Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 78. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 02:08:39 AM
They say everything has its end but as of now for me It's really hard to say until when will bitcoins last...what matters is you just keep on improving your earnings from it..as long as it is there.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
It might never ever ends, or atleast not that easily. People, governments, banks tried hard to make campaigns against them but they were unsuccessful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 09:39:07 PM
Of course bitcoin will never end I'm quite sure of it, other cryptocurrencies may come and go but it will never happen to bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin has been already here in the crypto world for a long time and it is the founding father of all crypto currencies and it's been always on the news lately that bitcoin still continue to increase its market value despite of the times that its market value also falls back.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
January 09, 2018, 12:45:21 PM
The price of three top cryptocurrencies has plummeted in recent days..
Prompting fears that the bubble is about to burst and a crash is on the way.
BTC has slumped from a high of about $17K to just under $15K, while Ripple dropped from $3.77 to $2.35 and LTC from $298 to $255.
Hope so BTC will be come back on his track.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
In my opinion, maybe it will end but not now because many are using bitcoin and I think it will last longer when many people use it .
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I can not be sure that bitcoin will end, but I am optimistic that bitcoins will continue to exist and are of high value. Maybe today bitcoin has not been replaced by another coin because its dominance is too strong and the parent factor of all coins.
I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin has a shock that makes us sometimes happy and sad. The possibility of bitcoin down does exist, but it does not go down to the initial value, in fact now bitcoin keeps increasing in price compared to the previous year.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
January 06, 2018, 01:24:20 PM
bitcoin may die when the internet in this world dies then no international trade is now rampant so for now I still think that bitcoin will continue to exist

True, yeah bitcoin will only die if there is no internet in the whole world because as we can see bitcoin is rising high at this moment. No one can stop it as of now because people have a trust on it. That's why the value is getting higher . It is very impossible to die.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
January 06, 2018, 12:28:11 PM
everything comes to the logical ending? but I don't think that bitcoin end is soon
Actually yes bitcoin does will not end soon because there’s still so many opportunity that needs everyone to have it with the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin will shine in year of 2020 so we just need to wait and to think if bitcoin will end
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
everything comes to the logical ending? but I don't think that bitcoin end is soon
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 12:19:02 PM
I see that most of us , the new one to crypto don't know anything about cryptos at all and asking questions like this. Can you please info yourself guys ? Info what is bitcoin , what is blockchain and stuff and then you can answer yourself to your questions. Bitcoin will not end that's for sure.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 06, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

First, bitcoin will not end, rather it will continue to evolve. Definitely,all the cryptocurrencies will continue to fluctuate, however some would will always be on the rise side. It is not late at all to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
January 06, 2018, 12:10:51 PM
Everything in this world will comes to end as saying goes. Maybe it may happen but it will take too long to be occur.
The company and management of bitcoin shows a excellent outcome in the wolrd market which they have a big potential to achieve something more in future.
Activity: 53
January 06, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
Maybe bitcoin price may fall or drop but we must be patient to wait until it goes back into its normal price. Bitcoin price continues to increase day by day so its too impossible that it will end. The value of this becoming more expensive and it last longer. With this much large support, it becomes nearly impossible to kill a technology.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 04:51:28 AM
Yes it will end if bitcoin reach 21 million. But it takes years before it comes.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 03:19:11 AM
impossible. theres lot of people using bitcoin including me. bitcoin wont stop because of that.
Bitcoin will not come to an end because the concept of digital currencies is a powerful one and it can replace our present money system in the future. This is the reason why bitcoin is said to be the future of money. In addition to this, bitcoin is also the best investment tool.

Due to this, more and more people are now investing in it. With this much large support, it becomes nearly impossible to kill a technology.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
January 06, 2018, 03:09:52 AM
Bitcoin doesn't have an end. I agree on you because I too didn't see bitcoin end. For me, bitcoin last long until it is still useful to everyone. It will exist until it helps many people. As we can see, we can only use bitcoin by the use of internet connection and right now technology is becoming more popular so its too impossible that bitcoin will end. Maybe bitcoin price may fall or drop but we must be patient to wait until it goes back into its normal price. Bitcoin price continues to increase day by day so its too impossible that it will end. The value of this becoming more expensive and it last longer.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
January 06, 2018, 03:00:57 AM
I think as of now bitcoin will be impossible to end because as you can see right now bitcoin price is unstoppable. So we dont need to worry that bitcoin will end. As long as its price is increasing the more investors will going to invest.
The ending is sure but do not know when and no one can predict it because there is a beginning there must be an end, as long as bitcoin users semakain increase and many and as long as investors still have bitcoin will still exist but that does not mean does not end. because the bitcoin is in need of everyone especially the low society because it can help the economy and besides the foam is made an additional cost for people who already have a job, even if one day or in a long time bitcoin will end I still hope bitcoin will remain immortal.
Activity: 73
January 06, 2018, 12:45:57 AM
No,it will not end. It's more like a gold standard now.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
January 06, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

We don't know what the future holds yet but by seeing bitcoin being successful nowadays, I can already feel that it would survive for a long time and might end up being part of our lives. There are a lot of peoples who doubted bitcoin way back and said that it would be nonsense investing here but things changed so what more can we expect in the future, bitcoin will surely be a hit.
Activity: 112
January 06, 2018, 12:36:43 AM
According to the current development trend, bitcoin will have an upward trend for a long time in the future, so more and more people should know it in the future instead of disappearing.
Pages:
Jump to: