Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Bitcoin can really replace any currency in the world due to the price of different cryptocurrency today that is keep on increasing in the market, this is the reason why we should invest even more on bitcoins because we can earn more profit when the market is pumping its value.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I don't think bitcoin will be replaced, but i think the price will profit hence high that there will be abnormal cryptocurrency or several that will be used in conjunction taking into account bitcoin. I think here is room for future  than one.
Activity: 427
Merit: 266
If bitcoin dies then all shitcoins die with it so you better hope and pray it lives long and prospers.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
No - never . Bitcoin is main crypto currency and no one others could replacement it , may be in future some body will make currency in 100x much better than bitcoin and will have chance on this challenge but not for now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I don't see any altcoin taking over any time soon. Even ETH, Dogecoin, Litecoin, any coin isn't powerful enough to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin has always been the base of all altcoins. Without Bitcoins, altcoins might not even be where it is today. In addition, altcoins nowadays are just there for people that are looking for a coin to trade. It doesn't have a use or purpose at all.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Bitcoin will be replaced with blockchain-based fiat currency
Where the government participates in controlling the circulation of the currency
And the public will be more familiar with blockchain technology

However, we must still appreciate the existence of Bitcoin, because without Bitcoin, blockchain technology will never exist

Agree. This would probably happen within a couple of years from now. When fiat currencies transition from physical to digital using blockchain technology, then they'll be the lead in everyday payments as people will use them more than cryptocurrencies themselves. Of course, nowadays fiat is used more than cryptos, but the switch from physical to digital will make them similar to many of the cryptocurrencies we know and love today.

Despite this, both fiat and cryptocurrencies will co-exist in the future, as one is centralized and controlled by governments while the other is decentralized and anyone can join or leave them at will. Bitcoin will still be the dominant cryptocurrency for years to come, as it'll be the "digital gold" that anyone would want to store money in it. Unless, another crypto comes with a superior technology than blockchain, Bitcoin will remain as king of cryptocurrencies for quite a long time. While it's unlikely that Bitcoin would become replaced by another cryptocurrency in the future, Bitcoin would certainly replace Gold as a store of value in a few years’ time. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 196
It is difficult to imagine a situation in which Bitcoin will be replaced by some other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a very developed infrastructure. Through it this virtual currency is connected to its users in the real world.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
There are no certainties in life. BTC is the king right now and it doesn't look like there are any competitors around (yet) that could pose a real threat. However, things could change in the future. I do think that such a shift would not happen overnight but gradually.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Any chance of course can happen, never say impossible to replace bitcoin because it is pride and overload, I'm sure that someday there will be coins that can replace bitcoin, some of the very good coins are Monero, Ripple and Ethereum.
Activity: 378
it would be very good if there would be worthy competitors bitcoin for capitalization! I think that the course of all other coins would not depend much on the reliability of bitcoins! although already now a good five coins are appearing on capitalization!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
we live in the real world, I think nothing is impossible, yes I think it may happen, but in my mind I do not think bitcoin will be destroyed, or replaced.
because people already know a lot, bitcoin should be better lagi.agar can compete with paper money.
it's just my mind, and my hope ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

For now bitcoin is the mother of crypto currencies and this not replaceable. There are a lot of people using bitcoin and dependent on it. Since 2009 bitcoin was very stable although it is volatile but i can say that this helps a lot of people reaching their dreams come true.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
No other crypto coin can replaced bitcoin, because bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies. bitcoin is the first digital currencies that you can buy other crypto . and many Millionaires buy and hold Bitcoin .
Activity: 308
There is no other currency to replace bitcoin because none is as strong as bitcoin and also as popular as bitcoin is right now
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Currently bitcoin dominance reaches over 44% of all cryptocurrencies (about 1500 coins and tokens), with a 44% marketcap of course difficult to replace bitcoin in such a short time, let alone the closest competitor Ethereum marketcap is no more than 20%.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

It is quite possible to be replaced by another coin if that coin has a more active community to support it.
Activity: 252
I think not, because, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, bitcoin still holds the most important role in cryptocurrency.
Then, bitcoin value is more stable when compared with other coins.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
Nothing is impossible, so bitcoin will be replaced by other better and sophisticated krystal, but very difficult because bitcoin is the king of its coin king.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Bitcoin, as the first cryptocurrency, is irreplaceable. Although digital currencies have continued to increase in recent years, the most valuable thing is Bitcoin, so I don't think Bitcoin can be replaced by other cryptocurrencies.
Yes true, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and can be said to be the mother of all coins, when bitcoin price drop then the price of all coins will drop, bitcoin becomes the size and standard price of all coins so it is difficult to replace bitcoin with any coin.

Absolutely agree. Any eth or xrp can't fully replace it.
Activity: 126
I think the progress does not stand still and everything is always replaced, for example the etherium has a higher potential because its technology is superior to bitcoin technology, although it is based on it
Pages:
Jump to: