Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 33. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 07, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
i do not think that. because it is the first coin of the world which have created the big trust in the investors and it has 9 years development in the past. So, no one can kill its future.
It is still unpredictable for the cryptocurrency like bitcoin to know if when is the end of itself because we all seeing a good progress and development for bitcoin and there is no reason for us to just wish for bitcoin to end because we can see more beautiful things in the future like getting adopted by more and more people and countries in different part of the world.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 07:39:22 AM
Bitcoin won't end (this is only my conclusion). I don't have a great deal of information in digital forms of money however bitcoin is the root meaning nobody can annihilate it despite the fact that somebody will make something better nobody can beat the first. Bitcoin officially fabricated it's own heritage around here that is the reason I figure it won't end Smiley
Activity: 20
March 07, 2018, 05:42:45 AM
It very unlikely.

According to Business Insider, Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency that surged 1,327% in 2017 to become the largest, is off to a shaky start this year along with Ripple's XRP, while ether, the second-largest, has risen to all-time highs.

It also indicates that Bitcoin is just starting and growing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/warren-buffett-on-bitcoin-price-2018-1
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 05:23:56 AM
It is possible that through some not too long a time more effective and more universal types of crypto currency will become more demanded than bitcoin. But it is very difficult to imagine that one day the champion will be someone else!
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 07, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
i do not think that. because it is the first coin of the world which have created the big trust in the investors and it has 9 years development in the past. So, no one can kill its future.
Activity: 182
March 07, 2018, 04:58:26 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Nobody can see the future but with the recent surge and popularity of bitcoin i think bitcoin will last. But we just don't know how long will it last because as they say nothing is forever in this world.
Activity: 110
March 07, 2018, 04:41:52 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

You get what you wish for. #BTC fall away for farmers are thanks.
Because of.
- Communication achieved achievement. Be rewarded.
- There is no reason to borrow the name Bitcoin growth to lead farmers to look at this one to sell the other. Farmers escape trick, multi-level escape.
- Trader liquidated futures contract.
- New people for many months to learn and then wait for the opportunity to have the opportunity to practice in the market. Enlightenment "director"
- USD / VND gaining season. Profits multiply.
- Trading blockage, transaction volume increased. Taxes on transactions increase. Increase the national budget. O chorus.
- The real trader stays, the gamebler leaves the game. The market is transparent, bright and full of opportunities.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 07, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
Will the bitcoin end? we've seen a lot of positive results from bitcoin as well as more and more people are interested in using bitcoin, so it's a long way from the ending word for bitcoin, because from year to year bitcoin has a good effect. if the bitcoin price is less stable, but I'm sure bitcoin will not end.

My hopes are also connected with Bitcoin. Even when the last one BTC is mined, I believe that it will be used. Bitcoin, being the crypto King, should stay on the market and support the other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 32
March 07, 2018, 01:27:10 AM
Bitcoin might only lose its dominance when Bittrex and other major exchanges start accepting fiat directly. You would not need to buy bitcoin or ethereum to buy altcoins anymore. However, by that time I expect to see bitcoin ETFs, which will raise its price.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 12:19:32 AM

No one knows or has an idea about bitcoin's certainty of bitcoin yet but still we should always keep in our mind that if we would keep on supporting bitcoin, there would be higher chances that it will last longer. To make sure that bitcoin would last longer, obeying the rules and spreading legitimate information would definitely help. Bitcoin may be predicted as the very first one to vanish but who know, anything can happen.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 12:17:56 AM
Hope is life so always take risk and don't miss any chance. this is the true rule of successful life. Bitcoin is also a risk take it in your controlled fiat assets and wait for your fortune in next few months.
Activity: 168
March 07, 2018, 12:15:10 AM
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies?

All your questions are unpredictable to anyone. Because we all never know how long Bitcoin will survive even if Bitcoin will end. But whatever your anxiety, I will still trust Bitcoin as the most valuable investment asset. Although lately, the price is down I am sure the end of this year the price will jump again.
Activity: 32
March 06, 2018, 11:44:00 PM
I dont think so that it will happen in near future becuase every one is supporting bitcoin and investing now a days in bitcoin 😋
Activity: 91
March 06, 2018, 11:13:53 PM
Technology will continue to grow, discovering new things about technology. but I do not think bitcoin will die but present and keep abreast of the world.
Activity: 39
March 06, 2018, 11:03:33 PM
It is never too late to invest in bitcoin. There is no way that can make bitcoin down. Whenever its value decreases, do not be scared. That’s actually a good thing. This shows that someday the original bitcoin can lose to its clones or altcoyins and give way to the leader of the crypto currency.
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
March 06, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

No, its not to late to invest. Bitcoin is still active nowadays and besides lots of investors invest in bitcoin. So, as long as it has an internet connection we still have a chance to invest. Yes! bitcoin is volatile means it may pump or dump depending on the cryptomarket. It may dump but sooner or later it will back on its normal price.

Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 09:04:41 PM
Internet is still alive today and so will bitcoin most probably. The reason being decentralization makes it unstoppable and we are having more adoption as times goes by. It is just the start

Probably, it is just the start of bitcoin. Maybe it will come the time that it has its ups and downs but it will have no end as long as there are internet access and being legal to other countries because bitcoin today has a great help of having people extra income.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 08:33:30 PM
Nothing is forever so my perspective about bitcoin will die then the world create a new coin or maybe every country create their new coin by their own.  Too many coin was born and everycoin has a high chance to get over by bitcoin specially ethereum and other coin like and that has advance than bitcoin.
Activity: 147
March 06, 2018, 08:32:00 PM
I think everything is possible to happen, remember there is a sayings that "" all comes in must come to n end", however bitcoin is still young in this era or technology so it has a lot more opportunities to conquer and to gain. Besides, more and more people came to know this digital currencies or this cryptocurrencies so there still a lot more opportunities awaiting for this crypto currencies.   Another thing is that bitcoin helps alot more people lives so definitely coming to an end is far beyond its expectation or no one can predict.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 08:17:45 PM
Will the bitcoin end? we've seen a lot of positive results from bitcoin as well as more and more people are interested in using bitcoin, so it's a long way from the ending word for bitcoin, because from year to year bitcoin has a good effect. if the bitcoin price is less stable, but I'm sure bitcoin will not end.
Pages:
Jump to: