Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 58. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
bitcoin might end if the coverments pull a halt to it i guess
they are missing out on to much tax they can not have that

Damn suckers!
Bitcoin will never end because bitcoin is a digital currency and that's why it will more strong in all over the world and many people will join this currency for best profit, so you should invest in bitcoin because its price will more increase and your money will double in bitcoin, so you can hold your money in bitcoin for best profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
bitcoin might end if the coverments pull a halt to it i guess
they are missing out on to much tax they can not have that

Damn suckers!
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 02:27:31 PM
Yes, not if but when! 😀
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 02:26:43 PM
No, this is a currency that has a very long period of time and I'm very sure bitcoin will last a long time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 02:25:58 PM
never
its the only crypto that will last at the end
so i think it will not go down
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 02:09:30 PM
We can't predict it perfectly. Because the current situation is like a coma stage. There is two chance overcome from this crisis and the other is getting more dull or keep in this stage constantly. And also there is a chance to end up this.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 01:21:32 PM
may be it will end someday, but not now, still to early  Grin
Activity: 4
February 05, 2018, 01:03:15 PM
Bitcoin will never end. I am still optimistic with the assumption that bitcoin will be back in March. Although the crypto and bitcoin market is declining alarmingly. I'm waiting for the adjustments from bitcoin, they will help bitcoin back. I hope the market will recover and be positive in the coming time.

OK! btc will never end. but what is you right price for global use? Wink
Activity: 20
February 05, 2018, 12:57:21 PM
are not. There will be no end of bitcoin, I believe in the future of the world's first digital coin. the money that the whole world uses it. "Use money to make money" hahaha Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 266
February 05, 2018, 12:35:27 PM
Bitcoin will never end. I am still optimistic with the assumption that bitcoin will be back in March. Although the crypto and bitcoin market is declining alarmingly. I'm waiting for the adjustments from bitcoin, they will help bitcoin back. I hope the market will recover and be positive in the coming time.
Activity: 274
February 05, 2018, 12:34:57 PM
No way.Bitcoin will never end.Everyday countless people are starting bitcoin.That means many people are investing in Bitcoin and they are getting a good amount of profit.And this process will keep going till all the people lives in the world die.
Activity: 322
February 05, 2018, 12:19:18 PM
Told you many times. Is the time to get out not to get in.

All crypto will be devastated by the upcoming situation and news in the crypto market

Even if you don't want to believe it this will happen

most afected will be LTC, BTC and BTC derivates

The less will suffer will be ETH

They knew, and I didn't figure it out until now. They knew that a lot of crypto will be sold and tried to regulate it to collect some taxes. They knew 100% this will happen and announced regulations. Now big players try to get out before the regulations will came in effect. Market dump at a big scale. Only blind people don't see. If you invested after 10k / btc then you will be left with nothing. I will still stick around to watch people cry. Kinda sadistic  Cry

Don't understand me wrong I don't want nobody financial harm but some ignorat peoples blindly invest in things they don't even know or understand and suddenly act as all knowers.
Activity: 1121
February 05, 2018, 12:17:14 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

It is so difficult that bitcoin will be replace by other cryptocurrencies. Though bitcoin price is ups and downs, it is not so late to invest.in the year of 2013, the price of bitcoin is just 10$-200$ or less.but now the price of bitcoin is 7500$ and it will increase very soon. Bitcoin will never end or stop because of it's value.
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 12:12:34 PM
Never end is just start
Activity: 154
February 05, 2018, 12:11:32 PM
Bitcoin’s end has been predicted by many people in the past, on various occasions. These predictions have themselves become so predictable that every time there is a development in the cryptocurrency network or market conditions, someone or the other will start prophesizing its end.

And then, there is the standard argument about guns, drugs, contraband, etc., on the dark web which can be bought with Bitcoin. Money laundering, illegal gambling, that people are allegedly doing with Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is not anonymous, it is pseudonymous, and some companies have already developed technology to track the transactions on Bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 12:09:42 PM
I do not see an end of bitcoin, but a quick recovery to levels we had, that I don't believe. Bitcoin has still many supporters and long term holders like me. The only way bitcoin could end is when the miners stop. And they will not stop as long as they can earn money.
Activity: 41
February 05, 2018, 12:02:54 PM
who see the opportunity then they seize the opportunity it’s not impossible to happen, like Nokia which was on the wind but immediately bulldozed when entered the Smartphone market
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
February 05, 2018, 11:58:44 AM
There is always a possibility that bitcoin maybe replaced in the future as we all nothing is constant but change. There could an upgraded version like bitcoin 2.0 or same as you said another coin could replace it, but one thing is sure as of now it is not going to be toppled that easily. Long live bitcoins.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
February 05, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
No, it is a big, big, big NO. The company of bitcoin will not end since their mission is to provide a better version of society in tomorrow.
As long as there is a people who will supports their services they have still a reason to exist and operate in this industry .
Activity: 434
February 05, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
It will not and if can only happen on it's first years. No product that would last almost a decade if there's no potential that it can change the way how we live and it's obvious that bitcoin has that potential and intillegent people saw that as early so they supported it until we got here.
Pages:
Jump to: