Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 32. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 01:32:55 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I do not think bitcoin will end and continue to be popular in the future. I believe bitcoin is the best crypto coin.
this is true and its a reality that bitcoin will never end because bitcoin is now stable and very strong so i think if bitcoin reached to some more countries so then it will become more strong and bitcoin price will also go high .
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 01:25:29 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I do not think bitcoin will end and continue to be popular in the future. I believe bitcoin is the best crypto coin.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 01:15:51 PM
No one can say the first thing, but I say that bitcoin will survive and develop for a long time
Activity: 100
Merit: 5
March 08, 2018, 11:55:30 AM
bitcoin never die, because bitcoin will replace currency. It will take place in a few years. trust me
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
Everything that is born will eventually die. All stories has endings. Old technology will be replaced with new ones.Everything depends on demand and I think that after the max number is reached the demand will even increase so bitcoin will continue to exist and the price could be very high.
In a few years we can see the price of one bitcoin equal to one million dollars. I'm sure that this will happen soon. There are no barriers to this.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
March 08, 2018, 11:47:47 AM
Bitcoin is here to stay and almost to big to fail , bitcoins is dead if all users quit with it and delete the whole blockchain from their computers,

i do not see bitcoin die in de near future
Activity: 21
March 07, 2018, 10:29:39 PM
Everything that is born will eventually die. All stories has endings. Old technology will be replaced with new ones.Everything depends on demand and I think that after the max number is reached the demand will even increase so bitcoin will continue to exist and the price could be very high.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 10:26:32 PM
I think the bitcoin will not end. Information technology thrives, demand for virtual money is increasing. So, people use bitcoin more and more. Bitcoins are increasingly important in human life.
Activity: 21
March 07, 2018, 10:20:57 PM
Would business be able to endevours end? Bitcoin is essential piece of business exchanges, so if business should proceed with Bitcoin will proceed. There is no time that is late for you to put resources into  a business that has liquidity as Bitcoin. You should simply decide your entrance point and leave point before you wander.
Activity: 162
March 07, 2018, 01:23:22 PM
"Will bitcoin end?" - I believe that every beginning has its ending, so yes i do but I am not seeing that anytime soon.
"Will it be replaced by other cyrptocurrency?" - possible yes but just like my first answer I am not seeing this happening anytime soon.
"Is it too late to invest?" - for me it is never too late for Bitcoin, go jump right in and invest, the price is down so it's better to invest now.
"Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?" - ofcourse bitcoin's price going up and down is part of the game, this volatility is what makes the market strong.
Activity: 81
March 07, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

I don't think bitcoin will be replaced by other currencies. Bitcoin is doing well. It's not too late to invest in bitcoin, and if you choose to invest in bitcoin for a long time, you can buy it now.
Activity: 294
March 07, 2018, 12:55:11 PM
btc would be ended but the next thing is better version of btc .it live forever in other shape
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
I don't think bitcoin will end. With the increasing value of bitcoin, more and more people get to know it and get involved in using and trade it, it will become more popular.
Activity: 24
March 07, 2018, 12:31:10 PM
No bitcoin will never be end its life time coin in crypto currency and also, there are many reason why bitcoin will never end. e.g.
It's a king of crypto and also all other coins are underneath in crypto so, if it will be end so its simply mean all crypto curreny will be end. Whereas it is not possible.
Activity: 154
March 07, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
Someday people will realize that bitcoin is not better than other cryptocurrencies and will start using altcoins. Ethereum is almost win this war against bitcoin.
Activity: 238
March 07, 2018, 10:40:13 AM
There are lot of other crytocurrencies are occuring. Their platforms offers good project and application relating to blockchain. If this new born cryptocurrencies will be, maybe it will surpass the achievement of bitcoin and eventually  ends the bitcoin.
Activity: 157
March 07, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
We hope that bitcoin will not end because it really helps us in many ays especially in financial matters. We also hope that success is always with bitcoin in order to help many people who relies on it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
I don't think so, but if it'll happen, I believe another cryptocurrency will take the place of the bitcoin.
So it's unending for me Smiley
Activity: 67
March 07, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

Base on my opinion nothing really last in this world so one day, i hope not in the near future, bitcoin will end too. And maybe it can be replace. It's never too late to invest but I think you just need to wait a little bit for the right time to do it.
There are chances that bitcoin will be down especially if it lost it's big investors
Activity: 224
March 07, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
Bitcoin will not end in future.Because most of the people of this world are taking of its advantage.But it's popularity can increase or decrease if other digital currency comes for us with much opportunity.
i think bitcoin is the most popularity crypto currency and i think there is no one can bring it down and also there is no more crypto currency that have a same kind of bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: