Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 67. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 06:07:05 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I dont see it happen but who can tell.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 05:41:29 AM
It will end only if any other cyrpto comes with a lot of unique and useful features. It is hard to keep people away from Bitcoins as crypto is now synonymous with Bitcoins.
Activity: 39
January 25, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
I mean bitcoin has been around since the early 2000s. Back then there were also other cryptocurrencies, so I don't see any reason why bitcoin will be just gone. I am fully confident that bitcoin will last for a very long time.Thus, the harder it is to take it down. Revamps are inevitable, however, but the idea of shutting it down is highly unlikely. It’s not too late to invest on bitcoin for it is still in the process of being spread worldwide. It’s the same reason why the value is volatile which allows investment to have high returns. It can also depreciate in a matter of minutes, so you must invest with extreme caution.
Activity: 76
January 25, 2018, 05:15:05 AM
Bitcoins have been used in criminal activities a lot of times because of its anonymousity,this could be a reason which could bring the end of bitcoins.The other possibility is that we run out of electricity which is not practically possible And now the bitcoin is one source of income by the online. Maybe it will end if this currency was use in illegal doing and have a good images in our society.
Activity: 286
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 05:11:58 AM
if I think it could be bitcoin replaced by another crypto because lately the price of bitcoin down

It is never too late to invest bitcoin

there is, but the likelihood is very small, in addition because bitcoin is a currency that is not real possibility to descend it exists
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
Someday maybe bitcoin will die but the other coin such as ethereum i think will replace it
There's no late to invest not just bitcoin
All kind of investing just do it no matter time
Just do it now or never
Activity: 16
January 25, 2018, 05:02:32 AM
No, i dont think bitcoin will end. The idea is planted, and now we have new ecosystem that is directly connected to bitcoin. Even if there is new cryptocurrencies, bitcoin will at least be used as store of value.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
January 25, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
Of course everything in our world has beginning and end. But I think that bitcoin is just starting to develop, so it's too early to think about his death. think about gold, people have used for hundreds of years. Maybe someday gold ends too. But it shouldn't stop you to invest gold. As I say, eveyrthing may ends but Bitcoin will become useless only when people turn away from it.
Activity: 59
January 25, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
I think it's a little too late now to do that. Bitcoin's price is too high now. If ever you invest on it today, the profit might not be that big since you will be needing a huge amount of money to buy one bitcoin. The ideal thing to do is to find online jobs that gives bitcoin as salary or payment for your service. Investing in bitcoin is not the thing for now.However, the problem is bitcoin is still difficult to be accepted by the world. Many countries that have not yet legalized bitcoin, there are even countries that ban bitcoin. That's the reason why bitcoin ends one day.
Activity: 71
January 25, 2018, 04:44:40 AM
Many countries are started to accepting bitcoin this have pros and cons for government as well.Maybe in near future the bitcoin will be accepted by whole world this makes the bitcoin price to reach its maximum level.This technology is getting day by day more popular among people with its massive growth. Till date, it seems too far situation for its decline and it appears to be long-lasting.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 25, 2018, 04:41:53 AM
I think bitcoin is just a beginning, in the future bitcoin is a very valuable and profitable investment property, those who invest in bitcoin should not be able to remove bitcoin, especially in 2018 bitcoin will increase price The higher the value of and the more people will encourage the use of bitcoins.
Activity: 76
January 25, 2018, 04:29:42 AM
It is only a beginning, future in bitcoin or cryto currency is big. The future is here, we are all just starting. Look how bitcoin will help us in our everyday lives. More efficiency and time saving.I'm just confused about this ongoing bitcoin forkmageddon. This time it's different than the bch fork.
Activity: 141
January 25, 2018, 04:27:31 AM
bitcoin will end if the internet is disconnected in all countries so that people can not access bitcoin again or no one needs bitcoin anymore to transact or investment, but I think bitcoin will not end because bitcoin is a very valuable and profitable investment assets, many people who invest in bitcoin so it is not possible bitcoin will be abandoned, then the use of efficient and instantaneous bitcoin in transactions this makes a lot of people switch using bitcoin to transact in the virtual world rather than using cash. but do not rule out when bitcoin will be replaced with other coins because many coins are on the rise like ETH whose value increases, making a lot of people invest in ETH
Activity: 434
January 25, 2018, 03:21:40 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

There is no possibility that bitcoin will end, Bitcoin is a currency that why there is no one can shutdown because there are many developer around the world and also there are many bitcoin user allover the world.
Activity: 252
January 25, 2018, 03:05:39 AM
I think bitcoin will not end unless there will no hindrances for bitcoin to rise up. It's in the hand of the users. If bitcoin users will value the opportunity offered by bitcoin, well this will never end. It will never end specially bitcoin will rise in its higher value. There will be lots of people who will encourage to use bitcoins.
Activity: 378
January 25, 2018, 02:59:55 AM

In my opinion that Bitcoin now is still standing on the normal street. For many people always use and access bitcoin, it's still go on although now the price of of it sometimes go down and up. However, it never ends.
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
January 25, 2018, 02:55:50 AM
I think that at the moment the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, surely as all things will still end and will be replaced by another cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 02:24:20 AM
I think bitcoin can't be controlled by any one and through this the bitcoin can be used by every one in the countries so if some one lose interest there are so many others are coming to use this currency all the exchanges are earning good amount of profit over this currency. Bitcoin will not end it will use by every one in the future.
Activity: 10
January 25, 2018, 02:14:54 AM
you are not late. the bitcoin is young and will be up. i have low amount of btc. but i waiting for any drop in price and i'll buy a lot. also a lot of Experts
They expect that the bitcoin not replaced with other cryptocurrencies  Only after a considerable period.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
January 25, 2018, 02:14:39 AM
Will down meaning price decrease then yes and its normal for cryptocurrencies but to end is impossible now. We are in the digital era right now and we need new inventions and bitcoin is one of them. Bitcoin is at its infancy stage at this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: