Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 110. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 502
I think it is of great possibilities. Maybe oneday it will be replaced by bcc. What do you think of it
I think you are right bitcoin is going to make the other currency disappear because the chance of the profit in bitcoin is much higher than the other currency. The value of the bitcoin is increasing and it is still growing in price as well because the demand of the bitcoin is getting high. So the existence of the bitcoin will always be above all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think no crypto currency can really replace Bitcoin, in fact all the other crypto currencies depend in their prices and trading stats with Bitcoin itself. The second best valuable and used altcoin now is ETH but it still far from replacing Bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It could happen but maybe in the long run, but currently it might seem not possible. Another way it can happen very fast is when bitcoin fees goes too extreme or problems starts emerging and nothing is done about it
Bitcoin has very good developer support, and i don't think there would be any kind of problem that would cause bitcoin to die. Even though if there are such problems, fixes and solution will be found and put forward soon. Even though the fee might become an issue, bitcoin still might not die since people will still use it as a store value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

it's possible but it will take years for any coin to be replaced with bitcoin. Bitcoin is most populer coin currently and widely accepted so I think it will tuff for any other coin to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
It could happen but maybe in the long run, but currently it might seem not possible. Another way it can happen very fast is when bitcoin fees goes too extreme or problems starts emerging and nothing is done about it
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
Although Bitcoin is slowly growing in popularity, despite all of its various problems, there remains a certain psychological security in a currency held in one's hand. Moreover, fears of hacking, viruses, and other attacks on the entire financial foundation of a nation via purely digital means will likely make most nations slow to adopt such a form of currency.

Bitcoin is not slowly growing in its popularity. It becomes more popular than before. The important thing to know about bitcoin is the characteristics, the benefits, and its advantages. The first reason that Bitcoin has a vast advantage over newer cryptocurrency is their network effect. What if you are a buyer o seller? What will you choose? A bitcoin or other cryptocurrency like litecoin? Because of the power and popularity of bitcoin, you/they will choose bitcoin. The stability is one reason why they choose bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be replaced by another cryptocurrency.

Nothing will stable in the real world, who knows coming days the Bitcoin price may go down and it will go below 100$. We can not predict the digital currency market. Anything can happen in this market. But as per now, the Bitcoin is ruling digital currency world. And it reached the highest value. No other crypto will reach this price. So the bitcoin is famous.

it is possible, although for that to happen another cryptographic money would have for instance to solve the issue with bitcoin's charges or offer better exchange affirmations time so everything comes down to whether there would be a digital money which would be superior to anything BTC concerning parameters and operations,also we should not overlook that BTC has been the main for quite a while and it won't be simple for it to lose it's pioneer put.
Everything is possible and nothing can keeps its value forever, rememeber that.
Example: Samsung, in the past this company only has the field about smartphone, but only after 2 years from 2015 till 2017, it changed the influence of hardware computer and become one of the most popular brands Cool.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Although Bitcoin is slowly growing in popularity, despite all of its various problems, there remains a certain psychological security in a currency held in one's hand. Moreover, fears of hacking, viruses, and other attacks on the entire financial foundation of a nation via purely digital means will likely make most nations slow to adopt such a form of currency.

Bitcoin is not slowly growing in its popularity. It becomes more popular than before. The important thing to know about bitcoin is the characteristics, the benefits, and its advantages. The first reason that Bitcoin has a vast advantage over newer cryptocurrency is their network effect. What if you are a buyer o seller? What will you choose? A bitcoin or other cryptocurrency like litecoin? Because of the power and popularity of bitcoin, you/they will choose bitcoin. The stability is one reason why they choose bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be replaced by another cryptocurrency.

Nothing will stable in the real world, who knows coming days the Bitcoin price may go down and it will go below 100$. We can not predict the digital currency market. Anything can happen in this market. But as per now, the Bitcoin is ruling digital currency world. And it reached the highest value. No other crypto will reach this price. So the bitcoin is famous.
A few ICO ventures have been existing in light of the blockchain stage. Among every such venture just not very many are fruitful because of the uniqueness. Most activities don't move further to the following level. So nowadays just the coins that have long time survival like bitcoin, for example, wherein or Monero develop conceivably. Yet, this won't supplant bitcoin as bitcoin remains a few stages ahead.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I think in spite of the fact that Bitcoin is gradually developing in prominence, regardless of the greater part of its different issues, there remains a specific mental security in a money grasped. Besides, fears of hacking, infections, and different assaults on the whole money related establishment of a country through absolutely computerized means will probably influence most countries to ease back to receive such a type of cash and Good point. For whatever length of time that many individuals still accept and put resources into bitcoin, it can never go down.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
At the moment it is very difficult but in near years we never know  what will happen but since bitcoin network is stable and trusted by people whom use bitcoin it will not be easy and again some coins can follow BTC but to be replaced I don't think so
Activity: 56
i think although Bitcoin is slowly growing in popularity, despite all of its various problems, there remains a certain psychological security in a currency held in one's hand. Moreover, fears of hacking, viruses, and other attacks on the entire financial foundation of a nation via purely digital means will likely make most nations slow to adopt such a form of currency and Good point. As long as many people still believe and invest in bitcoin, it can never go down.
It also can't be sabotaged. You know what I mean. Bitcoin is as strong as steel.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
bitcoin is not replaceable because there is no any another cryptocurrency compare to bitcoin all are having lower value.
There are a lot of coins that has a lower value than bitcoin and because of that, those coins can be attractive because of cheap price and if their features is better than bitcoin then the whales or big investors in the market will treat it as a sleeping giant and it will wake up if the average traders or buyers will take action for it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517

maybe yes, maybe not. depending on what happens in the future. no one can predict for sure.

the question is. what can cause obsolete bitcoin? of course there should be a coin that exceeds that of bitcoin instead.
and to this day bitcoin still perched at number one.
Yes I also think in the same way. It will never happen as we all predict, because the acceptance, regulation and legalization in some countries also show the importance of bitcoin. Have someone ever heard that a specific country accept any other currency than bitcoin as their legal currency.

I am sure never heard. Because other currencies are like the currency of a small country and bitcoin is like dollar.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
My Identity Coin
bitcoin is not replaceable because there is no any another cryptocurrency compare to bitcoin all are having lower value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Well I believe in that speculation, the fact that even bitcoin just simply be popular before and used by people will not denytge fact that mabe for the next years bicoin will surpass, I mean its either be modified or replaed at all, but as of now I see bitcoin stronghly stndig wih its pice so I can sense that having a new effective currency wilk not aprout that fast it will undergo in different process and it ay ake too long , but some hearsays that that they next crypto-currency will be ethereum, and I saw in blockfolio, it chasing bitcoin's price.
Activity: 56
I think it is of great possibilities. Maybe oneday it will be replaced by bcc. What do you think of it
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
in the value of bitcoin if you compare to the other cryptocurrencies i dont think the other cryptocurrency will replaced the bitcoin because bitcoin is now the highest among the all cryptocurrency and many country was using bitcoin until now and the mining trading gambling that the other cryptos not. if the time that the other cryptocurrencies will have a high value im sure that the bitcoin is rising too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
Since every coins worth are measured with BTC, no other coin can replace BTC. Every market and coin would crash if they try. It would be like trying to create chickens without eggs.
Activity: 19
I doubt that there is any other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like ripple and litecoin. The newest addition to the list of its competitors is Ethereum. Ethereum has launched its own cryptocurrency called Ether that showed an exceptional growth last year making it the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency of 2016. And for all one knows, Ether is the only currency right now that owns a slight possibility to outpass the bitcoin in coming years. The biggest accomplishment of Ethereum perhaps is the support from some leading organizations like Microsoft and IBM.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
You can think again, Does bitcoin replaced by another cryptocurrency. Maybe you already know the answer.  One main reason bitcoin is a mother of another cryptocurrency it's difficult to replace it for now . but nothing is impossible.
I dont think that will happen because bitcoin is the most trusted currency as of now and many investors preferring to it as a business or a job.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For now the bitcoin cannot replaced by anyone cryptocurrenccryptocurrency . but i thimk after 20-30 years? The bitcoin will be replaced is becuase there are many new and high value cryptocurrency than bitcoin will appear .
Bitcoin is very dominant and I think investors does not want to make it happen, traders love to play with bitcoin as the price is volatile and since it has an anonymous creator this factor will make investors think that it's really transparent and they can monitor what will happen to it's future.
Bitcoin is nothing if we will not use it so the future really relies on the users and supporters, if this will be a failure for sure there are other crypto currencies that will excel.
Jump to: