Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 59. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 10:15:58 PM
It is said that anything that has a beginning will surely have an and, nothing lasts forever. But bitcoin is here to stay. The best thing about bitcoin is every day people are getting more aware of bitcoin, it's popularity is improving daily so I doubt of bitcoin will have an end. It will only be getting popular and the market is here to stay for a long while.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 09:38:55 PM
I think there will come the time that bitcoin will end. Because we all know that nothing will stay in this world forever. But even bitcoin will end i think there will be another coin that will rise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 09:35:03 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will ever end at all. For me there are many factors for bitcoin to end. One is when the community behind it give up and find another coin to focus on. But I can't see that happening yet. Bitcoin has made a lot of noise and gain a lot of new investors last year. More and more people are talking about bitcoin right now thanks to social media and news. So don't worry when will bitcoin end, just focus on the present instead on worrying about the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
February 04, 2018, 09:30:28 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will end. It will only decrease its value but it will not end. There will be the future generations that will continue the use of bitcoin. It can only happen if there is an overall shutdown of internet connection all over the world. But I think that is it impossible.

For me bitcoin is never be end because of many users and investors of it and i think bitcoin is developing a new currency in whole word and people develop of this currency because of easy and safety to transact.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 09:20:10 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will end. It will only decrease its value but it will not end. There will be the future generations that will continue the use of bitcoin. It can only happen if there is an overall shutdown of internet connection all over the world. But I think that is it impossible.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 09:16:37 PM
bitcoin is down again, but I think that bitcoin value will rise again someday, and will persist.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 07:30:17 PM
Bitcoin is traded digitally and  more cryptocurrencies are increasing but bitcoin stands apart is due to the fact it's decentralised, meaning it isn't controlled by any one institution
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 07:20:32 PM
I think that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies idea will last forever, but they gonna be verified by market/people.
Alot of projects will die, but Bitcoin and Ethereum will stay with us. Why Ethereum too ? Because there's alot of smart contracts made on this.
Crypto currency trend is a new emerging trend and I think that it will continue for a long time and not going to end so soon. Although some cryto currencies will come to an end but they may be scam altcoin or may be come to an end for some other reason, but it does not mean that cryto currencies are going to end totally. I think beside Bitcoin and Etherium there are so many other altcoins which will continue survive for a long long time.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 05:58:56 PM
Ofcourse bitcoin can be ended yet depends on how the world governement agrees to continuously use or circulate cryptocurrency. Bitcoin wouldn't end as long as there were users and investors.
Activity: 24
February 04, 2018, 05:47:57 PM
I think that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies idea will last forever, but they gonna be verified by market/people.
Alot of projects will die, but Bitcoin and Ethereum will stay with us. Why Ethereum too ? Because there's alot of smart contracts made on this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
February 04, 2018, 05:43:52 PM
Hello everybody. Well, this bitocaine corrected enough already. Already the price, I think is ideal for buying, although, maybe below eight thousand dollars to go down. I just want to say that it could be the last serious correction in the next five years. Correction can still last a month, maybe more. But, as I say, this is an ideal chance to buy bitcoin at a price below  9OOO$. Maybe someday bitcoin will end. There is nothing eternal on earth. But the world of blockchain technology is a completely different level of understanding of the problems of human life. It's like a wheel - once invented, and will always act
Activity: 154
February 04, 2018, 07:43:59 AM
Bitcoin is a currency , it is virtual currency. World has started to accept it .  It is a asset based on technology and internet.  Its main base is computer technology and internet   There is no possibility bitcoin will end, till there is  end of technology and internet.
Activity: 224
February 04, 2018, 07:34:17 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Bitcoin chances of living depends on how the market accepts it.If there are still many investors and people trusts bitcoin then it will still live.But once that it loses its people, it will surely be in big danger.
Activity: 95
Merit: 20
February 04, 2018, 07:22:57 AM
Bitcoin era has not really started, so it is impossible to end so soon, I think bitcoin will not end, it is still in the development stage, I believe it will improve with the network data and powerful.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 04, 2018, 05:58:21 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I dont think bitcoin will end. I mean, it would take a lot than just any troubles. Digital currencies is actually a part of this generation, advance technologies and more? Bitcoin is just starting, it will not end, but if that time comes, who knows when and why?
Activity: 50
February 04, 2018, 05:56:46 AM
No! Bitcoin for me might be the craziest thing happened on earth! A lot of people are curious about what bitcoin is and i guess a lot of people wants to know more about it. For now i dont see any reason for bitcoins to end hence it is still rising on top and continue to influence the people to earn money easily.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
February 04, 2018, 05:51:06 AM
I think to my side the bitcoin will not end coz when the time is gone the bitcoin will be bigger and bigger
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
February 04, 2018, 05:21:23 AM
bitcoin was created in 2009.
it less than 10 years until now, what makes you think bitcoin will end ?
i personally think the bitcoin will gonna gained more user and investors.
not only bitcoin, but other crypto will gonna gain more user too.
Activity: 294
February 04, 2018, 04:07:48 AM
I don't think bitcoin will decrease or its vibes around will collision as it declare is totally government going as regards for the base preserve of the trust which is monster construct by the people by the people within as you can ventilate the price of the btc is going for that marginal note high which is becoming more costly for everyone to afford in the forward- thinking as the request for it is n't enough bitcoins to present for every one world thus is the excuse for the lp in the price of the btc and its never too tardy to invest it now because we cannot  wait too longer for the price to go the length of to get your hands on them as i see its push to calculation going on going on on peak of what it is now there is chance for it irate 7k appropriately its better to make a attain of now rather than regretting. as far-off afield as the accident of push is concerned even though the puff falls it will not put taking place bearing in mind much grow antiquated for it to recover.
Activity: 56
February 03, 2018, 10:26:39 AM
Is the exponential rise due to the rock solid belief of the proponents that bitcoin will be an alternative to fiat currencies, or due to its property to be a store of value, replacing gold? Or is it just a reflection of the irrationality of human behavior? It seems the latter will prove to be true.
So I think Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection
Pages:
Jump to: