Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 72. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Most likely yes, its inevitable. When tho - nobody knows. One day Bitcoin won't be able to comprehend all the transactions tho.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
It's impossible, because until now bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies. There are other alt coins that emerged but they can even come close in replacing bitcoin.
Each one of those individuals who do every one of these exercises online they utilize bitcoins in light of the fact that bitcoins has high security and a huge number of individuals have confide in bitcoins as a huge number of bitcoins clients have put their cash in bitcoins that is the reason bitcoins appears to be solid and nobody could hurt it that is the reason it appears that bitcoins will never be supplanted by some other crypto currency.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think in time it will be replaced by ETH. Bitcoin is old and slow. The only reason its so popular is because its the first worldwide crypto.
Activity: 21
Bitcoin is first and popular cryptocurrency,it is successful currency in the online world.bitcoin is good for transactions and investments.no other cryptocurrency  replace the bitcoin.bitcoin is better than all.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Solution for reliable global money transactions
for now I do not think there is a crypto mony  that can replace the bitcoin but for what in a feture distant can be 20 years to 30 years after
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
For now it's kinda impossible that bitcoin will be replaced by other crypto currency because bitcoin is almost used worldwide even with its high fee. But still we don't know what will happen 5 years or 10 years from now.  Grin

It's probably due to the fact that all the other coins are forking bitcoin somehow and they lack innovative ideas into bringing out something new of their own. I seriously cast doubt also on any other altcoin's ability to oust bitcoin from its dominance because bitcoin has the greater market and it's going to be difficult for people to loose such interest in it for something else.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well it can be possible if and only if the altcoin has got a good project on board and is highly adopted in various transactions.
Activity: 336
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

I think its possible but if you look at bicoin now it is so hard to replace because i think bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Era has been developing in the future is likely to replace the existence of COINS, but currently BTC development team have also been efforts, technology has also been updated, I want to replace the possibility is very small, Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
until it happens, but in the future everything is possible, if they do not come up with a good defense against hackers.
Activity: 267
You do not believe that Bitcoin can be easily replaced by other cryptoes is a significant network effect that is the result of having the largest user base. Bitcoin has the first mover advantage. The advantage is not easily reversed.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
If bitkoyn and will not improve and eliminate its shortcomings, it is even very likely that it will be replaced by a more successful coin. In the future, even bitcoin in cash, bitcoin gold and bitcoquine diamond, which may have separated from him, may compete with him. Now it maintains its position and even decently grows by inertia, using its former popularity, but it can not continue for so long. The initial bitkoyn need urgently improve.
Activity: 77
Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???
Many other project have tried to take over bitcoin with no sucess, but same happened to the USD dolar til BTC appeared. So we don't really know what's going to happen there.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Yes bitcoin can be replaced by another crypto if the bitcoin contains and become stabled its price. Thats why bitcoin can be replaced bynit will take a long time and bitcoin has a big gab to the other crypto. So lets be a supporter to bitcoin to maintain its price and value.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
For now it's kinda impossible that bitcoin will be replaced by other crypto currency because bitcoin is almost used worldwide even with its high fee. But still we don't know what will happen 5 years or 10 years from now.  Grin
Activity: 294
I think it is not possible now that any other crypto currency can take a part of BITCOINS because it is at its peak and i think it will rise more in future. But no one can predict future may be in future any Alt coin can take its place because their demand is also rising now, but this will take atleast many year to compete BITCOINS as it is the king of digital currency.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Obviously, this is not possible. If there is a viable alternative to bitcoin, the entire cryptocurrency market will become even more unpredictable and may return to zero at any time.
Activity: 49
Other altcoins and app tokens will gain popularity. However, the bitcoin blockchain is the most important one and will not be replaced
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
There will be new technologies, another coin will appear that can replace bitcoin
I think bitcoin have made its place in international market and in hearts of people. If we assume gold and other stock businesses, they have somehow better stability than bitcoin in market but they don’t involve directly with people rather they are so hard to deal with for local public.

That is why these have been in hands of rich people from a long time. On contrary, bitcoin got praised by local public and this strengthens it.

Activity: 322
we would never predict on what happen, but in some ways maybe it could be replaceable  yes it is the mother of all cryptocurrency but we are living now in the modern world and maybe in some ways it can be replace theres no permanent in the world it is all replaceable maybe not now but in the future i guess it would change
Pages:
Jump to: