Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 72. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 07:17:21 AM
All that exists will sooner or later come to an end.So bitcoin will come to an end.But it will not be soon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
January 23, 2018, 07:10:51 AM
Bitcoin will not end it's only the price getting low. We're not sure if bitcoin will end. Anyone is thinking that bitcoin will end but even professionals doesn't know when it will end.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 07:01:14 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

There is no guarantee,  not totally sur,  if the bitcoin will end. More than anything else, I have learned that the bitcoin fund is worth 20 million. We can say that when the bitcoin funds are exhausted, the bitcoin may disappear. However, more and more can happen, the funds can be increased depending on the changes in bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 23, 2018, 06:53:29 AM
bitcoin is the king of coins. I don't think it will end, to be honest. I suggest you still invest in it because its value will still shoot up!

Everything has it's own ending, and I think bitcoin also have it's own it is just that it is not now. Bitcoin will be having a long time of reigning in the world of crypto currency in terms of price and I think we will be seeing a lot of improvements of it in terms of transaction and transaction fees, without those improvements, I don't think that bitcoin will still reign in the future.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 06:48:00 AM
bitcoin is the king of coins. I don't think it will end, to be honest. I suggest you still invest in it because its value will still shoot up!
That's right bitcoin is the king of coins, king of crypto currency that a huge price. For now the price of bitcoin will dropping and it doesn't mean it will end, it only means this is the right time to invest in bitcoin. For me bitcoin will never end, that's my prediction.
Activity: 294
January 23, 2018, 06:45:34 AM
Bitcoin will not end,it is any other currency but its digital, as long as the internet that's how long it will last.
Activity: 44
January 23, 2018, 06:42:51 AM
I hope it won't. I think such chances are 0.00001%. That would mean a great, great harm to the blockchain...
Activity: 25
January 23, 2018, 06:38:32 AM
I don't think it happen..I will be the future of money
May be there is a chance that it will be replace or rename but couldnot end...because now we are in the world of advance technology and it cryptocurrency is also a advance technology..
Activity: 37
January 23, 2018, 06:33:06 AM
No ....because its NEW and still increasing its value and people keep on doing it ...some people have doubts but soon they appreciate its value and use ....
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 23, 2018, 06:29:49 AM
No one can says when is bitcoin ends, the population over bitcoin are so fast growing just like the value of bitcoin. And no one can stop it from it's high volatility that attracts many investors to invest with it.

The peoples was say a bitcoins will die is the people have no interest in bitcoin, Cause we know as a bitcoin users bitcoin it will never die. Even the bitcoin is will going dump for now but this will not gonna happen the bitcoin will die because time after time the bitcoin is always going to strong and increasing always the value.
Activity: 12
January 23, 2018, 05:44:24 AM
Yah, to be honest this is one of the questions I have in my mind. I started just recently so Im kinda afraid that this will end too soon. Due to the news that spread the social media and even through television or should I say everywhere. I hope this wont end too soon. looking forward for my success here. hmm. 😀😀😀
Activity: 126
January 23, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
No one can predict when bitcoin ends. 
Activity: 74
Patience is virtue
January 23, 2018, 05:37:20 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Yes that's true.
Well for me Bitcoin will not end, because there's many users of Bitcoin, it's world wide right. Bitcoin will end if there's no users or if all people will die.
Maybe it will replace, but I'm not sure.

It's not late yet, bitcoin is still there.
I think yes there's a chance that will be down but it will recover again, (it's depend to all users)
Activity: 322
January 22, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
copper member
Activity: 497
January 22, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

That could happen bitcoin will be replaced by other coins. The value of crypto money is very unstable, and it could be that bitcoin is falling and replaced by other coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
Bitcoin is not dying as early as you think.
Do you see it exists for around 10 long years,
recently from 2-3 years this is  making news as banning bitcoin, It will never happen,
If does Government should come with solid reason to shut the bitcoin.
If that reason is acceptable only then i think bitcoin will end otherwise, people are making fake news about bitcoin's banning.
copper member
Activity: 1050
January 22, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
As Bitcoin is the father of crypto, it can be said that it's impossible that other coin will takeover Bitcoin.
As long as the online transaction is live crypto is live and as well as Bitcoin. Most financial researchers predict that Bitcoin will boom and it's just the beginning of the  cryptocurrency. So it's  not late to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 10
January 22, 2018, 12:17:15 PM
I received this image by email today, seeing this I find it difficult to end any cryptocoin.

https://imgur.com/exieszs
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 12:16:20 PM
I personally dont think bitcoin would end as these are limited and as they become less the the prices would increase more and now they have become a solid investment for people with its value soaring high
Bitcoin can also be used as a transaction medium to transfer money anonymously
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
It depends upon a situation, if many country banned bitcoin it will end and the system of it will be down but if it's not the work of bitcoin will continue run and the price of it will increase larger and larger.
Pages:
Jump to: