Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 75. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
bitcoin is never end , because only people who know the existence of bitcoin, then it has the value and meaning of existence.
What's more, the heat in the bitcoin market is so high that some people are constantly joining coin word,We do not have to worry about Bitcoin will  end.
Activity: 221
January 11, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
the possibility of bitcoin being replaced by another coin may occur because crypto currancy continues to grow and continues to improve from before. if the investment in bitcoin I think is not too late because bitcoin prices are still up and down so we can take to the advantage of the increase and decrease in bitcoin prices
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 11, 2018, 04:19:44 AM
Bitcoin price is not increasing at this point for that instance people were thinking that bitcoin will decrease more rather than increase but according to me just by increasing the demand of other crypto currency but soon bitcoin demand will increase again and price will also increase.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 04:18:09 AM
Being first in market has its advantages. However, bitcoin needs to keep up with the technology advancments to stay strong.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 04:15:50 AM
Bitcoin will never die because everyday bitcoin users are increasing.One more important reason that Bitcoin has the strongest chain and it is very safety.
Activity: 10
January 11, 2018, 04:13:07 AM
Bitcoins are not the end, this is the beginning of a new era in the foreign exchange market.
Activity: 420
January 11, 2018, 04:09:25 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
.             In my opinion, Bitcoin Will not end yet.  It just the beginning being a digital currency and using by many big companies .The value of it, is continously  increasing,  so How can we say that it Will end. It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin. The lower of the selling price that is the best time for you to invest and buy more. Nothing to worry about when the the price of Bitcoin Is at  Its lowest price because  after that , the price Will become stable and getting higher again.
Activity: 15
January 11, 2018, 04:07:58 AM
No, bitcoin will never end as long as there will be someone using it and was accepted/patronizing by everyone. It will become more successful in the long-run and moving forward into digital world.
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 04:07:52 AM
Base on it's daily status, I think bitcoin have no chance of ending. Bitcoin is cannot be close for transaction today because there are too many people who use it. The only thing that can stop it is your own country, if they have decided to ban it in your region.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 04:06:45 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I call it bitcoin as a legendary... Because for me bitcoin is the 1st digital currency which was developed in 2009.and it very impossible that  bitcoin will end.. many people adopting bitcoin for the future...because they know that bitcoin is very useful and profitable... So for me bitcoin is just like the ALPHA and OMEGA... The first and the last stand digital currency...
Activity: 61
January 11, 2018, 04:04:33 AM
I think bitcoin will never end, because bitcoin users and investors are always growing every year, bitcoin is a crypto currency with a good future.
Activity: 38
January 11, 2018, 04:02:09 AM
All things come to an end.. I don't see this going forever, it will eventually pop and with him us all. Just let's hope to get rich before it ends Cheesy
Play with your profit, take out the investment.
Activity: 187
January 11, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
The bitcoin will not end as long there are people buying and selling of it.
The danger of BTC if there are companies or institutions that will hoard a huge amount of btc and the traders will lost interest because of the spike of price then it could be possible the btc will not be desirable and altcoin will creep to the stardom and ready to replace btc.
indeed everyone has different opinions about the future of bitcoin. I think bitcoin will last up to 3 years.
Activity: 168
January 11, 2018, 03:54:01 AM
I don't think that there is a chance of bitcoin dying. As long as many people are patronizing bitcoin it will not come to an end. The value of it is increasing so many people will invest more in it.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
January 11, 2018, 03:53:06 AM
bitcoin only being dead if only the community start to dump all the coin. bitcoin will also be dead if blockchain started to crash out and cannot worked anymore so that will be end of all cryptos. bitcoin only survive if coin and token had it own supporter at the back for it to alive. without them bitcoin only just an ordinary coin with has no values at all.
Activity: 126
January 11, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
bit coin lasts until server lasts and sateliate and data server exists
Activity: 115
January 11, 2018, 03:49:51 AM
I see such threads come up every now and then but the answer is still the same.
Bitcoin is here to stay - Sure, there are strong competitors emerging but I don't see BTC evading away for the next several years at least.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
January 11, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

We can not say that it will disappear. As long as many users and support it will not be lost just as long. So if we want to stay the bitcoin? Let's not neglect it, it is best to share bitcoin with our acquaintances who want to change their lives by using bitcoin. Their lives will change. Bitcoin will only disappear when people do not trust it and leave the bitcoin and switch to another digital currency. So keep this and let us not lose it. Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
January 11, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

I think base on popularity and it success there is no ending,, it will innovate but it won't end.😊
Activity: 43
January 11, 2018, 03:10:54 AM
I don't think it will end because personally I think bitcoin is a great help for us. I can call it innovation rather than its ending. Yes bitcoin will be innovated and it will be more consistent and convenient for us in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: