Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 65. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
if there are cryptocurrencies that are occuring lately they might be a huge success but not as successful as bitcoin. if bitcoin takes a lot of years to be stable and well-organized and well-known think about the other cryptocurrency.I dont think that bitcoin will end. bitcoin is just starting to be well known because of news articles and reports about it and i think it will still continue to grow. I don't think that it is too late to invest. Try investing now and maybe in the near future bitcoin will increase its value.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 08:00:10 AM
Internet is still alive today and so will bitcoin most probably. The reason being decentralization makes it unstoppable and we are having more adoption as times goes by. It is just the start

Yes looking at the price spike and very high, i think bitcoin will never end so easy.
But someday, if the government try to ban bitcoin i think its the the end of bitcoin.
I dont think it will be easy because some of the country has been legalized bitcoin.
The opinion of the sharp changes in the price of bitcoin vary.Some investment bankers call it "the definition of bubble," "scam," and the like.On the other hand, there are increasing signals that the financial industry is embracing the idea.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 07:59:50 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

bitcoin is never end because every technology is replaced by a new one after some years. but bitcoin is still new and it is the new technology that replaced other old ones. it will take years for something newer and better come along. probably not in our lifetime either.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 07:59:02 AM
I don't think that would destroy bitcoin.
I think it's just a simple adjustment.
It is believed that bitcoin will soon return to normal in the near future.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
I think it's not the end of the crypto currency but the principal risk is if lots of countries adopt legislation against the Bitcoin. And crypto currencies will be totally blocked by all the countries and it becomes useless
Activity: 83
January 26, 2018, 07:49:15 AM
I don't think it's too late to buy bitcoin.
If you have faith in bitcoin.
So you hold it now, wait patiently.
Believe that bitcoin will achieve your goals.
Activity: 14
January 26, 2018, 07:44:07 AM
Bitcoin will not end, unless the goverment or all countries will force to stop using bitcoin or banned it.
Activity: 345
January 26, 2018, 02:35:24 AM

Personally I don't think it will end. There is only a finite amount of these things that can be made, the closer we get to that limit, the more lucrative owning a bitcoin will be.

I ask myself daily if I've missed the mark, I own a very low amount of BTC, but im debating buying a couple when the price retraces. I think if you can get in sub 5k go for it.

All of the above IMHO

~Lucas

Saying bitcoin could go wrong or end with the use of prediction is not enough. If you are to use your senses to find a proof then it would be better than stating something base on others prediction as well. So if its the only proof people could give towards this idea then it would be a great thing to say or even declare.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
January 26, 2018, 02:34:01 AM
Internet is still alive today and so will bitcoin most probably. The reason being decentralization makes it unstoppable and we are having more adoption as times goes by. It is just the start

Yes looking at the price spike and very high, i think bitcoin will never end so easy.
But someday, if the government try to ban bitcoin i think its the the end of bitcoin.
I dont think it will be easy because some of the country has been legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 70
January 26, 2018, 02:33:23 AM
I don't know when bitcoin will end.
I know it's developing very well.
Now more and more people are joining the bitcoin community.
Investing in bitcoin is a great opportunity.
I believe that investing in bitcoins now will yield very high returns in the future.
January 26, 2018, 02:28:36 AM
I think greed of money can never end for a person if he always wants more and more, and here is where the person goes wrong. If a person has already become a millionaire there is nothing bad to think of becoming a billionaire but he should keep in mind that he should have a stop on his greed for money at some point. In cryptocurrency you never know whats gonna happen next so its better that you become a lucky millionaire instead of becoming broken only because you thought that the price would rise.
Activity: 518
January 26, 2018, 02:27:08 AM
We all know that Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is running by means of technology so as long as there is internet bitcoin is alive but I know it will not end because of it's growing popularity.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
January 26, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
I don't think I'm going to end bitcoin because there's a finite number of bitcoins.
Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency.
I think this is a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
We now buy bitcoins and hold it patiently.
I believe we will get high returns in the near future.
I think not in the near future to gain profit in Bitcoin because I think until February Bitcoin will be down and will rise again around april, but I hope you be patient and continue to hold your Bitcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

After rumors circulate about bitcoin where investment is so profitable that so many people invest in bitcoin, it will not end even though a lot of new crypto, which only shows itself, because the current investment is not too late I think you have no doubt. Because this trip is not the end of a story.
Activity: 10
January 26, 2018, 02:04:57 AM
Bitcoin will not end in my opinion as there is great support for it. The only thing I can think of is an upgraded bitcoin.
January 26, 2018, 01:57:28 AM
I don't think I'm going to end bitcoin because there's a finite number of bitcoins.
Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency.
I think this is a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
We now buy bitcoins and hold it patiently.
I believe we will get high returns in the near future.
Activity: 364
January 26, 2018, 01:51:14 AM
Will i believe it will really end everything has a begining and has an ending .maybe a decade from now bitcoin will really end it will going to stop.but i also believe that there will bw a big posibility that there will be another kinds of coin that can surpass bitcoin and it can be use in future investment and maybe it will be almost the same as bitcoin again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 01:47:13 AM
Bitcoin  increases in the value very fast. It is also becoming famous day by day and more and more users are getting attracted towards it. So I don't think that bitcoin will end some day  because it is the first and most valued cryptocurrency in the world.  Many people have now stared investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 26, 2018, 01:45:55 AM
I think everything has an end. We just have to enjoy it while it lasts.bitcoin will end if and only if bitcoin lose it's people that believes in it. or a world-wide shut down including the electricity. having no electricity means no internet. bitcoin is in a blockchain that runs with the use of internet.
Yes I agree, bitcoin will end if there is no more people who use bitcoin and if the electric and the internet had no longer, and it seems like bitcoin will not ended because the user who is still very much
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 01:35:18 AM
I don't really think that bitcoin would end how ever I think that maybe in the future it could be replace by other crypto-currency,
We don't really know what would happen in the crypto currencies in the future but I think that the crypto-currencies are here to stay with us for a long period of time.
I also believed in that thing that the cryptocurrencies will stay here for a very long time and bitcoin will have its own time where it will end because of the power of the other cryptocurrencies that will replace bitcoin to its place and i think that for the next 10-20 years, we can still say that bitcoin is still have its first place because replacing bitcoin will be so difficult.

Cryptocurrencies have come to stay and so  for any other coin to outdo bitcoin will take quite an innovation and a better technology and time and that is why i think 20 years is too short a time  for bitcoin's reign to end.
Pages:
Jump to: