Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 77. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 10:45:26 PM
Of course bitcoin will never end I'm quite sure of it, other cryptocurrencies may come and go but it will never happen to bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin has been already here in the crypto world for a long time and it is the founding father of all crypto currencies and it's been always on the news lately that bitcoin still continue to increase its market value despite of the times that its market value also falls back.

I think bitcoin is currently on the way to a dip right now. I have seen it sky rocketed within the past few months and now, the value keeps on falling. Many investors now are keeping an eye on the value. But others are scouting for a different altcoin to invest on like ETH which is on a steady state of rising from the 358 USD mark. Others are thinking that maybe, the dip of bitcoin is the prelude to its end. In my opinion, it is. We must be ready for the end of it and welcome ETH again in the crypto platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
January 10, 2018, 10:44:38 PM
I believe Bitcoin won't end it would go down sometimes and rise again, and it will not be replaced easily by other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 10:37:55 PM
I think bitcoin will not end because bitcoin has proven to be a lot of devotees especially if it is to invest extraordinary profits. Actually this is the time to buy bitcoin, next month can also rise.
Activity: 110
January 10, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
bitcoin will not end
Bitcoin is very helpful so I think bitcoin will never end until many people are still believe in bitcoin like what you said the value of bitcoin now are increasing so many people are willing  to invert in bitcoin. In fact the bitcoin will never end because many people are interested and they want to earn money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 03:22:59 PM
BitCoin is a special payment channel, it is considered convenient and completely different compared to other payment channels such as currency, drop card, paypal ...
However, it is a constant Bitcoin is still money, still valid and accepted by everyone
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 03:11:10 PM
Everything in this world will come to an end. Like what other people says "there is no permanent in this world except change" if the company and management of bitcoin tend to become flexible and versatile in all circumstances happen to them they can exist in this world longer. Aside from that the company has a huge demand so there is a possibility that they cant obsolete in this world.
those who run the world,they know exacly! and for sure they are involved in cytpto-currency too.
if they would never allowed crypto and btc exist in first place,then it would never even existing.
we just wait directions and signs and those who are smart enough will reap the most benefits just keep  eyes open and read the signs.
offcourse some people know more then others they have better education:) they are the 5% of population
Activity: 274
January 10, 2018, 03:09:45 PM
I do not think that bitcoin will end anymore.People are investing money in bitcoin to earn a good amount of profit.And day to day the number of people of investing money in bitcoin are increasing.
Activity: 434
January 10, 2018, 02:19:11 PM
Everything in this world will come to an end. Like what other people says "there is no permanent in this world except change" if the company and management of bitcoin tend to become flexible and versatile in all circumstances happen to them they can exist in this world longer. Aside from that the company has a huge demand so there is a possibility that they cant obsolete in this world.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 10, 2018, 07:39:24 AM
I believe that bitcoin will not end because it is the future of our currency system, as our society advances due to new discoveries and advancement of technology, we really need to improve our monetary system, we’ve been using this system since ancient times and no one really bothered to improve this, but now we have bitcoin. I think this new type of currency is susceptible to this age of technology as most are now computer literate. As more and more people recognized this idea, the more the demand increase which push the price upward.
Activity: 294
January 10, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
I think Bitcoin will not end because the number of individuals who join BTC is still increasing, in fact, there are countries that are planning to increase their mining investment to mine BTC and other altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 07:29:28 AM
It might never ever ends, or atleast not that easily. People, governments, banks tried hard to make campaigns against them but they were unsuccessful.

Much support from Bitcoin lovers if Bitcoin will be banned all over the world because Bitcoin is very profitable for everyone who understands in that regard.
it will bring more risk people inside as they knew that if you have some coins inside your wallet while the system is under prevention of many countries around the world will bring holders better value of its holdings, it won't happen as long as internet exist and people are willing to be part of it.
Activity: 53
January 10, 2018, 07:08:21 AM
Real cryptocurrency will be determined by its value as a functioning currency and that is what will drive adaptation. No one knows for sure. Think of it like the Netscape browser written for (predominantly) HTTP. It was good at its time, but then other browsers took the mantle and Netscape was dethroned. The same analogy could apply to bitcoins. It could be dethroned and for all we know Dogecoin or Litecoin could prevail.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
January 10, 2018, 05:17:05 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

bitcoin will not end
Activity: 43
January 10, 2018, 03:44:24 AM
The price of three top cryptocurrencies has plummeted in recent days..
Prompting fears that the bubble is about to burst and a crash is on the way.
BTC has slumped from a high of about $17K to just under $15K, while Ripple dropped from $3.77 to $2.35 and LTC from $298 to $255.
Hope so BTC will be come back on his track.

I always wonder where you guys get this bubble news from.

There has being 1001 bubbles since the advent of bitcoin yet have we not seen enough bubblessssssssssss?

Just put your mind at rest and don't put all your life savings into cryptocurrency because of the volatility, worst to happen is your asset devaluing to a large extent but will surely rise back up and surpass previous value provided you invested in promising projects.
Activity: 21
January 10, 2018, 03:00:35 AM
In theory it could only end if people no longer wished to exchange Bitcoin for goods or services or crypto or other fiat currencies
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 02:37:01 AM

Bitcoin right now is down. If you want to buy in the dip, it should be right now. Bitcoin went really bullish in the early part of the year end and then it went dumping. And then early January of 2018, there was another round of growth although not able to break the all time high in the late 2017. But now we are again making a dip. This means today is a better time for buying Bitcoin. There will be a great bull run happening very soon and you would not want to miss the train.
Activity: 56
January 10, 2018, 02:36:19 AM
i think bitcoin never end ,because  as long as there is the existence of cryptocurrencies and mines.People will invest in, then it is impossible to end.
Activity: 2
January 10, 2018, 02:35:27 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
January 10, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
Hi ,
As on the forum discussions there is a lot of confusion if the bitcoin will end, i don't think it will end in near future, as long as there is requirement for crypcurrencies and mining continues, the data abundant will create a environment for such currencies in digitization.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 10, 2018, 02:31:04 AM
No one can says when is bitcoin ends, the population over bitcoin are so fast growing just like the value of bitcoin. And no one can stop it from it's high volatility that attracts many investors to invest with it.
Pages:
Jump to: