Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 56. (Read 27739 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 02:40:17 AM
I think it will not be finished because Now it is 10 years later that it will win the world. There will be good relations with all the countries, When Bitcoin will revolutionize the effect a lot, People will fulfill the desired hope, Just like a friend like Japan has developed a strong relationship, I think that Bitcoin's main source is extra income So their targets will be lifted upwards,
If Bitcoin would not have been unsteady or long, they would never have predicted I think bitcoin and long-term benefits like internet will be available.So Bitcoin will never end.
Activity: 117
February 09, 2018, 11:47:47 PM
bitcoin can not finish until its investors and its users because they have these two because it means there are still lots of bibitcoin so it will never end.
Activity: 63
February 09, 2018, 11:29:13 PM
I don't think it will ever end, the fall of bitcoin might also result to the fall of other currencies and the whole blockchain.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 11:28:47 PM
I think bitcoin is just getting started, despite, bitcoin loses price earlier this year, and even if bitcoin struggling, one thing I can say and I'am sure bitcoin reached again the highest price the same as last year price.
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 10:58:40 PM
BTC right now is increased i think bitcoin no end because bitcoin have a high value and popular i think bitcoin no end and bitcoin can growth
Activity: 20
February 09, 2018, 10:33:35 PM
I think bitcoin will never end, there are still many people who use it, so bitcoin still survive until now, this is a bright future investment and will not end that easy
Mr. shatoshi is the creator of bitcoin. But the one who raised it is us. End is not by us Smiley)
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 09, 2018, 08:23:17 PM
i am not sure bitcoin will end.this new evolution i here to stay.a moment will come it will go mainstream and several individuals will involve themselves with it
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 07:13:05 PM
I think bitcoin will never end, there are still many people who use it, so bitcoin still survive until now, this is a bright future investment and will not end that easy
Activity: 165
February 09, 2018, 07:07:04 PM
I personally do not think until that bitcoin will end, but we we must see the limitations to avoid it so long-term bitcoin remains in the global market. Thanks #CMIIW
Activity: 127
February 09, 2018, 06:58:53 PM
It won't end please don't write this kind of things without seeing the actual move of the crypto markets. There is no point to write something like end in case of any market correction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 06:55:41 PM
absolutely not. bitcoin still has so much to offer, if the miners agree, we would end the various forks that are just harmful and improve the scalability
Activity: 420
February 09, 2018, 06:52:43 PM
it is not too late to invest bitcoin, earlier this year was the lowest bitcoin decline after the previous price touched 18K. this is really volatile and very unstable. I think there's always a chance to buy bitcoin at the lowest price and then sell it when the price goes up
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
February 09, 2018, 06:37:39 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I don’t think bitcoin will end. I mean as I can observe with the basis of numbers, bitcoin is much more stable than ever. The only thing that can happen is the roller coaster ride of currency. The laws of trading if that makes sense. I’ve been studying the movement of coins ever since bitcoin became stable. How the movement went last year for one whole year. I recommend you to study it as well. Why? So you can have a deeper understanding on why bitcoin become the stable and the roller coaster thing I’ve told you about. The question is, will bitcoin stay as big as today, but we all know that it will never end, we will just have times when it will go down like a normal physical money.
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 06:25:37 PM
Nobody knows if it will end because of the growth and functionality it undergoes, its safe to say, bitcoin will take the the world to another level of production and transaction
Activity: 1
February 09, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
Bitcoin will never end
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 09, 2018, 05:48:51 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

It is not too late to invest on bitcoin, anytime you can invest unto it. Now when it comes to decreasing value about in bitcoin, it is very normal to make its value down due to it is volatile then we are in the world of trading industry too. Where traders commonly do buy and sell  that's why we called Traders without this two which is Buyer and Seller trading is nothing for sure.
Activity: 294
February 09, 2018, 05:44:27 PM
For me i guess this is the always question here in Bitcoin if Bitcoin will end.For me no one knows what will happen in Bitcoin in the future no one can predict that Bitcoin will fall because Bitcoin price is not stable its price always go up and down but in my opinion it dependa again on the traders buyers and investors if Bitcoin will to be an end.
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
February 08, 2018, 11:45:25 AM
The value of the digital currency has shifted wildly over recent weeks but it doesn't mean it will crash. Bitcoin will survive! There are concerns about crackdowns against bitcoin in China and South Korea and warnings about it by the SEC. But the head of brokerage TD Ameritrade notes that there is still a lot of interest in bitcoin from average investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
February 06, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

Now btc price is going down. I think it will still go down in some ways this is a good thing as it may weed out the investors that are just for a quick buck. For me btc wont go away for a long time as blockchain tech is here to stay

You are right this is good that the value of bitcoins decrease massively because it only means that we can invest harder and we are going to get a lot of profit when the value of bitcoins goes back to normal.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
February 06, 2018, 07:20:58 PM
Ending bitcoin it's may take some more decades or even more to end. In these days value of bitcoin falling continuously. Too early to talk about. Bitcoin is still in the process of development and the worth of bitcoin is still rising. The reason why bitcoin won't die is because of the number of users are rising and the demand for bitcoin is also increasing. The security of bitcoin is one thing to keep in mind because there are no reports of bitcoin being hacked and other's are just careless for giving away their private keys. Bitcoin will end if there are no more users but that seems impossible because bitcoin is getting famous.
Pages:
Jump to: