Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 99. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 01:26:13 PM
Bitcoin is a pump and dump game now. There were times that Bitcoin's price will fall and there were times that it will soar high but in my opinion, it will not end. It is getting legalized in some country and more investors are investing in it each day so I think one day it will be a legal currency in the whole world were we trade by using it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
December 19, 2017, 01:25:25 PM
While I am a believer of Bitcoin and the futuristic design of cryptocurrencies, I think you should not put too much of your hope in it that you lose all sense of what it is like to live in the present. You have to be open that while it is very enticing to invest in it in the market nowadays, there are possible extraneous factors that can come pass it and make matters miserable to all Bitcoin investors. Say for example, worldwide ban of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies alike. You see, this can happen. As to when, we would not know. Hence, you have to be wary at all costs.
December 19, 2017, 01:23:23 PM
While I am a believer of Bitcoin and the futuristic design of cryptocurrencies, I think you should not put too much of your hope in it that you lose all sense of what it is like to live in the present. You have to be open that while it is very enticing to invest in it in the market nowadays, there are possible extraneous factors that can come pass it and make matters miserable to all Bitcoin investors. Say for example, worldwide ban of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies alike. You see, this can happen. As to when, we would not know. Hence, you have to be wary at all costs.
December 19, 2017, 01:20:56 PM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 01:08:46 PM
I don't thinkk that Bitcoin will end, it is so gerat and so profitable for so many people, that it is impossible. This is first cryptocurrency, with a big amount of people and with the greatest popularity. Going further with technology, Bitcoin will grow even more powerful.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
December 19, 2017, 12:58:27 PM
Everything has an end. BUT, in my opinion, Bitcoin still has a long way to go. Meaning, it is still improving, and is still increasing in terms of development. So it is safe to say that Bitcoin will not end...yet. And aslo, I hope it won't.
Activity: 364
December 19, 2017, 12:47:00 PM
I think bitcoin will only progress, since startups are poured into it in the future when they switch to the stock exchange.
Activity: 364
December 19, 2017, 12:36:39 PM
I think bitcoin will only progress, since startups are poured into it in the future when they switch to the stock exchange.
Activity: 39
December 19, 2017, 12:31:36 PM
yes there is might be a chance. you may read about tulip market. it was so high back there but sunddenly its drop to nothing. keep in mind investing means to puting a risk into profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 19, 2017, 12:28:09 PM
nope  Wink
I think no because right now bitcoin is part of our life, maybe it will change or well develop in a few years but its never ends because many people is used bitcoin to make it as source of income. Then many people show interest about it and the poppulation of bitcoin is growing.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
December 19, 2017, 12:12:52 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
True .. as long as there is a bitcoin internet connection will still exist because to access bitcoin requires internet network, and besides that as long as there are investors and users more and more I am sure bitcoin will stay alive and always exist. because bitcoin can help the need for those who use it especially the economic needs so long as people need bitcoin, bitcoin will never die and expect eternal bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 19, 2017, 12:09:43 PM
No I dont think so not by a long shot, bitcoin is growing each day in the trading market rapidly,
I heard that the government will try to stop bitcoin some day because they cant track users
purchase of goods source, But I would say this is not possible to end bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 12:02:59 PM
I don't think that! because now bitcoin more popular more new people knowing about bitcoin everyday. bitcoin demand increase day by day and also price increase more and more.
Activity: 112
December 19, 2017, 11:58:18 AM
Whether or not depends on the market of buying and selling bitcoin itself, can end up may also be replaced with the others
Activity: 112
December 19, 2017, 11:51:24 AM
Whether or not depends on the market of buying and selling bitcoin itself, can end up may also be replaced with the others
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
December 19, 2017, 11:31:58 AM
The end of bitcoin had been predicted before but, as we all know it is still here and it is developing and expanding widely. I don't think bitcoin will end anytime soon because from what I've witnessed every time something ends in it, within it, there is something that will come up as an alternative and innovative way of reproducing, growth.
Activity: 525
December 19, 2017, 10:54:02 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I think bitcoin will continue to grow considering the number of users who are getting more and more day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 10:36:38 AM
I don't think that it would end. Since bitcoin established a concrete foundation in the crypto universe,we can say that bitcoin will continue on growing as years passes by.
Activity: 7
December 19, 2017, 10:28:08 AM
Bitcoin will end if the government bans us to use or buy Bitcoin. They cannot destroy Bitcoin, because Blockchain is very powerful. But they could limit the use of Bitcoin in a certain country if they want so because they have the authority. And that could be the end of Bitcoin.
Even after banning bitcoin by government, i do not think that bitcoin will come to an end bitcoin will remain as for ever
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 10:24:42 AM
There are a lot of possibilities that can change the world of cryptocurrencies. Looking at the present time, bitcoin continue to increase its value. Continuous rising trend of its price from time to time. But since more and more people started discovering how to use and maximize altcoins, more and more crypto are coming. We can't really say if bitcoin will remain forever but as long as users continue to patronize it it will still remain for a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: