 5 years later.
If a coin with good strategy from developer make a good move in the market, bitcoin will have a good competitor.
Activity: 33
Why replace Bitcoin with another crypto currency and change one and the same now it exists and earns good money on it.
Pages:
Jump to: