Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 102. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 10:09:00 AM
i dont think so
Activity: 476
December 18, 2017, 10:00:37 AM
I think BTC is not end because it is first cripto currency of online marketing. Many users use the coin. It's demand  will be increasing day by day. The present time, Bitcoin can be solved  a lot problem of economy. Then the price of Bitcoin be is so high.. so it is very important. I think the coin are not end.  Is is servide every lot problem.  
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
December 18, 2017, 09:57:23 AM
Maybe bitcoin will end but not this time. Maybe 5,10,15 year from now we dont know but like an artist there is always an end of being famous.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 09:53:13 AM
i think bitcoin will not go extinct because bitcoin much enjoyed by people / all in country. although a lot of crypto is coming but bitcoin can never be replaced with any coins.

about the to late invest in bitcoin you can still invest and time is still long. good luck guys.  Smiley
Yes, I agree on you. It is too impossible that bitcoin will end because many people are enjoyed using this. Bitcoin also already helps many people so it is really impossible. Bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency, so it will last long. Just believe this and also must trust yourself. It will never replaced with any crypto because bitcoin is the one who is really useful.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
December 18, 2017, 09:42:16 AM
With the current state of Bitcoin as of this month it is one of the proof that Bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin can only end if there will become a mass destruction wherein all the internet access in the whole world will get disconnected once that happen we won't be able to trade our Bitcoin, Bitcoin will become useless and that will be the start of the decrease of its price until it goes back to 0.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 09:39:10 AM
Many ppls hv interested to make bitcoin, they ask abt it with their friends,i think bitcoin wil b exist in the future ,cos ppls interested to incrase their walet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 09:36:39 AM
i think bitcoin will not go extinct because bitcoin much enjoyed by people / all in country. although a lot of crypto is coming but bitcoin can never be replaced with any coins.

about the to late invest in bitcoin you can still invest and time is still long. good luck guys.  Smiley
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
December 18, 2017, 09:24:58 AM
Will Bitcoin end? I doubt that, with the value of Bitcoin nowadays, I don't think it will end sooner or later, specially now that more people are getting into Bitcoin, lots of them are starting to notice and realize how good and promising it is and when the demands grow, so is the value, this is why for the past few months the Bitcoin's value skyrockets. Other thing is that I'm quite sure that investors and other people whose into Bitcoin won't allow something like this to happen, they will surely protect their interest.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 09:19:27 AM
I think bitcoin will not end because of many of us using now bitcoin and theres a lot of investors around that invest in bitcoin so theres no way bitcoin will end thats why bitcoin is getting more popular in this days so is not too late to invest in btc.
Don`t you think the estimation you have made is too low. What I am thinking that 50% of the world population will use bitcoin in 6 or 7 year, the way internet user and then increase in awareness generally about the crypto currency and then particularly about bitcoin. What I think bitcoin will be lead the race of currency and it will go ahead that that physical currency like Dollar etc.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
December 17, 2017, 01:59:14 PM
Like they always say, we are still on early stage and the best crypto is not even created but yet to come so there is a possibility depends on how things will go.
Well for me it is going to be very good and in coming years bitcoin will make all possible, bitcoin is having good future and it is buying high safe by which we are carrying our profit. Not only bitcoin is good but also some other currencies. I hope this age will make bitcoin famous and will make it go high since it is being said that bitcoin is not going to move any more so no care about it and just hope for the best.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
December 17, 2017, 01:35:26 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Actually there is no harm in investing Because over time the fans will grow bitcoin.This allows the bitcoin to continue forever.
But if the Internet network does not work anymore then bitcoin will be more difficult to access.You can still invest now but need to wait for the exchange rate increase in profit can be maximized.
Activity: 72
December 17, 2017, 01:23:15 PM
It will only end if there will be a major catastrophe such as the loss of the internet. As long as there is internet bitcoin is here to stay.
Activity: 248
December 17, 2017, 01:17:13 PM
I don't think it will end soon, but you never know, what if the demand for bitcoin ceases to exist and what if governments across the world decide to take stringent measures and completely ban bitcoins!
Activity: 42
December 17, 2017, 01:02:00 PM
I think bitcoin is here to stay. Maybe not as high price and high demands as it used to but it will stay.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
December 17, 2017, 12:55:31 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
We should always consider ourselves as a big part on Bitcoin system. Becasue bitcoin is a form of crypto-currency that is always dependent on the support of people in terms of transactions and investments. Becasue the movement of the stock of bitcoin could result for the changes in terms of price of bitcoin. Because of fluctuation and bitcoin being a decentralized crypto-currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 17, 2017, 12:52:22 PM
My opinion is bitcoin will be not end bcos bitcoin is a.good business eventhough bitcoin is not stabil also many people likes do this business
BitCoin is here to stay. While people are currently making extraordinary earnings from BitCoin, it is more than that - it is a phenomenon. It is a coherent network that proves something that was not possible before it first appeared

it is now Impossible that bitcoin go end, because the rate of the invest in the bitcoin and the rate of the new people that are taking interest in the bitcoin is very high. Also the rate of the new investor is growing day to day which make bitcoin not only a stable one but it make the bitcoin rising one the market. so there is no chance that bitcoin will end.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 12:45:11 PM
My opinion is bitcoin will be not end bcos bitcoin is a.good business eventhough bitcoin is not stabil also many people likes do this business
BitCoin is here to stay. While people are currently making extraordinary earnings from BitCoin, it is more than that - it is a phenomenon. It is a coherent network that proves something that was not possible before it first appeared
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
December 17, 2017, 12:32:11 PM
It will not, just require some quality gain.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 17, 2017, 12:08:28 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
really because using bitcoin requires internet access and as long as it is still there bitcoin will persist and will always persist, and as long as bitcoin users more and more bitcoin will always exist .. I think bitcoin will never end as long as there is internet access and users increasing bitcoin will still exist because everyone is in dire need of bitcoin, otherwise the bitcoin will remain as long as the investors are there.
Activity: 308
December 17, 2017, 12:06:09 PM
Bitcoin will never end because the price of bitcoin is going to more high and that will make many people attract to bitcoin, so bitcoin will more popular in future and many people will get more profit from this forum but the main point is that everybody invest in this forum for good profit because the huge amount hold in bitcoin forum for investment so it will never end.
Jump to: