Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 17. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i think Bitcoin will stay for a very long long time, so maybe no
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In my opinion, it will never happen because Bitcoin is pioneering when it comes to cryptocurrency and because of Bitcoin all of the alcoins are existing. It maybe equaled but never be replace.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Its possible that bitcoin can be change by other crypto currency. Because there are lot of oin that have same potential and more easy to transact. Like ethereum ethereum.is the next on bitcoin on me.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Yes it can be replaced but currently I don't think there is any coin who has a big community like Bitcoin. If lightning network becomes a success then I think bitcoin wont be touchable for few years at least, but if it fails then bitcoin might have to go through some crisis for survival in few years.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
I dont think so
because , most of exchangers is using Bitcoin as main Pair.
Same as USD $, USD is using by world as main currency.

The good candidate to change bitcoin position is NANO (Instant) or ETH (major coin)
Activity: 266
Bitcoin doesn't replace another cryptocurrency. last August bitcoin has a news that it  would be splitting and there's a lot of people anxiety selling because substitute currency will be go in front. the BCC is marginal type of currency which is every second from BTC. people restless by this news. bitcoin will not replaced  because it is the in the midst  of supplementary cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
There is possibility but right now it would be harder to replace bitcoin because of the remarkable support of the investors that lead to reach its current value now. I think it can be replace only if the people do not have trust anymore in bitcoin and people massive dump the coin. But fortunately everybody seems holding on bitcoin because as time goes by it really breaks the all time record high and for sure it would still be on top in the next coming years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I think anything can happen, if someday bitcoin is replaced with another coin the coin is better than bitcoin, and when compared with some coins like ethereum, monero or litecoin it can be said that altcoin is faster and safer when compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Bitcoin itself won't be assumed control/supplanted by an alternate cryptographic money unless there is some real move with the cryptosphere or a considerable measure of the fiat budgetary frameworks begin to move into cryptos and everybody pushes for another one
Activity: 182
Bitcoin is not going to be replaced by another cryptocurrency because it is the first one and most successful one. But If bitcoin can not grow bound to lose in the competition so that it can be replaced. Hopefully in the future bitcoin is always evolving so it can not be replaced by other crypto.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
I think it's going to happen in a few years. Already now there are many coins that are much safer (Monero) faster (LTC) and more functional (Ethereum) than bitcoin. I think it's just a matter of time.
I think the most likely addition of bitcoin is Ethereum, although now prices and marketcap ethereum are declining but I'm sure that 5 more years ethereum can replace bitcoin, and from now on we have to share a larger portion of investment for ethereum.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
probably, and most likely to replace bitcoin is etherum. I see it because etherum has always been at the forefront of bitcoin, and no other altcoin is able to cross the etherum.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
I think it's going to happen in a few years. Already now there are many coins that are much safer (Monero) faster (LTC) and more functional (Ethereum) than bitcoin. I think it's just a matter of time.
To replace the bitcoin position is not as easy as you say bitcoin is the first crypto and it's hard to beat their community except for a lot of issues about bitcoin made to drop it
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Never! Bitcoin is bitcoin and its really unfair if it will just be replace by other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has made a lot of success for the past ten years, and I believe it will continue its legacy in the future, It could never be replace as the number one digital currency in the world of internet.
Activity: 420
We cannot really be so sure with that, Bitcoin has been the first cryptocurrencies in the market, and all the others were created after bitcoin. Hence bitcoin is most trusted among all the other cryptocurrency and also has most number of users.
Activity: 336
It is hard to replaced Bitcoin by another cryptocurrency. Although some cryptocurrency is somewhat predictable, bitcoin is hard to predict. It has it's own and unique characteristics as digital currency. Making it harder to be replaced as No. 1 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Bitcoin can be replaced by any coin in the market as long as people will keep on investing in it, the market is based on the volume of the specific coin in the market but if people will stop investing on bitcoins then there is a huge chance that the price of bitcoins will really decrease and eventually die.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
We can see many new promising crypto money and token coins. If they are in something better bitcoin, the users themselves will stop using it as they will find a better replacement. But this change requires long time.
Activity: 154
Another cryptocurrecy will replace bitcoin, I don't think it would happened. Bitcoin cannot be replaced by any cryptocurrecy or any digital money, maybe there will be another new alternative coins. But replacing bitcoin it is impossible.
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: