Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 73. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Sooner or later it will happen, still bitcoin is not an ideal system, but at the moment there are no such altcoins that could replace BTC.
You never know what is going to happen in the coming days as future is very much unpredictable. Anything can happen in the future. As far as I think, there are very less chances of this thing to happen. Bitcoin is continuously making better reputation with each passing day and it will continue to do so. It is really difficult for other coins to bypass bitcoin. Bitcoin is and will remain the king of crypto currencies.

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
As long as the bitcoin rises the more harder to replace. We all know that bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency if ever bitcoin surpass by another cryptocurrency it will be very hard task to dethrone bitcoin at the top. For now very hard to say that bitcoin can be replace by other cryptocurrency. But the possibility is there but we do not know when will it be happen.

In my opinion, it is very easy. But important, do the whale want to replace Bitcoin by another cryptocurrency Grin? And the Bitcoin's user also hate the Bitcoin's system or not! For me, recently, I stop to use Bitcoin for my online transactions, almost transactions accept cryptocurrency, I using ETH or other cryptocurrencies for payment, because these coins have cheap fees and faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think future of crypto is a very interesting and important topic.. and I want to learn more about it and from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I think even though there are coins with current prices that are relatively stable and keep going up but still will not make bitcoin obsolete. Because currently bitcoin is more reliable than other crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I doubt that this will happen in the near future, since there is no worthy competitor, and given that it will continue to grow and have a demand, it is unlikely that anyone will be able to replace it
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
As long as the bitcoin rises the more harder to replace. We all know that bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency if ever bitcoin surpass by another cryptocurrency it will be very hard task to dethrone bitcoin at the top. For now very hard to say that bitcoin can be replace by other cryptocurrency. But the possibility is there but we do not know when will it be happen.

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Considering that essential changes in code base of blockchain happen much less often than in altcoins, I think, the probability of such replacement increases every year. Among new cryptocurrencies there is a severe competition. And this competition promotes their high-quality enhancement. These coins purchase new relevant properties and functions. I assume, that coin which will be able to aggregate all the best of the existing cryptocurrencies quickly will catch up with bitcoin in popularity.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I believe that bitcoin can be replace by another cryptocurrency, but there's no way its going to happen very soon. Yes, there's others that are like bitcoin like alt coins and etc. But still if you look into it you can see that bitcoin is the most profitable and stabilize cryprocurrency.
The most profitable and stabilize cryptocurrency is not Bitcoin, you are mistaken or hyped the abitility of Bitcoin.
You can see there are too many altcoins passed Bitcoin about the growth from last until today, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar, Doge, ... even shitcoin as BCN!
Stabilize cryptocurrency but why does the price of Bitcoin increase and decrease fastly?
Activity: 448
Bitcoin has set the gold standard for cryptocurrencies, it has become the biggest, most popular, most valuable online currency in the world. To replace this by another currency is very unlikely at the moment, none of the current currency has what it takes, I would say that bitcoin has built a huge gap between its next competion by a monumental level that I will be confident to say that bitcoin will certainly be the leader in cryptocurrency in the next 5 years.
No chance that some other crypto can replace bitcoin because bitcoin is now very stable with high price in market and now bitcoin is use to with all challenges because in past bitcoin faced a lot of challenges such as banned and some other fork as well so bitcoin know how to fight against other crypto and I’m sure that bitcoin will survive for ever.
Activity: 406
It is well known truth that Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and it is hold the first position in crypto market, so it can not beat or replace in near future by any other altcoin. It may be possible in long term, another altcoin Ethereum having a potential can reach near to bitcoin but not to replace it
Activity: 112
I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?
Activity: 406
I think the other coin can not get rid of bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first virtual money with blockchain technology. It is very difficult for them to defeat it.

Nevertheless, we can see many new promising coins. If they are in something better bitcoin, the users themselves will stop using it as they will find a better replacement. But this requires a lot of time
Activity: 322
I think it will not be replaced by another cryptocurrency because other countries don't support bitcoin then they will replaced by another it is really hard to recognize for the country.
Activity: 210
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Bitcoin is indeed the first cryptocurrency with blockchain
technology and by looking at bitcoin's current bull rally,
I don't think that any cryptocurrency will replace it any
time soon.

BUT, as bitcoin still has a lot of issues to deal with such
as scalability problem being one of them, a cryptocurrency
with better features and reliability can replace bitcoin in the
long term
Activity: 316
I think the other coin can not get rid of bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first virtual money with blockchain technology. It is very difficult for them to defeat it.
Activity: 378
No it will never happen that the bitcoin is can be replaced by another cryptocurrency, we all know that bitcoin is the best cryptocurreny, and for the many years that the bitcoin is running no one ever cryptcurrency who wins against bitcoin, so for me bitcoin will never replaced but i think there are many cryptocurrency who will make bloom also in the future but they can not replaced bitcoin until bitcoin is existing in this world.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
I believe that bitcoin can be replace by another cryptocurrency, but there's no way its going to happen very soon. Yes, there's others that are like bitcoin like alt coins and etc. But still if you look into it you can see that bitcoin is the most profitable and stabilize cryprocurrency.
Activity: 644
It's impossible, because until now bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies. There are other alt coins that emerged but they can even come close in replacing bitcoin.
Activity: 448
I believe that bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency. But there is a low probability that another cryptocurrency can replace it. As long as the "another cryptocurrency's" project is great, it is not impossible.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will eventually be mined out. No one actually knows what will happen when we hit the 21 million mark, but if you consider what other blockchains like Ethereum are working to do, the coin will have to be far more efficient and develop more uses than as a simple store of value if it is to hold on to the champion spot in the crypto line up.

But that said, there's no stopping some faster, more efficient blockchain or even a whole new technology from usurping both.
Pages:
Jump to: