Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 74. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 02:37:06 PM
you dont need to be Genius to know this !!
if someone want to bitcoin exist it will exisitng!
if someone decides different then btc will disapear forever!
this is the correct answer!!
Activity: 8
January 11, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
It cant ,might either gain or loose value
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
it may be bitcoin ends because there are issues about bonty issues will be closed for selamaya and we too late invest in this bitcoin and auto bitcoin value / price will decrease as bitcoin in lid
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:49:15 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Bitcoin will not end in a few years because it will still last more than 10 years so it is not too late for you to own Bitcoin and it will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 21
January 11, 2018, 11:46:52 AM
It is very naive to say that bitcoin will not end, I think nothing is impossible in this world and basically nothing is eternal in this world, so use the opportunity that is on bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 11, 2018, 11:31:25 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Why would bitcoin end while there are un-mine coins. And I don't think there is any cryptocurrency that can replace bitcoin anytime soon, even if it is possible. For investing in bitcoin, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. People can invest in bitcoin anytime they want for the future but the earlier the better.
Activity: 448
January 11, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
The price of three top cryptocurrencies has plummeted in recent days..
Prompting fears that the bubble is about to burst and a crash is on the way.
BTC has slumped from a high of about $17K to just under $15K, while Ripple dropped from $3.77 to $2.35 and LTC from $298 to $255.
Hope so BTC will be come back on his track.
I don’t think so bitcoin will be end because there is still a lot of journey to do bitcoin is now one of the fast growing currency in market and I’m sure that this year bitcoin will be reached to some more countries because they are waiting for bitcoin its one the strong and stable currency in market with high price that’s why everyone they are crazy about bitcoin to join if you want to earn a lot of money so join bitcoin.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
in my opinion fundamentally bitcoin value is around 100k per us dollar, so now is a good time for bitcoin investment, Judging from the independence of a bitcoin against government regulation and the world, in my opinion there will be no one who can stop bitcoin  Wink
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 11, 2018, 09:22:09 AM
Truly speaking not at all.BITCOIN is never going to end.It is for sure possible that BITCOIN's price fall in the market but to zero or completely vanishing BITCOIN !! i don't think so.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
January 11, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Everything has in its own end. But I guess Bitcoin won't belong that. Because I believe that it will upgrade soon for a better transaction and for a better way of communication.

No, it is not too late to invest here. You can do invest now and then. But have a good tempo when you do invest and make sure that fees are low .

Yes, it has chance that bitcoin will down and be ready for that.

Not everything has an end, something just changes its form and turn into another, better form. This is called transition, it's not one thing dies and another thing borns. It's a progress for bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
As for today bitcoin has a higher price, Bitcoins price might go down but at the same time over and over bitcoin would rise above and it would take a long long decades before the bitcoin would end. But as far as i can see, bitcoins never gonna end due to its daily status, many people are currently using bitcoins now and i think there is a chance that our real money would be replaced by bitcoins but as other people say they need to cope up with the technology to be stable and to be able to continue in using bitcoins.
Activity: 20
January 11, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin and i believe as long as there is one person or more that still believe in bitcoin then there is no end to it.
Activity: 260
January 11, 2018, 09:09:36 AM
i dont think bitcoin will end...but sometimes ripple coin may be replaced to bitcoin, because i have heard transaction speed of ripple coin is more than bitcoin transaction speed. but i dont know whether it is true or false..
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

Everything has in its own end. But I guess Bitcoin won't belong that. Because I believe that it will upgrade soon for a better transaction and for a better way of communication.

No, it is not too late to invest here. You can do invest now and then. But have a good tempo when you do invest and make sure that fees are low .

Yes, it has chance that bitcoin will down and be ready for that.
Activity: 53
January 11, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
Real cryptocurrency will be determined by its value as a functioning currency and that is what will drive adaptation. No one knows for sure. Think of it like the Netscape browser written for (predominantly) HTTP. It was good at its time, but then other browsers took the mantle and Netscape was dethroned. The same analogy could apply to bitcoins. It could be dethroned and for all we know Dogecoin or Litecoin could prevail.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
January 11, 2018, 04:56:48 AM
bitcoin will never end guy , because bitcoin is decentralized and nobody can control it

so it means if human still alive , bitcoin will never die Smiley
Activity: 98
January 11, 2018, 04:55:06 AM

I ask myself daily if I've missed the mark, I own a very low amount of BTC, but im debating buying a couple when the price retraces. I think if you can get in sub 5k go for it
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
January 11, 2018, 04:52:08 AM
This question is probably absolute. In my own words, Bitcoin is impossible to end because in our generation technologies are improving more the way we use so other people will find way to continue in using Bitcoin
Activity: 45
January 11, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

For me, bitcoin will not end because we all know that many people using bitcoin as they extra income or to support their financial. So that, as long as many people still using bitcoin there is no reason to end it.

Yes your right, there's no reason for bitcoin to end. As long as the internet is alive and the users are still using it for their daily life transactions it will not end.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
January 11, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
Did you hear that is 20 Million new users invaded in cryptocurrency a few days ago. More popularity - more users. That's take a long time for Bitcoin to stop changing it's value
Pages:
Jump to: