Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 97. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 01:15:20 AM
I think all thing has own circle. When Bitcoin reach its peak, it will falls down. However, that will happen in the far future. You should not take care about that.

Yeah correct, I also believe at some point it will reach it highest peak and will definitely stumble back to zero. I hope not soon enough.
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
December 20, 2017, 01:11:33 AM
Bitcoin might crash sooner or later and would end in certain time but it would be good act if we not think about bitcoin's end by now but think and grab the opportunity it offers as of now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
December 20, 2017, 01:08:33 AM
I think all thing has own circle. When Bitcoin reach its peak, it will falls down. However, that will happen in the far future. You should not take care about that.
Activity: 28
December 20, 2017, 01:05:39 AM
In my opinion,Bitcoin is an outstanding,dominating and aggressive position.I think, it will never stop.Because, it will be future digital currency which will best use of whole world.....
December 20, 2017, 12:35:21 AM
I do think so. If World war 3 ensues or if an asteroid hits earth. as long as there is internet we're cool.
hahahahha you get what i'm saying hahahhahaha

Add to your list if weak hands suddenly do panic selling because of the price correction right now. LOL
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Fire fire fire
December 20, 2017, 12:29:45 AM
I do think so. If World war 3 ensues or if an asteroid hits earth. as long as there is internet we're cool.
hahahahha you get what i'm saying hahahhahaha
December 20, 2017, 12:27:56 AM
What will happen if bitcoin will end? Some other altcoins will just takeover and will continue a story like bitcoin right now.
Is the cycle will become eternity? That is not a good thing. Only bitcoin is enough, we do not need other cryptocurrency. Someone who sell bitcoin for altcoin will be regret.

Don't you think its a bit rude to other altcoins to say that? Altcoins also helped bitcoins rise of power. If not for them bitcoin have not gone this far.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 10:54:16 PM
What will happen if bitcoin will end? Some other altcoins will just takeover and will continue a story like bitcoin right now.
Is the cycle will become eternity? That is not a good thing. Only bitcoin is enough, we do not need other cryptocurrency. Someone who sell bitcoin for altcoin will be regret.
December 19, 2017, 10:50:36 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I don't think bitcoin will end, in my understanding we are only at the beginning. Few years from now cryptocurrencies will take over the global money transactions so if you think that bitcoin will end, you can calm down because like I said we are only at the begining. Thank you very much.

Were actually at the peak of the bitcoins rise, It not yet safe to say that bitcoin will last forever. Although, it is better to invest right now because it is still profitable.
Activity: 77
December 19, 2017, 10:42:34 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I don't think bitcoin will end, in my understanding we are only at the beginning. Few years from now cryptocurrencies will take over the global money transactions so if you think that bitcoin will end, you can calm down because like I said we are only at the begining. Thank you very much.
Activity: 76
December 19, 2017, 10:38:40 PM
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
December 19, 2017, 10:35:54 PM

Actually I did not think that bitcoin would end and replace by other cryptocurrencies, so far that the bitcoin value was great and I think you wait for it to decrease its price before investing.
Activity: 207
December 19, 2017, 10:18:38 PM

no,what i know is bitcoin will never end because right now we know that bitcoin is still increasing ,even for how many months more nobody can replace bitcoin it will never end.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
December 19, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

I think the bitcoin will never end.
Yes bitcoin is rapidly rising and its value is too high but it is not stable and i think wait for you to drop the bitcoin price before you invest.
Activity: 86
December 19, 2017, 10:10:41 PM
If bitcoin suddenly decreases that can cause panic to its investors, then probably bitcoin will fall and stumble. What do you think guys?
Bitcoin is at its best when it is widely recognized by the international community. I do not think the bitcoin will end because the big investors in the world are buying it in huge quantities.
December 19, 2017, 10:06:45 PM
If bitcoin suddenly decreases that can cause panic to its investors, then probably bitcoin will fall and stumble. What do you think guys?
Activity: 240
December 19, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

Bitcoin will not end as long as technology exists. Bitcoin is very popular nowadays and for me, it will not end its era, it will stay as well as computers and internet stays.
Maybe the only way bitcoin can be neglected is when its value crashes, or its value decreases, but it doesnt mean that bitcoin will end.
Bitcoin is powerful, no one can end it. Maybe it could be replaced but no one can remove it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
December 19, 2017, 07:51:27 PM
What will happen next with bitkoyn, in many respects depends on his team of developers and the degree of support of his community. If he will constantly be technologically advanced, he will continue to exist for a long time. Recently, bitkoyin has accumulated a lot of problems, which for a long time did not dare. Therefore, people began to resent the slowness of bitcoon and the high cost of its transactions. Thank God, the "lightning" project is being implemented in it, which should soon solve all these problems. Therefore, I hope that bitkoyn will exist for a very long time.
December 19, 2017, 07:23:06 PM
No it will not, More and more people are keep on investing in bitcoins and with that reason the demand in the market is keep on increasing and it also affecting the supply that's why the value is also increasing, It is all about demand and supply in the market.

Yeah correct, bitcoin is increasing rapidly day by day because of its popularity many investors are drawn to it.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
December 19, 2017, 07:17:44 PM
No it will not, More and more people are keep on investing in bitcoins and with that reason the demand in the market is keep on increasing and it also affecting the supply that's why the value is also increasing, It is all about demand and supply in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: