Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 57. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 03:30:55 PM
https://bitinfocharts.com/de/bitcoin/address/3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r

In the last 24 hours the richest BTC adress bought more than 20k new coins for a total balance of over 176k and then went into cold storage.

This is the money of the people who freaked out today and it will be the money they will use to pay for their personal space station or some other crazy stuff in a few years.
Activity: 28
February 06, 2018, 03:26:30 PM
It's a system build on the internet. i think as long as there is the internet, there will always be a certain few who will be using bitcoin. After all, the first users of bitcoin were hackers, and IT geniuses before it spread.
Activity: 13
February 06, 2018, 01:52:56 PM
I think it will end, and perhaps quite sooner than most people expect. It also depends on what you consider the end. There will always be some that believe in the currency even when the ship has alread sunk. And, you will also always have gamblers looking to get rich quick. So as far as those 2 groups are concerned, the coin can "exist" for a long time even long after it is virtually over and with no future.

Those that keep pointing to past dips, I can't recall a dip in the bitcoin where it has dropped so severely. It has lost 60-70% of its value in a little over a month! That is very telling.
At this point I wouldn't invest a dime in this crpto or any other for that matter.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
Bitcoin as any other thing in life must surely come to an end, but the end to bitcoin is not any time soon due to the fact that bitcoin has only gotten to 2% of the world people so there is still a lot for bitcoin to cover and as a technology that give us the chance of having a secondary currency in the society I think people will love to be part of a technology that will give them the total freedom in they financial life. And if I should advice any body I think the best time to buy bitcoin is now that the Price is low.
It's great to keep up with the latest developments in the world and trends, we can not keep the old system out of date, the bitcoin is a great solution for the transaction system and I agree because now is the best time to start because we can get the cheap price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 06, 2018, 01:44:54 PM
Bitcoin as any other thing in life must surely come to an end, but the end to bitcoin is not any time soon due to the fact that bitcoin has only gotten to 2% of the world people so there is still a lot for bitcoin to cover and as a technology that give us the chance of having a secondary currency in the society I think people will love to be part of a technology that will give them the total freedom in they financial life. And if I should advice any body I think the best time to buy bitcoin is now that the Price is low.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 01:41:12 PM
According to my opinion yes it will end but this is not the end of bitcoin. It may take some more decades or even more to end. In these days value of bitcoin falling continuously. This happens because of two main reasons. First reason is panic sellers. when bitcoin fall continuously, Panic sellers think that this is the end of cryptocurrency. Then they tend to sell their coins. then supply exceeds the demand. It will result fall the value of bitcoin. the second reason is bitcoin whales. they are controlling the market. If they want acquire more bitcoin at lower price they sell them a lot of amount. Then supply exceeds the demand. Then fall the price of cryptocurrency. This is the practical scenario of the market. This time is the best time to invest. You can get more benefits in the future. There are some good news to come to the market also. Do more research and collect good coins as you can.
Activity: 38
February 06, 2018, 01:39:06 PM
I don't see that bitcoin will already end anyways the dump is happening not only in BTC but almost all atcoins currently existing and I wonder if it is still because of FUD. Big pumps and dumps in crypto is a just a common phenomenon and all we can do by now is Hodl and wait, or can also join many panic sellers around selling and cashing out all their alts now.
Activity: 36
February 06, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
Without addressing the OP's first comment about if there's still time to invest (current conditions will tell you that!), Bitcoin likely will not end. Even if it decreases 99% in value, it will still exist and it will still be valuable to someone.

I don't mean to draw this comparison, but, you can still buy Beanie Babies to this day  Undecided
Activity: 20
February 06, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
I think it will not finish because bitcoin will release to the tip of the coin, currently get the fastest price in history with its value. Nearly about $ 5000 you will get the right price for your money and the price is very high and will soon be approaching the fork so the market price is an unstable record.
my very agree with you. but not any known peak of it at any both. if it does not reduce, you can not obtain the first investment. instead of 20000$/ 1btc. nhưng chỉ ở mức 7000$/1btc. too much for the first investment Smiley)
Activity: 98
February 06, 2018, 04:49:43 AM
I think it will not finish because bitcoin will release to the tip of the coin, currently get the fastest price in history with its value. Nearly about $ 5000 you will get the right price for your money and the price is very high and will soon be approaching the fork so the market price is an unstable record.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
February 06, 2018, 04:40:56 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Now btc price is going down. I think it will still go down in some ways this is a good thing as it may weed out the investors that are just for a quick buck. For me btc wont go away for a long time as blockchain tech is here to stay
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
February 06, 2018, 04:37:08 AM
I think the bitcoin will never end, but for the price of this bitcoin itself will experience an increase or decrease in the future. for it is not too late to invest in bitcoin at the moment
You're right, I also think that the bitcoin era will not happen in the near future. The future of Bitcoin as a currency generated by the technology of the data age is incalculable.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 08:10:31 PM
i don't believe bitcoin will come to an end,i'm certain bitcoin is going bonce back, not mind the increase and decrease in value i'm sure bitcoin is here to stay.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 07:55:37 PM
I think the bitcoin will never end, but for the price of this bitcoin itself will experience an increase or decrease in the future. for it is not too late to invest in bitcoin at the moment
Activity: 84
February 05, 2018, 06:59:01 PM
You are asking a lot of questions at once, so let me answer your first major question.

Will bitcoin end? - it will end if the internet ends. So the real questions will the internet once day disappear? I don't think so.

Hope this help Smiley

I don't think bitcoin will end. Still there are many investors buying bitcoin and holding it for now. Just like last years trend, bitcoin value will rise up soon.
Activity: 165
February 05, 2018, 05:56:17 PM
Bitcoin will not end if we look at the current market share. already a lot of investors who invest in bitcoin so that the price is increasing and already many people switch to bitcoin. Thanks #CMIIW
Activity: 16
February 05, 2018, 05:47:30 PM
No i don't think so.
Nobody can stop bitcoin.It has been accepted in lots of first world country.So by judging the acceptability and it's popularity we can assume that it will never end.But it's value might fall time to time and can be grow as well vice versa. 
Activity: 34
February 05, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
We will see, anyway I think will not end but be replace. Each time the marketcap is lower so another coin will replace the first place. We are moving to a new more wide and spread market.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 03:32:16 PM
I do not see an end of bitcoin, but a quick recovery to levels we had, that I don't believe. Bitcoin has still many supporters and long term holders like me. The only way bitcoin could end is when the miners stop. And they will not stop as long as they can earn money.

The miners will never stop, there will always be money to make; despite (or perhaps because of) the price drop since Dec the hash rate has doubled!
The thing that will stop BTC is it's limited transaction capacity and functionality to support other blockchain applications.
Sorry, but ETH, XRP and others are going to eat your lunch!

Transaction capacity matters for currencies, mediums of exchange. Bitcoin has turned into an asset. People do not pay with it, they store value in it.
For that the capacity bitcoin has is sufficient. But I can imagine that ETH is capable to become the most important payment method in the crypto currency world.
Activity: 168
February 05, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
Bitcoin died many times and going to be immortal forever
Pages:
Jump to: