Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 64. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
Nothing is forever so my perspective about bitcoin will die then the world create a new coin or maybe every country create their new coin by their own.  Too many coin was born and everycoin has a high chance to get over by bitcoin specially ethereum and other coin like and that has advance than bitcoin.
Activity: 571
Merit: 113
January 28, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
We can't know this but i wanna be future's money and money transfer stuff and i wanna buy them now for future
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 10:04:42 AM
bitcoin will not end as long as there is still internet network. because almost every bitcoin transaction requires internet network.
Yes it is true and I agree with your opinion, if bitcoin will never end as long as the internet still exists, let alone every transaction or exchange coins into money it still membthkan network internet, so I'm sure bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 03:22:50 PM
I think it will not be finished because the bitcoin mightiest price is very high, onward can not say what is hidden in future pregnancy.
If bitcoin ends the cryptocurrencies itself will end.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
January 27, 2018, 02:41:56 AM
I think bitcoin will never end, but the price of this bitcoin will be experienced in future growth or decrease.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 01:49:59 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, the ups and downs of bitcoin values have not been able to predict directly and surely and that's the challenge we'll face in investing through crypto but I'm sure investing in bitcoin is very profitable
Activity: 109
January 27, 2018, 01:33:40 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Software never dies.  It can't be killed.  Bitcoin will last forever and in that time it will go up AND down.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 01:32:47 AM
bitcoin will not end as long as there is still internet network. because almost every bitcoin transaction requires internet network.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 01:23:57 AM
we will never know what will happen to bitcoin in the future, will it become more valuable or become trash, but i still belive bitcoin will keep increasing in few next years.
Only one line for your reply “No shit sherlock”, lmao obviously the price will rise or fall. It may or may not end, you did absolutely nothing to respond to the question though
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

yes hopefully aja botcoin continues to increase from year to year
Activity: 128
January 26, 2018, 12:48:11 PM
Of course someday BTC will be worth nothing as it will be replaces by a better crypto.  It's not good enough to be used as payment methods and without making money on speculation it's pretty much useless now.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 12:46:17 PM
many more cryptocurrencies are increasing in numbers not in quality. they are called altcoins and as you can see they are all getting dumped. and most of them have zero quality and are pure pump and dumps.

every technology is replaced by a new one after some years. but bitcoin is still new and it is the new technology that replaced other old ones. it will take years for something newer and better come along. probably not in our lifetime either.

no. bitcoin still is young and not reached the mass adoption stage. it is still rising and will continue to rise for a very long time.
don't forget supply is limited but the demand is increasing.

of course there is! like anything else.
As of now the growth of bitcoin and it's user is rapidly increasing so we can't predict what will happened on the next days months or years. But for now one thing is I know. We can't say if bitcoin will end on the next days because it is becoming popular day by day and the number of bitcoin supporters are also growing.
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
Bitcoin will never end as long as we the users and investors of bitcoin keeps on using bitcoin. Then the bitcoin will exist as long as we exist.
Activity: 13
January 26, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
Dont think so...the  price of BTC will just drop but I believe it will not  end.
Activity: 110
January 26, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
For me,  definitely no, because the bitcoin community is increasing everyday and many people are believe in bitcoin so I think bitcoin my cannot be replace or falling down if ever the price or value is going up or down I think many people are welling to choose this kind of cryptocurrency. If you want to invest now go on because it is not to late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 99
January 26, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
Bitcoin will not end, instead it will spread worldwide nowadays.
Though it's price as usual may fluctuates.
Activity: 104
January 26, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
I don't know if bitcoin will continue to decline.
But I bought bitcoin today.
I think this is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin.
I don't want to miss it. I'm afraid it's going to go up too fast to buy it.

I don't think it will since most posts about Bitcoin nowadays is about its high fees and slow confirmation.. If it ever increases, it should be because a solution such as the lightning network has been implemented.
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 08:20:44 AM
I don't know if bitcoin will continue to decline.
But I bought bitcoin today.
I think this is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin.
I don't want to miss it. I'm afraid it's going to go up too fast to buy it.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 08:10:08 AM
Internet is still alive today and so will bitcoin most probably. The reason being decentralization makes it unstoppable and we are having more adoption as times goes by. It is just the start

Yes looking at the price spike and very high, i think bitcoin will never end so easy.
But someday, if the government try to ban bitcoin i think its the the end of bitcoin.
I dont think it will be easy because some of the country has been legalized bitcoin.
The opinion of the sharp changes in the price of bitcoin vary.Some investment bankers call it "the definition of bubble," "scam," and the like.On the other hand, there are increasing signals that the financial industry is embracing the idea.
Yet, if the previous "balloons" are some indicator, the impressive path of bitcoin will not last forever.When will it stop and what will happen next, apparently no one can predict.
Activity: 20
January 26, 2018, 08:09:45 AM
Stripe said that customers aren’t using bitcoin as a method of payment as often anymore. The company plans to slowly end support with the cutoff point being April 23rd. Since earlier this month, the price of bitcoin has begun to fall incrementally, despite some peaks over time. At the time of writing, bitcoin is now worth $10,939.41, although it hit $17,000 on January 6th, according to Coin Desk. But I think, if there will be more consumer or will believe in bitcoin, it will started over again.
Pages:
Jump to: