Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 68. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 02:11:25 AM
I doubted that bitcoin will disappear because more people now are investing and see the potential of it.It isn't the worst there is a high change that still the bitcoin rates will increase and you can still opt for it.I think that only ethereum has some potential to overcome bitcoins.Also that bitcoins prices would rise as a fork is coming and more more people are investing in it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
January 25, 2018, 02:07:54 AM
I can see an uptrend. I hope this won't fail as many had lost hope already. I also hope Bitcoin will initiate Lightning Network sooner as until then I see Ethereum have better future.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 01:57:50 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Well i think bitcoin will not end as what you said it is increasing this means it its continuously growing so it will not end. And for me investing now is not yet late, start now and it will never be late, just go for it.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2018, 01:09:46 AM
i think, oneday bitcoin will come to an end sooner or later, and will be replaced by some better altcoins but until that, i hope bitcoin will rise more and more, growing and developing for me to keep investing in bitcoin.

I do not think that any altcoins can be replaced of bitcoins in the future. Bitcoin is the first crypto
and bitcoin and altcoins is different technology. when the price of altcoins increase, bitcoin will be increase more.
Activity: 95
January 25, 2018, 12:56:21 AM
I think it's just a beginning of bitcoinBTC...In upcoming days this is going to be a great platform for the sharemarket investers and also going to be a perfect era for freelancers... Cool Cool
Activity: 308
January 24, 2018, 04:17:01 PM
Bitcoin will end only when the bitcoin supplies will end. But it won't be dead. the end means that you will able to buy it only if other people will sell theirs
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 04:15:27 PM
i think, oneday bitcoin will come to an end sooner or later, and will be replaced by some better altcoins but until that, i hope bitcoin will rise more and more, growing and developing for me to keep investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
January 24, 2018, 12:48:45 PM
On my opinion, will bitcoin end? I will say never, because i trust bitcoin even though the price is going ups, and down. That is reality. But for me bitcoin will long last and give opportunity to those poor and middle status of life.  
Activity: 107
January 24, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
i don't think so , especially when the teams of different coins move up , and solve problems wich faces their projects 
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 24, 2018, 12:42:39 PM
I thinks, my opinion Bitcoin will be never end. Because it is a real and legal crypto currency. Why people nervous because now price down. I see many people have a good investment with bitcoin. So hope price will be again come back up.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
January 24, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
 On my own opinion I am positively admit that bitcoin will never be end unless the internetnet connection will disappear.  But as long as many user are supporting and trusting to bitcoin, bitcoin will last.
Activity: 42
January 24, 2018, 12:40:57 PM
Wall Street magnate and guru Warren Buffett joined critical voices against cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and anticipated that at some point "they will have a bad end". Buffett, president of the Berkshire Hathaway investment firm and one of the richest men in the world, is a highly respected figure in the country and his opinions often leave their mark on financial markets.

In an interview with the financial channel CNBC, Buffett, 87, said that in his portfolio he had no position in bitcoins, which since December has been trading in the futures market in the United States. "I already have enough problems with the things I know something about, why should I take a long or short term position of something I do not know about?" Buffett asked.

"In terms of cryptocurrencies," he added, "I can usually say with almost total certainty that they will have a bad end." Buffett, however, can not bet on when that may happen or why, but he made it clear that he will never place a short-term investment in cryptocurrencies.

The founder of Berkshire Hathaway clarified, however, that if there was a futures market with a term of five years, he could think about the possibility of participating in it, but "not a penny" in the short term.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 12:37:03 PM
No, I strongly believe that bitcoin will last a long time, and can not be replaced by altcoin.
Although a while ago bitcoin crash, I still believe in bitcoin
Because I think that fluctuation is common, in the crypto world
If you're wondering if it's too late to invest? the answer is no
Now is a very good time to buy bitcoin, because I read the news and I get a statement that makes me more confident, than veteran investor Bill Miller.
the end of this month bitcoin will reach $ 40,000 USD he said
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
January 24, 2018, 12:34:50 PM
not too late for invest bitcoin even price is low for new investors. this year i'm waiting 30k  Cool
Activity: 294
January 24, 2018, 10:16:18 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Hhmm... i also have ever to ask like this. "Is it too late to invest?". For me, i make a decission to don't spend any money to buy btc and the other cryptocurrency. Because i still don't know how is the future of btc. I get money to buy my btc is from joining an airdrop & bounty campaign. If i spend my money to buy btc, and then in the next day, btc is die, i will suffer a lot of loss because i buy a something that is not clear. So, i'm holding btc is not from my money, so if btc is going to die in the next day, i will not suffer any loss because i didn't spend any money Cheesy
Activity: 37
January 24, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

Do not think so.
I believe it is just a little crush and its going to go up again.
In the end I believe Bitcoin is the future.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

You are right that bitcoin value is keep on increasing so it is a better chance to engage in bitcoin. I think that someday that it might be happen because everything has an ending but I wish that should not be happen because bitcoin is really a big help to everyone. in a addition, in your next question it is not too late, I think it is your time to invest in bitcoin because these days it may help you to earn a lot.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 10:04:26 AM
If Bitcoins ends, other alt coins will also disappear. I do not think this will happen before next 20 years.
Activity: 16
January 24, 2018, 09:53:47 AM
I think it will not be finished because the bitcoin will release to the end of the coin until the year 2140 it is its route and it is currently gaining quite the mightiest price in history with its value already. Nearly to about $ 6000 you will invest is not late but I advise you to slowly make the decision because currently the bitcoin price is very high and it will soon approach the fork so the market price is unstable A little if you invest in it now is not. You should be patient waiting for the fork to end at 1/11 then you decide whether to invest in it or not.
Activity: 34
January 24, 2018, 09:53:19 AM
I don't think bitcoin growing day by day after one month i want to purchase bitcoin but many friend say this is not a good time to purchase bitcoin but know bitcoin value is just dubell so what can i do ? This is basic principle of demand and supply.
Pages:
Jump to: