Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 61. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 11:07:38 AM
Hopefully bitcoin does not end, even though its price is not stable at this time hopefully tomorrow or the future bitcoin price can return to normal lagi.dan no word end for bitcoin.
because there are still many people or humans need bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
February 02, 2018, 11:06:14 AM
Bitcoin has been there for years and it is still standing strong as the number one of all cryptocurrencies, it is considered as the foundation of all crypto that is why I think it will not end, the value of it may go down but as long as people continue to support bitcoin it will always find a way to recover and go back to the top again we just need to hold our coin and wait for it.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:03:50 AM
No, it won't end. This is a temporary situation kinda emegerncy to have better base for bitcoin. This will help for the further price rallies in bitcoin.

This is my perspective.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 11:02:28 AM
a technology has been replaced by a new one after many years. but the bitcoin is still new and it's the new technology replaced by other old ones. it will take years for something newer and better come along.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
February 02, 2018, 10:37:18 AM
Bitcoin will never end for which there are many users and the users will define the value of bitcoin. By this, the bitcoin price fluctuates. As of now the bitcoin is experiencing a downfall but sooner or later it will recover,  maybe by mid year it will be equal to 15k usd again.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 10:34:26 AM
everything is possible now. bitcoin can raise from 1k to 20k so bitcoin can death ez. If bitcoin price keep falling like this. no one will invest into bitcoin anymore
I guess you're not thinking outside of the box, as you can see the price of bitcoin is currently down in which you can take this as an opportunity to buy more and be patient holding your coin until the price of bitcoin recover, it will take some time but it will recover. Bitcoin has been strong and has proven its worth to the people, this is just another challenge that bitcoin needs to face, it will go back to the top we just need to wait.
Activity: 154
February 02, 2018, 10:20:39 AM
everything is possible now. bitcoin can raise from 1k to 20k so bitcoin can death ez. If bitcoin price keep falling like this. no one will invest into bitcoin anymore
Activity: 267
February 02, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
I don't think so at the time. Even if it would happen, it is not predictable right now.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
February 02, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
Although now bitcoin price is going down but it will not end. Now there are many negative news about bitcoin. So it's price fall down. I hope bitcoin price will increase very soon.
Activity: 203
February 02, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
I think bitcoin will not end just yet, it is too early to tell. Last year Bitcoin just reach about $20k and that is a proof bitcoin will not end, it is just a matter of time where bitcoin price will be back to its race where its price will reach higher that before. As we can see today bitcoin price drops for about 50-60% and are now only at $9k it is just a problem in the market because some country still doesn't acknowledge cryptocurreny so they hardly accept it in the market thus decreasing in bitcoin price but as we can see and it is proven that we gain a lot of profit in bitcoin if every country can accept bitcoin, bitcoin price will back to the top.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:01:29 AM
Bitcoin can never end. The price and the rate can only be fluctuating but that doesn't mean it will end.. I'll only advise us to hodl
Activity: 290
February 02, 2018, 09:59:12 AM
There is no ending of bitcoin because bitcoin helps many people to become rich and bitcoin help us for our daily lives
Activity: 176
February 02, 2018, 09:55:20 AM
Nah, bitcoin will not end its just taking its nap time, wait for it to get back up again by mid year it will slowly increase its price again, whats happening now is usually normal, maybe because of global issues that bitcoin is into now maybe thats one of the factor that affects the major decrease in price of bitcoin. But it will regain its value over time we'll just have to wait, take a break have a coffee you wouldnt notice it bitcoin increase its price again, patience! it will rise back up.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 02, 2018, 09:51:11 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
The price of the bitcoin is dumping. Many people are now afraid to what is happening today. I am sure that many people are now panicking because the price of the bitcoin continuing to increase. I have a faith to the bitcoin, so I am believing that the bitcoin will never going to end.
Activity: 31
February 02, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
Right now condition bitcoin is increasing it is valuable currency. I think bitcoin will not end right now because in right now condition it is popular many peoples investing in bitcoin. I think bitcoin will never going to end it will rise in future for sure.
Activity: 224
February 02, 2018, 09:29:09 AM
Bitcoin is a valuable  currency. Bitcoin is gradually being known to everyone. It's popularity is increasing day by day. It is able to change the life of a person. According to me, bitcoin will not end now.It will reign in the world for many more years. I wish my future is best.
Activity: 163
February 02, 2018, 08:32:06 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

You are right bitcoin is continue to increase its price. I am not thinking that bitcoin will end because there are lots of people that are using it today. There is no word like late in investing,  dont be worried and start investing right now. There is a chance that bitcoin will be down it is always 50 50.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
February 02, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

Its never too late to invest. Now is the time to go shopping for coins cos its value is going down. There's a very big sale on the market today. Happy Hoddling guys!!  Smiley
Activity: 294
February 02, 2018, 08:28:38 AM
Bitcoin will never end, because now, bitcoin is the world best cryptocurrecny. A lot of people are engaged with bitcoin. They know bitcoin is the life changer, any one can change their life with the touch of bitcoin. We see now, bitcoin lover's are increasing day by day . Don,t panic ,bitcoin will never end.

It is true and we know that bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies. Things that are happening now in bitcoin is normal because we need to experience trials and problems also; so we can appreciate bitcoin more when it will reach high price again. Even we experience not-so-good things now, we should still continue using it.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 08:23:30 AM
Bitcoin will never end, because now, bitcoin is the world best cryptocurrecny. A lot of people are engaged with bitcoin. They know bitcoin is the life changer, any one can change their life with the touch of bitcoin. We see now, bitcoin lover's are increasing day by day . Don,t panic ,bitcoin will never end.

Pages:
Jump to: