Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 63. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 12:04:45 PM
at this time I think is a good time to start investing, because bitcoin prices go down, the possibility of bitcoin prices continue to fall could happen because currently many negative news about bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 12:02:44 PM
The rise and fall of the bitcoin price is common, although now the bitcoin price is falling, but that's not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin will grow in the future and more and more of its enthusiasts. bitcoin will survive for 10 or 20 years.
Activity: 280
January 29, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
If bitcoin is legalized in all countries, it is regulated at the legislative level, then it will not end as a monetary unit in the near future. Simply, the mechanism of operation of bitcoin based on the blockchain is now imperfect and it needs to be modified.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
Bitcoin will not end, absolutely not.
It is not too late to invest. Better late than never as what others says in school college.
Bitcoin value will not decreasing all the time. Somehow it will increase again and again.  Decrease and increase ( vice versa ).
Activity: 13
January 29, 2018, 11:47:41 AM
It is anticipated that BTC as a means of settlement ends. However, it continues to function as a remittance means to other coins Kiss
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 29, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
Its price is keeping increasing but don't forget about the fact of transaction fee. I think it will end soon since transaction fee is also increase with bitcoin's value. About late in invest, NO!. You can invest whenever you want. Bitcoin is a freedom source everyone can invest and trade when they want. You should invest now because bitcoin will increase in value again very soon.
Activity: 78
January 29, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Someday bitcoin will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
January 28, 2018, 12:10:24 PM
I am 100% sure think bitcoin will never end. because bitcoin price depends on demand at this time. demand increase day by day and I think once upon a time we can't do anything without Bitcoin. I hope you know that many countries accept Bitcoin and Paying salary with Bitcoin. globally using it and Bitcoin is never Ending Process. day by day Bitcoin is too much increasing. frankly say something about Issue Bitcoin is top one cryptocurrency until now so how can you think Will bitcoin end its impossible Bitcoin Will more grow Up and I think the Rise Again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
January 28, 2018, 11:52:25 AM
As people start to use It (Trust) more, It will not end.
Activity: 53
January 28, 2018, 11:44:14 AM
It seems endless. Its setting bigger and having an investors that is countless. Its easy to use, just be wise.
Activity: 209
January 28, 2018, 11:37:07 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Everything has an end but we cannot still predict when will bitcoin end. It's not too late to invest, you can start investing now and you'll surely benefit still in the future as long as you are doing your part well. There would come a time where bitcoin will fall and we should all set ourselves ready for thay but for now, we should just keep our hopes high for bitcoin and keep on believing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 11:34:16 AM
bitcoin will not end and for me bitcoin will continue because from the beginning of bitcoin growth until now the people infest the more
We should not be excessive, all things will end including bitcoin, we just hope to be able to get profit during bitcoin there and I hope get a lot of profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
The world is flat...
January 28, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

Now it's a time to invest in BTC, in March, April it will rise again. See the graphs from 2011 year up to 2018, it's looking same.... every year in january for example all cryptocurrencies going to adjustments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
bitcoin will not end and for me bitcoin will continue because from the beginning of bitcoin growth until now the people infest the more
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 28, 2018, 11:11:40 AM
I think btc will never end since many ppl still using it and it’s never too late to invest in btc.
Many ppl get extra money from btc and its value continue to increase day by day.

I also think that bitcoin will never end.  Just hope that government or other countries will not ban bitcoin.  It is a great threat in our banks since people might chose bitcoin over banks.  Bitcoin will end if internet will shutdown but that is impossible. 
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 11:03:39 AM
No one knows whether the bitcoin will be fixed or will be replaced with another crypto,
In my opinion, Cryptocurrency is a form of digital money designed to perform very secure transactions and in the world of survival cryptocurrency is truly accepted and used globally.
And I'm sure bitcoin will be the crypto that will last the longest between the other crypto.

Then is it too late to invest?
It goes back to your personal and personal beliefs. But in my opinion, before you invest you really have to understand the risks, advantages, and how the system works first.
The bitcoin value that I know fluctuates, and can not be determined, all depends on the price of the request (the person who buys) and the price of the offer (the person who sold it). In practical language is supply and demand ... so in my opinion ..... Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 10:44:56 AM
Will i believe it will really end everything has a begining and has an ending .maybe a decade from now bitcoin will really end it will going to stop.but i also believe that there will bw a big posibility that there will be another kinds of coin that can surpass bitcoin and it can be use in future investment and maybe it will be almost the same as bitcoin again.
Activity: 490
January 28, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

Maybe if at any time bitcoin has a declining price, then that's where bitcoin will stop, but if bitcoin always has a high price then everyone will continue to search and buy bitcoin, because it is good to be an investment.
It's never too late to invest, from now before you're really late, many people predict bitcoin will still win with better value.
There is always the possibility of bitcoin going down, as bitcoin prices always fluctuate sometimes down and sometimes up, so it's possible if bitcoin prices go down.
Activity: 19
January 28, 2018, 10:40:51 AM
I think btc will never end since many ppl still using it and it’s never too late to invest in btc.
Many ppl get extra money from btc and its value continue to increase day by day.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
Bitcoin to end, why? There are no conditions that will make bitcoin end. It's still very powerful and the demand is high to bitcoin. More people from the world are learning about bitcoin and they're buying too.
Pages:
Jump to: