Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 66. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 01:28:11 AM
bitcoin is rising rapidly. every moment its gaining its community.in past many peoples makes many prediction on bitcoin negatively but all their prediction proved wrong. so in my thinking in near future bitcoin will growing with more power in a larger community.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
January 26, 2018, 01:15:52 AM
I don't really think that bitcoin would end how ever I think that maybe in the future it could be replace by other crypto-currency,
We don't really know what would happen in the crypto currencies in the future but I think that the crypto-currencies are here to stay with us for a long period of time.
I also believed in that thing that the cryptocurrencies will stay here for a very long time and bitcoin will have its own time where it will end because of the power of the other cryptocurrencies that will replace bitcoin to its place and i think that for the next 10-20 years, we can still say that bitcoin is still have its first place because replacing bitcoin will be so difficult.
Activity: 18
January 26, 2018, 12:28:27 AM
Bitcoin will not gonna end because of bitcoin is still increasing its amount so every year past the chance of bitcoin can increase
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
January 26, 2018, 12:22:45 AM
I don't really think that bitcoin would end how ever I think that maybe in the future it could be replace by other crypto-currency,
We don't really know what would happen in the crypto currencies in the future but I think that the crypto-currencies are here to stay with us for a long period of time.
Activity: 7
January 26, 2018, 12:20:40 AM
Bitcoin will not end. Regularly regulating every time to produce a crash, last year there were 19 divisions. Because I get to have Bitcoin, I wonder if there are still many holders. In 2018, some people are predicting 50 divisions. It seems that the delay of remittance of Bitcoin will go beyond 350 if a new network is jointed. Many people predict that 2020 will be the peak, so the neighborhood may be a split
Activity: 63
January 26, 2018, 12:18:26 AM
 If that is correct then we could now know what will happen during that time since it is so far from the future.  And I might say that the developer of bitcoin is really genius as he secured or assured that we are all going to enjoy bitcoin until our lifetime.  And we still do not know if the earth or humans will exist by that time.but still many people still convert cash to bitcoin  and invest to it so that in the near future the value will grow up then your money that is invested will be double or more. also we humans evolve and explore new things and bitcoin is part of our future currencies
Activity: 71
January 26, 2018, 12:16:33 AM
I think not because by just looking at the graph and how its market value rises constantly, i can say that it's really stable and has shown to us that it will never ends.Compared to other cryto coin, bitcoin has more volume and still increasing so it will be impossible for them to replace it. Regarding if it is late invest, my answer is no anytime we couldn invest upon it.
Activity: 59
January 26, 2018, 12:14:35 AM
I think everything has an end. We just have to enjoy it while it lasts.bitcoin will end if and only if bitcoin lose it's people that believes in it. or a world-wide shut down including the electricity. having no electricity means no internet. bitcoin is in a blockchain that runs with the use of internet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:13:12 AM
My personal opinion is that nobody really knows the true answer to that question. But some people do have some pretty sophisticated and interesting answers to questions related to yours about the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:10:13 AM
I think Bitcoin will not close because it is more on increasing than losing .Many people are joining Bitcoin everyday that's why it will never closed.
Everything stops after one point though, a couple of years later with the massive rise of computing power who knows what the future holds
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
January 25, 2018, 11:50:44 PM
For bitcoin replaced by another crypto I think it is hard to happen and if you are investing bitcoin for now it will not be too late because the price always goes up every year, if the price is down it is sure but we do not understand want to go down to what price level, although a little bit down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 11:45:55 PM
We never know what will happen next. It might end after 10 or 20 years or it might last until you die.But i still believe that bitcoin will not end soon. So right now, all we need to do is save more bitcoins until it is still here.
And that’s more or less the same argument for every currency and asset out there. No one knows how long people will keep liking gold
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 10:47:18 PM
It may be over, but definitely not so fast. It is still rising continuously. I believe it will still rise steadily in the coming years because more and more countries are trying to accept it now.
Activity: 124
January 25, 2018, 09:08:09 PM
Yes,because all things in this world have an end but i think  bitcoin will make 100 years to end.
Activity: 44
January 25, 2018, 08:51:15 PM
I don't think so that Bitcoin will end because it's extraordinary features, decentralized currency and no one can stop it.. The only way to stop bitcoin operation is the internet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 08:49:32 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not end because bitcoin is already a lot of people who know about bitcoin and already many people who succeed because of bitcoin. By itself comes the name BITCOINER, and I hope a lot with bitcoin in the future will be more successful and growing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 08:36:19 PM
i think, oneday bitcoin will come to an end sooner or later, and will be replaced by some better altcoins but until that, i hope bitcoin will rise more and more, growing and developing for me to keep investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
i don't think so , especially when the teams of different coins move up , and solve problems wich faces their projects 

Everything has its end, and Bitcoin will have it as well. However, in several years, when all BTC coins are mined, it will be used like currency still. I do not think its holders will hurry up to get rid of it. But it will be not a leader on the market more I think
Activity: 14
January 25, 2018, 06:28:54 AM
For me it's a yes bitcoin will also end, because i believe that there is no permanent in this world and everything can end, but i think before the bitcoin will end i will surely that it may help many more people, and before the bitcoin will end may take maybe 50 years from now.
Activity: 37
January 25, 2018, 06:13:01 AM
I think no, it will not end. its value is growing day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: