Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 74. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well it is possible to happen because we all know that there many cryptocurrency who are blooming also and there are also many cryptocurrency is trying to beat bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency, but for me before the bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency it will take a lot of years, because right now bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
For me it's a big no that the bitcoin is will be replaced by another cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the king or the best among the rest of all cryptocurrency, in a long year that the bitcoin is running no ones cryptocurrency is able to beat bitcoin so i dont think that the bitcoin is we will able replace by another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
This might happen in a very long run,or it could take years to happen,bitcoin is alrready be considered as an institution of digital cryptocurrency,its the leading in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
We have cryptocurrencies more powerfull than Bitcoin, it's the most known and the most trust but it's evolving very fast.
I guess it's depending on people, are we ready to let another coin replace the bitcoin?
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
No other cryptocurrency have the power to substitute the Bitcoin.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
With DApps integrating into IoT and slowly becoming an irreplaceable part of our lifestyles, it wouldn't be surprising at all if Bitcoin was replaced by a currency that offers more value.

And by 'value' I don't mean simple monetary value, but rather the usage and efficiency of usage that a given currency represents. If you consider how the ethereum blockchain is being used to develop all kinds of decentralised applications, due to it's superior block processing speed, and ETH relative ease of acquisition.

What sorts of apps? For example,the fellas over at https://nucleus.vision are developing a coin that is to be integrated into retail sales, as both payment for consumer data, and as a customer loyalty bonus. If they get picked up by major retailers and the token alone could blindside bitcoin and soar, price-wise, while adding significant value as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 420
Now, bitcoin is the most popular coin in the market cap because it ranks number 1. We can't say what will happen next to bitcoin. We can't even predict that bitcoin will be replaced by a coin also because chances will just arrive and for them to make number 1 in the coin market, these coins would definitely take steps to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 162
yes, it possible to replaced by other coin
many coin reborn every day, and i think they have one of other goal is be the one of cryptocurrent.
i wish someday bitcoin will replace by other coin. i want to know reaction every people. are they still use bitcoin or move to it coin?
At the moment no coin can replace bitcoin for it has the most demand in the market for its price is high many users are being benefited from it except to those who wants to buy or invest. If there is a coin that is going to replace bitcoin in the future, bitcoin will always be remembered for it is who started the trend.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I think it could be replaced one day if people will stop buying and selling bitcoins and start turning eyes on other cryptocurrency. But for now bitcoin is one of a special digital currency as it is well known throughout the world and used as a money on transactions.
If there will be a better cryptocurrency than bitcoin which is more profitable then it will be easy for the people in bitcoin to just leave bitcoin alone and move to that more profitable and much better cryptocurrency, that is the common or normal scenario for the cryptocurrencies and we need to be prepared for that so we will not have some disappointments in the future.
Activity: 38
Bitcoin is the mother of all Crypto currencies so I don't think it can die and leave other altcoins alive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I think it could be replaced one day if people will stop buying and selling bitcoins and start turning eyes on other cryptocurrency. But for now bitcoin is one of a special digital currency as it is well known throughout the world and used as a money on transactions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
i don't think that bitcoin can be replace not unless government will be involve in cryptocurrencies then i can say that will the end of it not just replace. but hopefully, bitcoins will be stable enough to handle everything.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Yes it could happen but i doubt very much it will happen the short to medium term, to actually make bitcoin obsolete would be a achievement.
Anything could happen on the digital platform in Future. Day by day this cryptocurrency is becoming very popular and useful in the virtual platform, so credit should go to Bitcoin regarding popularity and acceptability. But one thing we have to keep in our mind that any cryptocurrency would be more popular than Bitcoin. if this thing would happen then I will not be overwhelmed or surprised not at all. Day by day many things are going to change so this trend can also be changed in Future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Yes it may happen, But we need the patience to see how other cryptocurrencies will compete Bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
yes, it possible to replaced by other coin
many coin reborn every day, and i think they have one of other goal is be the one of cryptocurrent.
i wish someday bitcoin will replace by other coin. i want to know reaction every people. are they still use bitcoin or move to it coin?
Activity: 210
It is quite possible and with the current state of late transactions and high fees, even more so. People might move on to a new coin if devs dont address the immediate problems with bitcoin. This was proven when there was a recent backlog on btc transactions and people moved to bch.
Activity: 216
Early Bitcoin investor.
There will be new technologies, another coin will appear that can replace bitcoin
Activity: 64
Bitcoin will never be replaced by other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the mother cryptocurrency, Therr will br no other currency if bitcoin wont invented. Litecoin is 2nd to bitcoin in cryptocurrency. And lite coin is too far from bitcoin so it will never replace it

Yes I think this is true.
Bitcoin near replaced by any cryptocurrency because this is a real godfather of all cryptocurrency and its have more user than any other cryptocurrency and it's popularity the soal of bitcoin..

After launch of Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin gold it's a price maybe grow up to more fast as usual.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Bitcoin can replace all fiat funds. But like any project, it has drawbacks. We are waiting for the solution of shortcomings and bitcoin can become a good currency
Right now or in a short bitcoin will never be replaced by some other crypto currency or the altcoins, because bitcoin is the one which has grown high as well the long surviving digital currency. According to the way it's been developed, its been predicted that it lasts around 2150 year. So in my view, after this new coin with same potential of bitcoin might come with a new name.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Bitcoin can replace all fiat funds. But like any project, it has drawbacks. We are waiting for the solution of shortcomings and bitcoin can become a good currency
Bitcoin will not be replaced by any cryptocurrency. I believe that bitcoin is the most trustworthy coin and it is hard to make a coin to combat bitcoins. Even there will be coins much more precious than bitcoins but still it will be the standard altcoins. The rising of a new coin is an impossibility that can never happened.
Pages:
Jump to: