Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 62. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 08:12:48 AM
If and only if it happens it's a long way to go.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 05:05:23 AM
It depends on the situation and to the people if bitcoin was spread in good effect it can do more longer year then if its not so it cannot.  Prediction is hard to say but for me it can do more years because it is the mother of all crypto thats why they didn't kill it when the month of august 1, 2017 that everyone does wait the result about bitcoin so there isn't bad news but they split into more coins like bcc or bitcoin cash.
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
February 02, 2018, 05:00:27 AM
Price is going down but it is not going to end.
Smiley Agree! we should not be afraid, should be patient. Bitcoin will be rise soon.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
February 02, 2018, 04:37:30 AM
Price is going down but it is not going to end.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 04:36:07 AM
there is always a chance of descending and there is always the possibility of going up again, in which case no one can be sure when it will go up and down, so I think if you want to invest, start when the price is below. Did not rule out the price also rose, because lately decreased. But I'm sure, bitcoin will not be easy to end Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
February 02, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
Bitcoin seems to be dropping consistently now as CoinMarketCap currently shows all but one of the cryptocurrency falling in price.

If you are a bitcoin investor having a bad night here is a quote from Bill Gates that may cheer you up a bit.

Mr Gates said: "Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don’t have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient.”
Activity: 72
February 02, 2018, 01:20:39 AM
I think the bitcoin price will go down but hoping it will never  end. Still there is no assurance  on how long bitcoin will stay.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:45:52 AM
Whale play with BTC do not wary my friend
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
February 01, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
It will be last longer, just believe. Bictoins having a potential that gives satisfaction to all user. There so many speculation that today is the right time to invest bitcoin because of its cheaper rate
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 10:28:00 AM
Bitcoin will be more interesting and interesting, because its quantity is limited. Probably when it gets fully, it will be bought by collectors for a lot of money)))))
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
i think if it's problems like fee and time of transaction will not solved, it will be end..
Activity: 195
February 01, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
There is a chance bitcoin will fail, but I think that it’s still not too late to invest and it will continue giving profits for like couple years. I think that in five or more years, the sphere will develop so much that technologies implemented in Bitcoin would be outdated. The only chance for Bitcoin to stay afloat is to continually upgrade. It would be much easier to predict the whole thing when we’ll see how the scalability issue eventually plays out.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
the possibility is always there, it's possible that bitcoin will end sometime and be replaced by another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 01:10:24 PM
no i dont think so in the near time that it may can happened because now the bitcoin is emerging as source of online trading and also we have a greater number of merchants who accepts only bitcoins as a source of transaction so i can simply say that it will emerge soon as a major source of doing  transaction online.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 29, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
very far too far if another crypto will replace bitcoin, until now it looks like there is no right if it will replace bitcoin. basically the king remained king.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
bitcoin will not end and for me bitcoin will continue because from the beginning of bitcoin growth until now the people infest the more
We should not be excessive, all things will end including bitcoin, we just hope to be able to get profit during bitcoin there and I hope get a lot of profit from bitcoin.
Bitcoin won't last forever. However, Bitcoin will survive for a long time. Bitcoin has attracted many attention recently. More people will start knowing Bitcoin and investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more popular day by day. I agree with you, don't be excessive. However, I hope Bitcoin will survive for 100 years.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
in my view, bitcoin will never end, although there are some countries that do not approve of this bitcoin investment. from this bitcoin is what will make us all in the world of work. think positive.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
January 29, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
Bitcoin rates going hight or down that's normaly, and now you can invest to bitcoin, because bitcoin rates has ben decrease with very significant, this is best and big moment for you if you want to invest to bitcoin, and I think is very hard to change bitcoin with another crypto and untill now we don't know who is the substitute, but many people says Ethereum will changed Bitcoin.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
January 29, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
No, the company of bitcoin will not end as long as the people will continuously support bitcoin along its operation in our industry. 
Activity: 162
Merit: 14
January 29, 2018, 12:35:57 PM
Bitcoin to be never end. Bitcoin is one of the popular online coins through which many people have been employed. Many people here have been successful by making investments.why not that is  the demand for bitcoin is increasing day by day. I think it might not end in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: