Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 76. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 02:35:24 AM
I think bitcoin will not go out of circulation for a very long time, since it is now the most convenient way of transferring and paying.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 02:08:30 AM
Дa, cкiнчeннicть бiткoїнa є. Є кiнeць йoгo видoбyвaння, aлe йoгo poзвитoк i зpocтaння y фiнaнcax нeпepeдбaчeнi.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 02:04:24 AM
I believe that no other cryptocurrency could ever replace or take bitcoin's place in any aspects. It's never too late to invest on it too since there is no perfect time to invest in bitcoin as long as you have the money and you're also willing to take the risk since bitcoin's market price is volatile. Lastly, there will be time that bitcoin will down and that's gonna happen but bitcoin will always come back strong whenever that happens.
Activity: 99
January 11, 2018, 02:00:54 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Everything has its end but with bitcoins it's been a long time. Since there are 21 Million undeveloped and while it's decreasing is getting higher up the bitcoins price, Experts say that it's about 200 years before all bitcoins are grown. So...
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 01:55:26 AM
I do not think it will be finished because bitcoin will release up to the top of the coin until 50 decades currently get the highest price in history with its value. Nearly about $ 13,000 you get the right price for your money and the price is very high and will soon approach like a fork so the market price is not stable. Cool
Activity: 168
January 11, 2018, 01:53:12 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Let's wait and see.
Right now the bitcoins price is going dump again, why don't you buy some when the value is like this time and wait until it pump again and gain some profit.
Take action or never anymore.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 01:41:43 AM
All things must end including bitcoin and I think before bitcoin end then we must be successful and rich, so if there is a decrease of more than 30% and not rise for a month then we must be vigilant.
Activity: 30
January 11, 2018, 01:14:31 AM
I think this is impossible, because there are infinitely many codes.
Activity: 28
January 11, 2018, 12:56:47 AM

no, as long as Internet is still alive  and so will bitcoin most probably.  cheers Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 12:51:26 AM
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin will not be replaced by another crypto. Because there are many people who know Bitcoin even as an investment. But if the development is continuously declining, Bitcoin can be replaced with another crypto.
Activity: 406
January 11, 2018, 12:17:40 AM
Bitcoin is one of the great create in the world.it has great future.now Bitcoin user all most in top.day after day it's user are increasing.also Bitcoin investor are increasing.many people invest it and got profit.Bitcoin never end.Bitcoin help people for employment.many people earn income.always Bitcoin stay in high label.
Activity: 58
January 11, 2018, 12:05:51 AM
I think bitcoin will not end because bitcoin has proven to be a lot of devotees especially if it is to invest extraordinary profits. Actually this is the time to buy bitcoin, next month can also rise.
In addition to bitcoin will not stop, bitcoin will also continue to grow in cryptocurrency which is now very much used by society in their money investment.
Activity: 322
January 10, 2018, 11:48:31 PM
I think bitcoin will still be there, but soon won't be the king of everything. Crypto will remains and be the future though.
Activity: 224
January 10, 2018, 11:47:39 PM
I personally think Bitcoin is a revolution in technology, technology is always improving and developing. I think the bitcoin will not end. Future Bitcoin can be transformed and upgraded.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 11:40:08 PM
Yes it will end if bitcoin reach 21 million. But it takes years before it comes.
indeed things like that could happen in bitcoin world. for now I can not predict until when bitcoin will continue to circulate. all I know is to find and make the most of my time. before the bitcoin is completely lost let's find bitcoin as much as possible then sell it.

When it's mined out it will still not be the end of bitcoin Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
January 10, 2018, 11:34:33 PM
Yes it will end if bitcoin reach 21 million. But it takes years before it comes.
indeed things like that could happen in bitcoin world. for now I can not predict until when bitcoin will continue to circulate. all I know is to find and make the most of my time. before the bitcoin is completely lost let's find bitcoin as much as possible then sell it.
Activity: 208
January 10, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

Maybe bitcoin will be down and end if there is no more bitcoin users.until theres so many demands in bitcoins rightnow im sure bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 254
January 10, 2018, 11:07:22 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.

I love this on how you believe. I really agree on that. I agree that BTCitcoin will never end. We are millions who hold BTCitcoin and in different ledger. We or each one of us has different decision. Someone will drop and sell bitcoin and someone will buy it and hold it. It can be regulated but it will never end. It will change it value or price but it will not disappear or poop gone forever. It's the pioneer, the start of all crypto and we really don't know the future. Maybe in the future BTCitcoin will replace all currency and will be the world currency. I'm not that expert on this thing but i'm very sure BTCitcoin will be forever.

many opinions say that bitcoin will never ends until whenever.
but if your opinion bitcoin will replace real money I think it will never happen.
because they have different functions with each other.

yes, bitcoin will never die as long as people still believe and use it. It's just seen that the dominance of bitcoin began to be taken over by other altcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
January 10, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

I love this on how you believe. I really agree on that. I agree that BTCitcoin will never end. We are millions who hold BTCitcoin and in different ledger. We or each one of us has different decision. Someone will drop and sell bitcoin and someone will buy it and hold it. It can be regulated but it will never end. It will change it value or price but it will not disappear or poop gone forever. It's the pioneer, the start of all crypto and we really don't know the future. Maybe in the future BTCitcoin will replace all currency and will be the world currency. I'm not that expert on this thing but i'm very sure BTCitcoin will be forever.

many opinions say that bitcoin will never ends until whenever.
but if your opinion bitcoin will replace real money I think it will never happen.
because they have different functions with each other.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: