Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 100. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 15
December 19, 2017, 10:20:13 AM
Bitcoin will end if the government bans us to use or buy Bitcoin. They cannot destroy Bitcoin, because Blockchain is very powerful. But they could limit the use of Bitcoin in a certain country if they want so because they have the authority. And that could be the end of Bitcoin.

Say What? Bitcoin will not end for just government banning, running nodes from all over the world is like catching all fish in the ocean. as long as there is a single node running, bitcoin is alive.

It will end, when people will not use it anymore. And I doubt if it could happen.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
December 19, 2017, 10:03:35 AM
Bitcoin will end if the government bans us to use or buy Bitcoin. They cannot destroy Bitcoin, because Blockchain is very powerful. But they could limit the use of Bitcoin in a certain country if they want so because they have the authority. And that could be the end of Bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 09:56:53 AM
nope  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 09:52:28 AM
I think it will end, because compared to allot of other coins, Bitcoin ain't all that great.
The primary advantage of Bitcoin, is that it is well known and many people see it as their go to investment.

I do think its nowhere near its peak, but I do believe another coin will rise and be greater than Bitcoin.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
December 19, 2017, 09:40:05 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

In my opinion, because of bitcoin's volatility there are chances that it will continue to rise and there are chances it will fall, but it is never too late to invest. The price is still rising so better invest now than regret later.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 09:34:08 AM
I think bitcoin is endless in our lives. as bitcoin users continue to grow not only in our country as well as in other countries, and are becoming increasingly loyal as most of them continue to grow as investors grow their income and after so many years bitcoin is one of the world's best business,so long as bitcoin, this will be my job
Activity: 126
December 19, 2017, 09:07:18 AM
it like early first come 1st serve basis . present prospects is good but cant predict about future unless any irregularities/external influences arise in future.

thanks

Activity: 551
December 19, 2017, 09:01:48 AM
Many people predict that bitcoin will end in coming time but I personally think that it can never be ended nor be defeated because I belive that successful thing can never be ended nor be defeated and bitcion is a successful currency over other.

when the bitcoin ends, we all will not know, because the development of this time and the past, it is very different.
for example today, the world of commerce is getting tighter, and more and more competition. then we will not be able to predict the future time.
Activity: 9
December 19, 2017, 08:53:38 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Yeah Bitcoin is totally keeps on increasing it's value, and I think someday Bitcoin will go down like other, all kinds of technology in this world have it's end and there will be another technology that will replace Bitcoin.

Is it to late to invest?? It's depends on what you are thinking, if you see the old price of Bitcoin you'll definitely think that you are too late, but still investing now is not too late because Bitcoin is still new.
Activity: 378
December 19, 2017, 08:40:38 AM
Though many people are waiting for the fall of Bitcoin because they think that this is scam, but for me Bitcoin will never end and it will grow faster than before. The more people will think negatively about Bitcoin, it will continuously grow and the value will go up easily.
Activity: 29
December 19, 2017, 08:27:49 AM
The end has been predicted by many people in the past, on various occasions. These predictions have themselves become so predictable that every time there is a development in the cryptocurrency network or market conditions, someone or the other will start prophesizing its end.   And then, there is the standard argument about guns, drugs, contraband, etc., on the dark web which can be bought with Bitcoin. Money laundering, illegal gambling, that people are allegedly doing with Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is not anonymous, it is pseudonymous, and some companies have already developed technology to track the transactions on Bitcoin blockchain  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 08:20:31 AM
Many people predict that bitcoin will end in coming time but I personally think that it can never be ended nor be defeated because I belive that successful thing can never be ended nor be defeated and bitcion is a successful currency over other.
Activity: 54
December 19, 2017, 08:04:34 AM
Maybe bitcoin will end if there will be a better replacement coin...
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
December 19, 2017, 08:03:11 AM
Due to the lack of Bitcoin regulation investing in Bitcoin is a risky business and no one knows if or when Bitcoin will end
Activity: 136
December 19, 2017, 07:59:44 AM
Every technology will be replaced by another one. As this is very new technology, it will go for some time until a better came.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 07:44:46 AM
No, it will not happen even Bitcoin will never die, There are many people who invest it in it many great people and the richest people in the world investing in bitcoin it will not let it happen, we have many new users coming to Bitcoin and who invested and adopted bitcoin so this is a positive sign and that indicates that Bitcoin will not die even though many disagree. and it's never too late to invest, you should always take the risk if investing your money in something So you can invest your money in Bitcoin who knows what will happen in the coming days, My prediction is Bitcoin will reach 15000 $ by end of month this.
Activity: 253
December 19, 2017, 07:40:32 AM
Bitcoin is just starting and you are thingking now if it is going to end.
Bitcoin now, is starting to increase more and more, and starting to become popular.
So i think it will never going to end, bitcoin is created because of the internet and as long theres is a internet it will never.
And i know all the people behind that will not allow this to happen.
But still no one can ever know what will be the exact future of bitcoin, so lets just enjoy it now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 07:27:57 AM

in my own opinion there's no such thing as late if the system is still on going it'll be if you want to invest but the system is alright shut down or close. and bitcoin wouldn't end until there are people who believes in it and still trusting bitcoin on the state of bitcoin right now it is very popular cause of the high value of it people who believes in it is increasing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 19, 2017, 04:05:07 AM
Will the Internet end ? That question was asked back in 1993, see the result ?

Bitcoin is the Internet money so, judge for yourself  Wink

It is not possible till the end of the buyers of bitcoin because it's reach is like that all people in the world are interested in buying or investing in bitcoin so it is not going to be an end now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 03:59:30 AM

i think bitcoin will never end, becausse of the demand of it. And it's use for everday transactions and cash outs.. The possibility that bitcoin instiction , if the miners will stop mining bitcoin it will cause crisis to bitcoin community , the transaction could have problem if ever ,miners end bitcoin mining. A lot of unconfirm transcation will occur. But we know that it will never happen ..  For replacing bitcoin as mainstream currency ,Yeah, its possible but it takes time to beat bitcoin they will take a long road to achieve bitcoins reputation and be on top ..
Pages:
Jump to: