Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 95. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 10:24:29 AM
Nothing last forever. Although bitcoin is so popular and promising right now, we can't never know what will happen in the future.
There might be a chance that bitcoin will die, or there will be another cryptocurrency that will take over bitcoin place.
But, rather than thinking of the uncertainty, you should believe and make your decision now. Better late than never, invest now and gain as much profits as you can. Since now, bitcoin is still so profitable and you'll regret it if you miss this chance.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 10:17:18 AM
I hope not. Especially with the growing population of bitcoin users and the increasing demand for technology, bitcoin will have a very bright future ahead of it. Bitcoin is like the fruit of technology and currency combined. It's just a matter of time when you see establishments putting bitcoin prices on their tags.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 10:11:35 AM
after up to 21 million approximately 2140 later, the mining process continues and the miners get a share of transaction fees, currently the daily transaction fee amounts to 10-20 bitcoin / day, maybe when bitcoin depleted mined daily fee has reached 1000 bitcoin per day . Bitcoin like any other technology can die if no more use.
Activity: 96
December 21, 2017, 10:04:26 AM
In my openion it never end.because bitcoin is coming to as a future.it will increase more and more...
Activity: 28
December 21, 2017, 10:01:23 AM
No bitcoin will never end....according to today's situation,bitcoin is one of the top cryptocurrency in the world...And it's the best way of investing,trading...
Bitcoin is best as a medium of exchange...
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 21, 2017, 09:46:24 AM
No one knows what about Bitcoin in the future. Until now Bitcoin is the highest throne among other crypto, it happened since the beginning of the formation of digital currency. so I do not think Bitcoin will be replaced by any crypto.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 09:32:04 AM
nobody know what will happen on this. bitcoin possible to replace cerrent currency or it replace by others..
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 08:53:27 AM
Bitcoin will be killed (or severely slowed down) by its popularity and the number of users. At the moment it's very hard to enter the world of BTC due to network congestion and very high fees.

Sure, you can trade on exchanges and pretend everything is fine and dandy. However,  in order for Bitcoin to be used in the real world we need to have a fast network with low fees. You will wish to pull out your BTC from exchanges to your hardware or paper wallet one day. And you won't be able to.

The BTC network has been congested since November:

Result? Steam has dropped BTC support, BitPay is losing business clients since no one is using Bitcoin when paying online anymore.

Get real people, everything can go down if it's expensive, slow, and generally inefficient.

I totally agree with you on this viewpoint. I want to further add onto your point of new emerging altcoins such as litecoin and forks that are very similar to Bitcoin, but does it's job better. The only thing that is keeping BTC alive is it's notoriety and recent pumps that keeps luring noobs to this dying crypto. As people start to realise how many problems come with BTC, they will move to different coins.
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 08:45:52 AM
Bitcoin will be killed (or severely slowed down) by its popularity and the number of users. At the moment it's very hard to enter the world of BTC due to network congestion and very high fees.

Sure, you can trade on exchanges and pretend everything is fine and dandy. However,  in order for Bitcoin to be used in the real world we need to have a fast network with low fees. You will wish to pull out your BTC from exchanges to your hardware or paper wallet one day. And you won't be able to.

The BTC network has been congested since November:

Result? Steam has dropped BTC support, BitPay is losing business clients since no one is using Bitcoin when paying online anymore.

Get real people, everything can go down if it's expensive, slow, and generally inefficient.
Activity: 86
December 21, 2017, 08:28:15 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
that can't happen as BTC is main currency and other currencys depend on it,and there is chance that someone makes other digital currency but that's unlikely to happen as BTC has good history behind it,why would anyone bother to make other one as this one functions pretty good for now. For investment part its never late enjoy and gl.
Activity: 9
December 21, 2017, 08:27:25 AM
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?  it is normal in cryptocurrency that the value is unstable and unpredictable.
Activity: 280
I love crypto
December 21, 2017, 08:24:16 AM
Bitcoin is more than currency or any resource. Its a symbol of freedom imho. People can choose themselves what they use for bartering, instead of been forced into single currency by the banksters that make endless profit out of it for themselves. Its time to share the banksters profits to the whole world.

"Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws"

Its the strong that drives out the weak. Thats the law of nature when it comes to currencies.

Historically, it has been good, strong currencies that have driven out bad, weak currencies. Over the span of several millennia, strong currencies have dominated and driven out weak in international competition. The Persian daric, the Greek tetradrachma, the Macedonian stater, and the Roman denarius did not become dominant currencies of the ancient world because they were "bad" or "weak." The florins, ducats and sequins of the Italian city-states did not become the "dollars of the Middle Ages" because they were bad coins; they were among the best coins ever made. The pound sterling in the 19th century and the dollar in the 20th century did not become the dominant currencies of their time because they were weak. Consistency, stability and high quality have been the attributes of great currencies that have won the competition for use as international money.

http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/#selection-155.5-199.232
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 21, 2017, 08:22:15 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

If we are going to base our conclusion on what's happening to bitcoin right now, we may say that it is too far from possible that it will end. Bitcoin has a great potential on dominating the world market and dethroning other existing currency to rule over the world. There are a lot of possibility in the future but we should not think too far already instead we should just focus on what's happening now and see where it might take us.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
December 21, 2017, 08:19:08 AM

Anything can happen anytime. No one knows what the future holds which means we don't know what may happen tomorrow. Bitcoin may improve more in the future or may go down really hard. You should invest as soon as you can or else you will miss the chance and regret all of it if ever bitcoin ends. Based on what's happening right now, it will take up a long time before bitcoin falls down and it will require strong forces on taking it down.
Activity: 57
December 21, 2017, 08:12:54 AM
Bitcoin will continue to exist as a truly superior cryptocurrency as well as a financial solution. To invest in bitcoin, whenever we can do it and not to worry about the word 'late'.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 07:44:25 AM
Maybe if everyone leaves bitcoin, there is the possibility of bitcoin to be over, but it's the reverse we can see that bitcoin still dominates this year, to master du ...

Bitcoin will be live still when there are users of bitcoin present in the market and now it is impossible that users of bitcoin will be finish but the users of bitcoin is increasing more and more with time and in this will increase the life of bitcoin more and more.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
December 21, 2017, 06:28:52 AM
Bought a few currencies an hour earlier as this app said to buy. Even though i wasn't sure if these currencies to buy, a couple of hours later this application told me to sell these at 2.5% profit. I'm happy but shouldn't they offer a little more profit?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.zamtech.zam.cryptoassistance
Yeah I agree to your point bitcoin has grown so stronger that it will never end and it will keep giving people profit and the thing is why it will end there is no logical and valid reason behind it and people will never get bored of it and sooner whole world will start using it and this will give more strength to the bitcoin and people will stay at its side and main power nowadays is the decision of people and they are on bitcoin side,
Activity: 378
December 21, 2017, 01:57:20 AM
Bitcoin is the future of crytocurrencies. Its the first and the trend is just starting. 20years to this time, digital currencies is almost taking over the payment industry around the world. If the internet and forex will not end, then bitcoin will not end. Economically, it will change the face we do business just like businesses were revolutionalized when the internet came to be.
Activity: 196
December 21, 2017, 01:35:42 AM

all things in this world are going to an end.but i believe that bitcoin is not yet going down.maybe someday but not for now.it can be gone but i think there is a new one to comes in our way.another online job but hoping so that bitcoin will no end and it will be forever and ever.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 21, 2017, 01:34:53 AM
I think it does not shut down because the number of bitcoin users and it's been a long time running so it's good to use it especially at a higher price today but I think that bitcoin is not banned in china so it does not , the issue is that bitcoin will be knocked down because the whole world uses bitcoin and it also helps with the economy because there are also many ways to use bitcoin.
yea idea of mate is excellent that it will not shot down till there are users present in market because bitcoin is a like a product in market and if there is number of users in market then bitcoin will be survive and when users of bitcoin will end then there will be chances of ending bitcoin also. But i don't think so that bitcoin user will be end in world because it is improving their performance day by day due to which users are increasing more and more.
Pages:
Jump to: