Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 34. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 08:02:29 PM
The price hike may end abruptly or it may go down a bit but I don't think bitcoin will end, not in 5 to 10 years. Technology is expanding and bitcoin is a part of it, and other cryptocurrencies too.
.... You are right that the price of bitcoin is not in a permanent condition it's not mean that the bitcoin will end. Actually bitcoin is a part of technology that continuous expanding, so it's impossible that bitcoin will end. I think bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrencies because all altcoins rely only on bitcoin.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 07:33:48 PM
No I think bitcoin will not end. Because bitcoin is already known and is already used by so many people and by that bitcoin has already helped so many people and it has been a big help for the people who are  in need. Bitcoin is supported by many  people.
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing, so it is really impossible that it will end. It is also becomes more popular and helpful to everybody. Bitcoin is already know in every country and many people already accepted this eventhough government really try to ignore this but because of the help of many people it will never end.
Activity: 280
March 06, 2018, 07:22:56 PM
We can't predict it perfectly. Because the current situation is like a coma stage. There is two chance overcome from this crisis and the other is getting more dull or keep in this stage constantly. And also there is a chance to end up this.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 06:44:12 PM
No, it will never happen, as long as the peoples using bitcoin.
Activity: 392
March 06, 2018, 06:42:31 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
As of now there are no signs of bitcoin's downfall. So we should rest easy. However, suppose people lost interest with bitcoin and pulled out all their investments, bitcoin would finally face downfall. But as if now it is still viable to invest on bitcoin. After all you can hope on it's ever-increasing value that it would Go on for a very long time.
Activity: 199
March 06, 2018, 05:44:53 PM
Bitcoin will not end anymore. I say anymore because I felt like maybe there was a chance when the network was first starting out and the protocol was still strengthening and securing itself, but not anymore it's too strong and decentralized.
P3
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
Nobody can ever supplant bitcoin, I'll let you know since I know numerous individuals wont ever enable that to happen. It is extremely inconceivable that bitcoin end since it is extremely an extraordinary and truly do accommodating to everybody and it can truly do enable you to improve your life. For whatever length of time that innovation is dependably be there, bitcoin will exist and it will never end.
Activity: 151
March 06, 2018, 01:17:12 AM
I think it will never end as long as there in demand many people investing in bitcoin because of its price always increasing and in demand there are other currency has no quality or going to dump not like bitcoin, it has a good quality to invest.
Activity: 314
March 06, 2018, 01:07:09 AM
I think Digital Bitcoin's money will not end or extinct. the more advanced times, the existence of Bitcoin is very helpful to us in conducting Online transactions. especially now not just Bitcoin, a lot of new Altcoin popping up. it's a sign Bitcoin will still exist until whenever.
Activity: 32
March 06, 2018, 12:55:24 AM
 Maybe that will happen if all people or Human race will be extinct or suddenly vanished. I think there will be a lot of Altcoin that can replace Bitcoin in the future. However, it really does not need to be replaced by any other currency because it is constantly evolving and gaining high value in a short time.
Activity: 19
March 06, 2018, 12:51:40 AM
as in my own opinion bitcoin will not be going to end , because as of now bitcoin still increasing its price. and many people are playing bitcoin, maybe if bitcoin is gone some of the people that playing and investing bitcoin are gonna be sad.

Bitcoin investment is a currency investment that only emerged in recent years. This bit of investment has benefited a lot in the early days of bitcoin. Many people make big profits because they invest bitcoin. Although recent changes in market conditions have affected the price of bitcoin, there has been a relatively large fluctuation, resulting in a large area of losses for many investors. But I'm still very bitcoin.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 08:43:30 PM
i hope bitcoin will never end. because it helps a lot of people learning about our economy not just because they earning money..
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
When very single day bitcoin price is growing then how will it end ? It will not end at all. Bitcoin is our future. It has bright future of $50000 Wink there are do many miners . investors Re here . do it can't be destroyed  or end up
Oh well, we probably can see Bitcoin rallying today and the next decades.  But as what I believe, everything will come to an end.  It may not happen today but it may in the future.  But I believe we should enjoy the ride of Bitcoin today and take advantage of it to gain profit.  So forget about worrying about Bitcoin ending, focus on how we can maximize this opportunity.
I agree with you, there is an ending point in everything we can't say it for sure when or how it will happen but one thing is for sure someday it will come to an end. Bitcoin is just starting, as we can see how high the price went up for the past few months, I guess bitcoin still has plenty where that came from.

It will come for sure but not sure when. We need to start support bitcoin and not hoping bitcoin will end soon.
As bitcoiner, i dont hope for something bad happen to bitcoin because i love it but we can not also prevent if that thing should happen. Just let it go.
Activity: 336
March 05, 2018, 07:56:14 PM
now it is worth investing in bitcoin. The risk of falling prices is, but this year it is minimal. next year it will be dangerous to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 383
March 05, 2018, 07:52:21 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
we all nobody knows and predict exactly because there is no guidance about it all, and it's one risk of investing with virtual currency but with confidence and patience we can get profit in investing with bitcoin or other virtual currency
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 05, 2018, 07:29:35 PM
For me bitcoin will never end. As long as there will be more supply and investors who want to invest it cant be come to an end. Many of us are using internet and bitcoin is a digital currency. Many people really use of it because it has a fast and reliable transactions in terms of many aspects. Many of it are the bussinesman who want to invest of it.
copper member
Activity: 13
March 05, 2018, 07:04:24 PM
Yeah! Bitcoin will disappear when there is no electricity on the Earth. As a result, there will no be Internet. So this system won't be able to function. Well, to be serious, Bitcoin will always exist but the question is what value it will have.
Activity: 518
March 05, 2018, 10:10:24 AM
Yes it will end if Satoshi Nakamoto will shutdown its main servers which could cause a very big chaos all over the world. It would also end big businesses since most of the holders are them. It would be a great loss for humanity.
Activity: 13
March 05, 2018, 09:47:46 AM
It will end when folks finally realise there is no real use to it, no added value in terms of transaction etc. probably there never will be any real use to it simply because as much as we are attracted to the decentralized nature of crypto currency, the very organizations that run the "centralized" currency e.g. money/cash also run our everyday lives and they wil NEVER EVER let go of this because it would mean the end of their existence too. with time all crypro cuurency will de-value drastically in a couple years, maybe sooner. as soon as all the small guys give up and are out, I think the government will introduce their own crypto and block all others. that's my theory of the situation.
March 04, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
I very much hope that bitcoin will be gaining more and more populary and become a full-fledged means of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: