Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 103. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 11:49:50 AM
My opinion is bitcoin will be not end bcos bitcoin is a.good business eventhough bitcoin is not stabil also many people likes do this business
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 11:46:39 AM
I dont see bitcoin will end as you can see bitcoin is the fastest and growing bitcoin. You cant predict what happen in many years and bitcoin has an increasing value. So it cant be end and it wont be stop since many investors invest from it. Many people influence about bitcoin. So its an advantage and it wont be end.

But I think Bitcoin will be replaced by the other.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 11:44:22 AM
Everything will have its end, so will bitcoin. But, we don't know exactly when it ends or when the price gets down. Time will answer it.
And there is a possibility for another cryptocurrency to take over bitcoin since there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies appear and compete each other.

I don't think so. Everything doesn't have ends, for example paper money. It doesn't have an end. Bitcoin won't have an end too. It's not a living organism then it can survive forever in the market.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 11:43:03 AM
Everything will have its end, so will bitcoin. But, we don't know exactly when it ends or when the price gets down. Time will answer it.
And there is a possibility for another cryptocurrency to take over bitcoin since there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies appear and compete each other.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:38:05 AM
in my opinion NO, because bitcoin is an electronic money with the largest number of users in the world, what's more bitcoin being uphill big how to go forward? may be growing rapidly, and the price is rising. Smiley
Activity: 546
December 17, 2017, 11:04:47 AM
i think yes. but not in the near future, it will get more popularity 10 or 20 years more , then another technology wich is safer and cheaper will overcome bitcoin. this is my personal idea
Activity: 210
December 17, 2017, 10:41:53 AM
I think there is possibility that it may happen The company of bitcoin always shows a excellent performance in the publiv market. That is the reason why they maintain and continuously increase their demands resulting too a high bitcoin price. All their dedication and hard word is recognize by some experts which they can achieve something more in future.
I disagree on you. I guess it will never happen that it will end. Unless if all people work here stop using bitcoin or else their are people who hacked this kind of transaction then it will be. But as of now, we can see how bitcoin realky works because of technology. So it is impossible because technology is the most popular by this time and bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency where all people are using right this time. So hope so it will never happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
December 17, 2017, 10:38:12 AM
Yes, ofcourse it ends.
Every thing ends one day. Just cant telle if it will be repleced with another coin. Or a whole new concept.

It could but it could also stays.  We cannot predict those things as we do not know when and how bitcoin will end.  It will maybe after the 21M bitcoin is already mined.  If people will no longer support bitcoin as they switched to new digital currency.  Or magbe because the price of bitcoin is so high that government will shut it down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 10:31:55 AM
Time is gold sir try to invest now and hodl it . This no drown because december be happy it is depend on da developer
no i don,t think so because in our time bitcoin is now the most famous of all coins and it is continuing the height of the value, it is now beginning to recognize the world and  more investor invest in bitcoin. On the internet almost everyone is advertising and many people sharing each other about bitcoin, so for me bitcoin will never end. No one can tell when the bitcoin is end, because so many people benefit from bitcoin either poor or rich, so it is time to tell the world that this is the future..
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
December 17, 2017, 10:28:54 AM
It is still too early to say this because Bitcoin is still growing and we can not predict the end of Bitcoin. I think someday Bitcoin will collapse but maybe until then I can not see that collapse
Yes, I agree. I guess bitcoin will not have an end because as we can see bitcoin price continue on increasing and it continue on helping other people. We can work with it by the use of internet so it is too impossible that it will end because technology right now is so popular, so if internet exist then bitcoin too will exist. My guess on bitcoin? I guess it will last forever.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 09:58:36 AM
I think bitcoin will not end but it will still increase the number of users and investors to patronize this kind of work to earn money for their personal needs in life And bitcoin has a good advantages to every people who want to become success in the future. And also because to its higher price value in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
December 17, 2017, 09:32:27 AM
I think there is possibility that it may happen The company of bitcoin always shows a excellent performance in the publiv market. That is the reason why they maintain and continuously increase their demands resulting too a high bitcoin price. All their dedication and hard word is recognize by some experts which they can achieve something more in future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 17, 2017, 07:44:24 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
In my opinion bitcoin will not replace by the other cryptocurrencies and it will not end. If you want to invest your money i will tell you to watch the market and study the chart of bitcoin then if you think that the price of bitcoin is going down buy now because if you lose the chance maybe you will regret it so as soon as possible if the value of bitcoin is decreasing buy and hold and it will give you a profit just be patient
Activity: 210
December 17, 2017, 05:20:47 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I think bitcoin will not end, because the value of bitcoin always has a very good improvement.
If you want to invest in bitcoin now is the right time, it's never too late to invest bitcoin.
The possibility of bitcoin prices going down is always there, but bitcoin price down will not be long, bitcoin will always increase its selling price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
December 17, 2017, 04:59:11 AM

Bitcoin is strong due to its user, as long as user will grow Bitcoin will also. Bitcoin is empowering people now and it will never end until some major changes take place.
Activity: 350
December 17, 2017, 04:38:13 AM

Yes bitcoin will end but nobody could tell when or how. It all depends on how bitcoin was handled by investors but most probably it would end like all else. Bitcoin has begining so it should have its end, so as long as we can still benefit in bitcoin and bitcoin is still alive we should make the most out of it before it ends.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 04:35:25 AM
It is still too early to say this because Bitcoin is still growing and we can not predict the end of Bitcoin. I think someday Bitcoin will collapse but maybe until then I can not see that collapse
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 04:29:55 AM
Time is gold sir try to invest now and hodl it . This no drown because december be happy it is depend on da developer
Activity: 420
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
December 17, 2017, 04:18:48 AM

I think as long as bitcoin is still a lot of enthusiasts and believers with bitcoin then bitcoin will not end even bitcoin will continue to grow and more expensive.
Activity: 116
December 17, 2017, 04:13:27 AM
Yes, ofcourse it ends.
Every thing ends one day. Just cant telle if it will be repleced with another coin. Or a whole new concept.
Jump to: