Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 60. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
February 03, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
Even with a decreasing price profit can be made. And as long as that is possible, bitcoin will find no end.
There is a possibility that the price decreases. But then bitcoin would return from being an investment back to being a currency again.
And everything could start again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 10:08:14 AM
As long as the internet is still there, and as long as there are people who have bitcoin and as long as the exchanger is still there, then that bitcoin will not die
I think bitcoin can survive not because of internet factor but because of user factor, we never know until when loyal users use bitcoin and if they leave bitcoin then bitcoin will automatically end.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
With the current situation bitcoin is currently facing in, a lot of critics believe that this will be the downfall of the revolutionary internet-based currency. However, just because the value dropped a little in the early part of 2018 doesn't mean that bitcoin itself will die. The fluctuations are a thing even when it was just starting. Let's just continue to patronize and stay faithful to bitcoin and stop exercising panic selling as it hurts the value so much especially when its done by many people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 09:49:09 AM
bitcoin can never end unless if information technology can end. its a chain that can never be broken.
I agree bitcoin will never end. There are a lot of projects out there that will make use of the blockchain technology. It will only multiply but it will not die. The value will always be volatile.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 09:43:10 AM
As long as the internet is still there, and as long as there are people who have bitcoin and as long as the exchanger is still there, then that bitcoin will not die
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
All things has an ending, I am not afraid of it but we still breathing and alive so we must use it in doing some great things. Just like what I have been said we are still breathing so it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 85
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
February 03, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
No,bitcoin will never end, it is the future of our currency.People from all over the world invested in btc and these investment will never finished.Future of btc is very bright.

Exactly. I wonder what makes you ask this question? just because it came down 50% in a month? how about it made %200.000 in few years? If you want to be a good investor or trader, you have to learn how to think objectively just by using the power of the numbers, not the emotions!
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
February 03, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
if you buy, this is the best time cuz its very low in price. btc has a limited supply so it will only increase in price in long term.

It sure is. If you have the spare cash, this is your time. Buy up, keep cool and wait for the rise again.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 08:51:05 PM
if you buy, this is the best time cuz its very low in price. btc has a limited supply so it will only increase in price in long term.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 08:46:28 PM
bitcoin can never end unless if information technology can end. its a chain that can never be broken.

Yes right, I think it's too early to say bitcoin die because of falling prices, decentralization system is a lot of unexpected things because the price can go up and down tens of percent let alone altcoin that can reach hundreds of percent.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
February 02, 2018, 08:25:45 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I think there is no guarantee that bitcoin will continue increase all the time but i think bitcoin will not replace by other crypto currency too its always posible that bitcoin will go down but not lose.
Activity: 196
February 02, 2018, 04:35:04 PM
No,bitcoin will never end, it is the future of our currency.People from all over the world invested in btc and these investment will never finished.Future of btc is very bright.
Activity: 195
February 02, 2018, 04:14:05 PM
Activity: 213
February 02, 2018, 04:11:43 PM
bitcoin will never end if many people still follow and invest to bitcoin, even i think bitcoin will thrive and dominate global market
Activity: 14
February 02, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
As all technology has to be updated. The fact that it is replaced or not by another cryptocurrency will depend on that, that it is updated correctly
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 12:14:26 PM
It is never too late to invset man because price is like a roller coaster going up and down all the time. Just be patient and you will get everything you want.
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
February 02, 2018, 12:12:07 PM
I do not think so that bitcoin will end ever.Because people all over the world has invested in bitcoin.And this investment will never finished.That's why we can say that bitcoin will never end and it's processing will keep continue.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
Bitcoin might end but not now or 10 years, I think it would be longer. Because bitcoin mining keeps decreasing every year it would result in to very low mining of blocks which means the more scarce the resource is the higher the value will be. Just like the law of suppy and demand.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
February 02, 2018, 11:26:39 AM
I don't think so at the time. Even if it would happen, it is not predictable right now.

Bitcoin will end, but thinking that bitcoin might end right now is a little bit too early. I believe that's the peak of bitcoin's price before it dies is more than $20,000, I'm thinking about $10,000,000 per bitcoin(seems impossible) but who knows. Bitcoin is having a hard time right now folks because of different issues and problem rising about it, several countries banned it and other cryptocurrencies and so on, that is why the market is full of blood right now, if you know what I mean.

Many holders are now panicking, I bet. This huge drop is a sure headache for those who are not that used on Trading or hodling cryptocurrency.
Activity: 41
February 02, 2018, 11:12:53 AM
I'm sure that bitcoen will be of great value and it will not be replaced by other coins. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: