Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 69. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 12
i think bitcoin will be replaced someday in the the future, that is inevitable, surely oneday bitcoin will become weak, no more wants to use it anymore because of its disadvantages, but the day it is be replaced by some altcoins will be a very longtime, bitcoin is still very powerful now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Yeah, Of course, it can be replaced by another cryptocurrency which will have huge community support. I think etherium has potential to replace bitcoin in coming years.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
In the long term there will be a cryptocurrency to replace Bitcoin, but I don't think it will happen  soon. I think, If the developers to improve Bitcoin, the situation changes, Bitcoin becomes permanent.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I think it can't be replaced , unless it starts failing but blockchain wont let this to happen that's why it is decentralized.Aside, bitcoin performed well on the past 4 years up to now so there's no reason for bitcoin to be replaced. But if and only if it fails , i see ethereum as the next crypto trend as it valued for about $500, and easy to use like bitcoin.
Everything has its own end and so does bitcoin. When the bitcoin comes to its end where all the people are already leaving bitcoin because of its bad characteristics then it will not be a good option to stay and it will be replaced by another cryptocurrency that might be the best replacement for bitcoin which can continue the era of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
I think this will never happen. The BTC has become the most powerful electronic currency, with no alternative electronic money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I think it can't be replaced , unless it starts failing but blockchain wont let this to happen that's why it is decentralized.Aside, bitcoin performed well on the past 4 years up to now so there's no reason for bitcoin to be replaced. But if and only if it fails , i see ethereum as the next crypto trend as it valued for about $500, and easy to use like bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
It may happen to be replaced in future but can't say as of now as it is the strongest cryptocurrency today.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

maybe all can happen. but right now I dont see any potential for altcoin that can be brighter. maybe 2-10 years ahead there will be a potent altcoin emerging and bringing a brilliant idea with super technology.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Anything can happen but as of now its not seems to me that bitcoin can be replaced by other cryptocurrency. Technology matters If some other coin come up with great technology or with great vision can also give good fight to btc but its not that much easy to replace btc as it's already a established/well-known coin.
Bitcoin is very strong, it's the most dominant crytocurrency in the market so if this will go down, some altcoins might be affected
or worst is the entire market, I would not wish that will happen because it's good to see the success of the entire market.
Activity: 161
maybe in short will not be but it long term maybe because bitcoin still have high demand.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Anything can happen but as of now its not seems to me that bitcoin can be replaced by other cryptocurrency. Technology matters If some other coin come up with great technology or with great vision can also give good fight to btc but its not that much easy to replace btc as it's already a established/well-known coin.
Activity: 150
I believe bitcoin will never be replaced. Bitcoin proves that he the king of the cryptocurrencies. But no one knows or maybe I am wrong. Nothing is impossible in this world.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Bitcoin will never be replaced. You can't just take over the newtork and make it into a new currency. It will always be here.

I think what you meant to ask is will another cryptocurrency ever become more popular or widely used than Bitcoin? I would have to say this is a possibility because no one knows the future.

EMC2 is doing a huge Hollywoood project :-D watch close ===>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Nothing is impossible. When bitcoin is old and outdated, the world will have a better cryptocurren instead of it. But to get another cyacocurren to replace bitcoin is very difficult because bitcoin is growing, it's becoming more popular and bitcoin is pioneering in the virtual currency world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will never be replaced. You can't just take over the newtork and make it into a new currency. It will always be here.

I think what you meant to ask is will another cryptocurrency ever become more popular or widely used than Bitcoin? I would have to say this is a possibility because no one knows the future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Never say never. There are a lot coins that are better than Bitcoin. But its the first coin created and people believe in it so it keeps its value.
Activity: 82
Yes, I strongly believe that it's one of the easiest things to do, to "replace" bitcoin, if one with money and connections sets his mind on it. The market is very manipulative.Bitcoin is just a brand name or say a trend, that people buy, because everyone else buys it..the honest truth is, there's really no real demand behind it, that is of daily necessity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Come on let's face reality, that will happen eventually, nothing lasts forever - the existence or presence that is. There will be the time that the reign of Bitcoin will end. But as you can see, its making its time the most of it, well so were we. I mean, what's the sense of innovation if we're still going to use the same method over and over. At some point we may still will use it, but as a foundation. Because we already have a more advanced method or procedure, but has the element(s) of that past methods or procedure.

It will happen, but not very soon. Because as we know, its not even half of the total number of Bitcoin that have been mined. So there's still a long way to go before we can replace it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
it could get replaced, but i don't think it will happen any time soon, and not for long term
Pages:
Jump to: