Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 73. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
January 21, 2018, 12:13:57 AM
Bitcoin will be ended when the world have destroy by the war and the e comercy is not be the part of the industry and it will be the last day of bitcoin, when the world is nothing dna keep away from the war so the bitcoin will be live forever and usually will be hight price for the next time. Sometime I see the bitcoin is uniq from the other e comercy money witj the value.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 21, 2018, 12:05:45 AM
In fact, Bitcoin has a 9-year history, and Bitcoin, which has often performed well, shows speculative price movements in recent months. If these speculative price movements do not continue, Bitcoin has a lot to do in the 21st century.
Activity: 378
January 20, 2018, 08:27:32 PM
Bitcoin will never end but we dont know what will happen to our society after a decade but today bitcoin is just started to boom

Any business will end if there is no market I think bitcoin it  would be the only  reason why bitcoin will end. If bitcoin market falls  into zero  there would be no demand at all and if this happens, Bitcoin would no  longer supply but end.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:36:27 PM
Bitcoin has become too big to disappear. And even more so being the reference in cryptocurrencies, a technology that the world is even beginning to know.
Activity: 41
January 18, 2018, 02:17:58 PM
END??? Are u kidding me??? btc is king of coin... it will dominate the market
Activity: 16
January 18, 2018, 02:15:34 PM
bitcoin is the king of coins. I don't think it will end, to be honest. I suggest you still invest in it because its value will still shoot up!
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
January 18, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
No one can says when is bitcoin ends, the population over bitcoin are so fast growing just like the value of bitcoin. And no one can stop it from it's high volatility that attracts many investors to invest with it.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 02:13:11 PM
No. I don't think bitcoin will end. What can happen is that a new version can be started but bitcoin can't end.
Activity: 280
January 18, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

The growth of other crypto-currencies was helped by technological innovations. It may very well be that many altcoins will soon overtake the aging bitcoin, both in terms of capitalization and the popularity of crypto-currency payments, which creates excellent opportunities for investors.
The popularity of bitcoin led to an influx of users. His network was not ready for this. On the wave of concern about the ability of bitcoin to scale effectively and BCH appeared.
The price of BCH does not grow as fast as BTC, but in the future Bitcoin Cash may choose the function of a payment instrument, which will lead to the growth of quotations. The traditional bitcoin under this scenario will be assigned the role of a means of accumulation and saving.
copper member
Activity: 64
January 18, 2018, 01:21:23 PM
Anything can happen. If bitcoin posses security threats and the likes, it can be banned by all countries and the interest will no longer be there, as nobody wants to involve himself with any governmental troubles.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
so actually the Bitcoin is very young and it's era has just begun, so do not be afraid and assume that Bitcoin will die,
it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin in my opinion, for example now the current price is very affordable...
so if think to enter or not to enter - this is a good time to make a move
Activity: 28
January 18, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

it's really hard for that to happen ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
I do not think bitcoin will end because world-class popularity is still new and it can still increase and last a bit of life because we know that more people do not know much yet about bitcoin so bitcoin will live longer and this is not to end it.

So bitcoin will live longer but not long?
Activity: 122
January 18, 2018, 12:39:51 PM
I do not think bitcoin will end because world-class popularity is still new and it can still increase and last a bit of life because we know that more people do not know much yet about bitcoin so bitcoin will live longer and this is not to end it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
No I don’t think that bitcoin will end in the coming future. Bitcoin can go on till people believe in it. Bitcoin has helped many people to earn lot of money and helped them to become financially stable. Bitcoin has huge potential to grow further and it is evident from the increasing value of bitcoin day by day. Bitcoin helps people to do fast and safe transactions from anywhere in the world without the hassle of currency exchange.
Activity: 308
January 15, 2018, 01:35:29 PM
Bitcoin will last because more and more are using it and it is needed in the deeper transaction and secret communication inside the internet.
As long as the demands and the number of its users become higher and higher each day, there is a possibility that it will not end.
Activity: 66
January 15, 2018, 10:55:57 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
Activity: 392
January 15, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
It is very naive to say that bitcoin will not end, I think nothing is impossible in this world and basically nothing is eternal in this world, so use the opportunity that is on bitcoin
Well for me it's a yes, bitcoin will surely end but not on this year maybe 50 years or 30 years from now bitcoin is we will end because i think there are many more that wll discover aside on bitcoin and i think bitcoin will help a lot of people in this world before it we will end.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 10:51:38 AM
The world is a crazy place so of course if we consider that eveything has an end, bitcoin also could end someday. But i prefer to believe that it’ll stay  Cheesy
Activity: 14
January 15, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
Yes, things come to end eventually, especially since Bitcoin is only virtual. Sooner or later, all countries will ban it and it will depreciate and disappear just like that.
Pages:
Jump to: