Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 69. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 118
January 24, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
Almost half of all bitcoin transactions are associated with illegal activity, a new study has concluded.

Researchers have also linked a quarter of bitcoin users with crime, such as hacks, money laundering and the trading of drugs and illegal work.

Worryingly for investors, they believe that the sheer popularity of the cryptocurrency amongst criminals is a major contributor to its value.

If criminals turn their backs on bitcoin and start embracing more privacy-focused digital currencies, its value is “likely” to fall, the researchers say.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
I think the bitcoin will survive long because there have been many bitcoin user community, even if the government bans bitcoin the user community will still access bitcoin. The only way to eliminate the bitcoin is simply when it's no longer access the internet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 08:50:23 AM
I don't think it's possible, but the total share of bitcoin has fallen, but the total market share has increased a lot.
Now there are many new COINS, some of which are very promising and very good, but I think bitcoin is still their king and will not be replaced by them.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

no one will know what will happen to the future. there may be altcoin that will replace bitcoin, or maybe bitcoin will remain the king of all crypto. I can not predict it, but I believe the future of bitcoin will still take place in the next 5 10 years.
Activity: 15
January 24, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
we will never know what will happen to bitcoin in the future, will it become more valuable or become trash, but i still belive bitcoin will keep increasing in few next years.
Activity: 143
January 24, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
No, i don't think bitcoin will end. The idea is planted and the hardest thing to do is kill the idea. Little bit of v for vendetta quote  Grin
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
January 24, 2018, 08:38:59 AM
BTC can't end...  Just take a look at BTC just like the world chain (crypto) whereas it can depreciate or devaluate as the time goes
Activity: 50
January 24, 2018, 08:37:12 AM
I think Bitcoin will not close because it is more on increasing than losing .Many people are joining Bitcoin everyday that's why it will never closed.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
January 24, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
We never know what will happen next. It might end after 10 or 20 years or it might last until you die.But i still believe that bitcoin will not end soon. So right now, all we need to do is save more bitcoins until it is still here.
Activity: 140
January 24, 2018, 08:30:53 AM
i dont think so.....if bitcoin ends then i think anything crypto can never exist anymore.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

It would not end, but the price would not keep going upward for the lifetime, there are other coins in the industry and many more are launched on monthly basis.

This is a good time to invest in BTC, same can not be said after few years, because Bitcoin would reach it's Max limit and price would stay there.
Yes, I agree on your opinion. Bitcoin will never end, the value of it will change sometimes it's high and sometimes it is low. Not just Bitcoin but all tokens available in the market, the price or value of those are unpredictable. If you will read the story behind Bitcoin, you will know how they'd survive and still standing today.
Activity: 37
January 24, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

It would not end, but the price would not keep going upward for the lifetime, there are other coins in the industry and many more are launched on monthly basis.

This is a good time to invest in BTC, same can not be said after few years, because Bitcoin would reach it's Max limit and price would stay there.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 24, 2018, 08:08:39 AM
There are many projects on the market. Bitcoin can be valued in the long term, but in my opinion it is now more profitable to invest in what we see as a brilliant future by researching projects that are new to the market.
for now, there are so many projects that use bitcoin as the basis of their platform, and it seems it will continue to do. of course it makes bitcoin will always be used and will not die. but we do not know what will be in the future. it could be that bitcoin will be replaced by another coin, or even become stronger.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 08:06:55 AM
Umm, not yet. I don’t even know if it ever ends but i think we are now at the beginning of a long path. So i don’t predict for bad possibilities.. just trying to force myself stay positive about crypto world.
Activity: 138
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
Every January there has to be at least a couple of threads just like this that are sure that the end will come.
Chill, the end is not yet upon us. This happens at the start of every year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 08:02:39 AM
Bitcoin will end when the internet cease to exist which isn't going to happen.

government can try to shake it but they can never bring it down.

it is decentralised just like torrent so it's unstoppable.
Activity: 210
January 24, 2018, 07:57:20 AM
no. it's not possible nowadays, bitcoin has strong market value even these days people trust bitcoin and altcoins. when bitcoin rise to new ATH these speculations will gone..
coглaceн, вce бyдeт xopoшo
Activity: 266
January 24, 2018, 07:55:15 AM
Honestly, I can't answer whether bitcoin will or not because technology always evolve to make everything efficient. Who knows, maybe tomorrow or several years later, an existing coin can replace bitcoin
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 07:36:07 AM
There are many projects on the market. Bitcoin can be valued in the long term, but in my opinion it is now more profitable to invest in what we see as a brilliant future by researching projects that are new to the market.
Activity: 33
January 24, 2018, 07:30:01 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Bitcoin stands for how many years already  same question, same genra, same time that no one can predict if bitcoin will suddenly end, but on my own opinion it won't be down easily just like a snap, that's really true that many cryptocurrencies are already existing there, but bitcoon already buys the trust of people out there, it will takes a long time to takw this down, imagine your posting on this forum many times and trusting that one day you'll still earn. Bitcoin will stand atill.
Pages:
Jump to: