Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 70. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
It can happen because Bitcoin has many disadvantages such as slow transaction speed, small size of block, high fee. But I believe that the developers will improve it

Guys already there are more than 5000+ cryptocurrencies are in global market. Among 800+0 are really great cryptocurrencies which have really great value compared to bitcoin. But till date Bitcoin is the first and most loved projects by its users. In coming future if user turns there mind, then it can be happen that any other cryptocurrency can take place of Bitcoin.

But still, Bitcoin is unique and will be memorable till last as a pioneer of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

May be it happen. But i have little bit doubt that bitcoin replaced by another cryptocurrency because of Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
I dont think soo beacause bitcoin is the founder of cryptocurrency and day by day its growing more than the other cryptocurrencies .but in rare future sometimes it can be changed may be eth will get bitcoins place
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
In my opinion, in the short term, the status of bitcoin will not be replaced by other encrypted coins. At least in the year, bitcoin cannot be surpassed. There are many aspects of this reason. There are a lot of people's identification with the special currency, and a large number of miners to compare special currency support. And most of the funds are related to the support of the special currency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yes it is highly probable that bitcoin will be replaced by some other coin when we reach the 21mil supply
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
There is no altcoin can surpass bitcoin because even the ETH can't beat the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and many people are supporting the bitcoin because of its uses.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Till now I don't think bitcoin will be replaced by any currency as bitcoin is in trend now a days but yeah we all know that future is uncertain anything will be there but bitcoin will have its value in the coming future. It will touch great heights.
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
You can think again, Does bitcoin replaced by another cryptocurrency. Maybe you already know the answer.  One main reason bitcoin is a mother of another cryptocurrency it's difficult to replace it for now . but nothing is impossible.
We need to always remember that other crypto-currency or altcoin depends their price to bitcoin , just how bitcoin is dependent to the price of dollar. Without the value of the dollar bitcoin can stand on the market or even established a value in transaction investment or even in trading. So before thinking of replacement we should think first of development
Activity: 150
possible. But not so fast. Bitcoin still has a long way to go. Bitcoin is excellent at the moment. Bitcoin is insurmountable now. I am very optimistic about the future of bitcoin. I think the bitcoin era will come. The potential of bitcoin is huge. Smiley
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
It can happen because Bitcoin has many disadvantages such as slow transaction speed, small size of block, high fee. But I believe that the developers will improve it
Activity: 84
Bitcoin has gained considerable fame as it is the pioneer of the blockchain revolution. This achievement means that it will hold it's place as the leading cryptocurrency for a while. As of now i do not see any altcoin that will replaced bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is too high and there is no coin are a little difference of the value, and only bitcoin have more offer and good services.
Activity: 420
No, bitcoins has its strong foundation in the cryptoworld that no one can achieve. All cryptocurrency have their own unique qualities. Bitcoin has the quality that no other cyptocurrency will get.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is the biggest and highest price of all cryptocurrency and it become more powerful and the value of it is continoously and rapidly to grow so i think no one can replaced it but maybe if aall goverment banned this the value of bitcoin will going to zer again.
Activity: 2
Bitcoin itself won't be taken over/replaced by a different cryptocurrency unless there is some major shift with the cryptosphere or a lot of the fiat financial systems start to move into cryptos and everyone pushes for a new one.

Bitcoin can change and be modified, but there's a very small chance that Bitcoin will be replaced in the foreseeable future.

#####@@@@   For Best cryptocurrency mining techniques watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlf-D3TxJw0&t=125s    #####@@@@

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
There will be new technologies, another coin will appear that can replace bitcoin
I think bitcoin have made its place in international market and in hearts of people. If we assume gold and other stock businesses, they have somehow better stability than bitcoin in market but they don’t involve directly with people rather they are so hard to deal with for local public.

That is why these have been in hands of rich people from a long time. On contrary, bitcoin got praised by local public and this strengthens it.

Bitcoin is the best coin not only as compared to other crypto coins but also it is far better than that of many other regular currencies. There are chance of this thing to happen but the probability of this thing to happen in next couple is centuries is very much low. Bitcoin is and will remain the best coin amongst all other coins and it will help the world in making this place a better place to live.
I agree that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and I think that it is very unlikely that bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency. bitcoin will become the main cryptocurrency forever. bitcoin has spread throughout the world in various corners of the city and it will not be difficult to pass by other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 27
I doubt that there is any other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like ripple and litecoin. The newest addition to the list of its competitors is Ethereum. Ethereum has launched its own cryptocurrency called Ether that showed an exceptional growth last year making it the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency of 2016. And for all one knows, Ether is the only currency right now that owns a slight possibility to outpass the bitcoin in coming years. The biggest accomplishment of Ethereum perhaps is the support from some leading organizations like Microsoft and IBM. Microsoft’s US based financial team is now working with Ethereum to offer blockchain as a service to various business firms and financial institutions.

Although, we must not forget that it’s been just a few years since the bitcoin came into existence and there’s still a long way to go. And as the time goes by, we are going to witness many other astounding aspects of this virtual currency.
Activity: 161
There is a possibility that some cryptocurrencies will replace bitcoin in the future. All the cryptocurrencies that exist including bitcoin has their own potential to grow ans develop. I predict in the future that the price of bitcoin will still continue to rise up but there will be some cryptocurrencies that will surpass the price and capabilities of bitcoin and as a result, people will choose the new and improved cryptocurrencies rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
maybe yes maybe not, as we see bitcoin prices are rising, but if we see other coin development is also very good
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
The possibility of a bitcoin replacement coin I think is very small because bitcoin is the oldest coin in the world of cryptocurrency so bitcoin is used as a reference for other coins to determine the price. Let alone the existence of bitcoin is higher than the other coins that are now rampant in the market cryptocurrency.
Activity: 203
There is always an open possibility for any scenario to happen. But I think the replacement of bitcoin from other rising or newly established cryptocurrencies might be quite far to happen especially now that bitcoin has already reached and now exceeding the expected price of $10,000 there will be such a large possibility that no other cryptocurrency can now replace bitcoin because people will now surely support and continuously get to engage with it since the price is really that high right now and really impressive.
Pages:
Jump to: