Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 79. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
The bitcoin will not end as long there are people buying and selling of it.
The danger of BTC if there are companies or institutions that will hoard a huge amount of btc and the traders will lost interest because of the spike of price then it could be possible the btc will not be desirable and altcoin will creep to the stardom and ready to replace btc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 12:31:41 AM
I do not know about, but it could happen. I'm sure that bitcoin will still exist. As long as you are sure and not afraid of loss, then it is never too late. Bitcoin will surely increase and decrease , that's normal in trading.
Activity: 373
January 06, 2018, 12:07:01 AM
I dont see bitcoin will end.  As you can see bitcoin is the fastest and growing cyrpto currency. So I dont see it will be end . More people invest from bitcoin.  I dont see bitcoin will be end . In many year it will grow.  Maybe it may fall but they are rising and growing. If its value is increasing you can sell and pay through daily expenses.
Bitcoin doesn't have an end. I agree on you because I too didn't see bitcoin end. For me, bitcoin last long until it is still useful to everyone. It will exist until it helps many people. As we can see, we can only use bitcoin by the use of internet connection and right now technology is becoming more popular so its too impossible that bitcoin will end. Maybe bitcoin price may fall or drop but we must be patient to wait until it goes back into its normal price. Bitcoin price continues to increase day by day so its too impossible that it will end. The value of this becoming more expensive and it last longer.
Activity: 518
January 05, 2018, 11:01:33 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
If the bitcoin is going to end or not, nobody will know, but what is going on now is that bitcoin is well known and many are investing in bitcoin, I think it's never too late say we want to invest in bitcoin, I think this year bitcoin will be more famous and the price will be even higher than before.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
January 05, 2018, 10:46:24 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

There are a lot of things tha may possibly happen in the future. We all know that bitcoin is predicted to be the future world currency. I don't think bitcoin would be easily replaced by a cryptocurrency, it would take up a long time before that thing happens. It's not too late to invest yet so you should hurry while you can and start investing so that you can gain a lot in the future.
Activity: 93
January 05, 2018, 10:21:35 PM
Bitcoin will not end because of upgrading technology. It will be use as money in the future.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 10:20:40 PM
No,  Bitcoin is never stop, never end,  never die. Daily  by daily number of people investment  in  bitcoin.  So this bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 10:12:32 PM
I don't think bitcoin will end. Just like in other things the original most often stays for so long and ahead of everybody. It will take a very strong altcoin to beat it at its present status now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 10:08:29 PM
I dont see bitcoin will end.  As you can see bitcoin is the fastest and growing cyrpto currency. So I dont see it will be end . More people invest from bitcoin.  I dont see bitcoin will be end . In many year it will grow.  Maybe it may fall but they are rising and growing. If its value is increasing you can sell and pay through daily expenses.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 05, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

Bitcoin will never end it will only becomes more expensive and it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. People can invest in bitcoin anytime they want. I heard some people were saying, it is too expensive to bitcoin it is too late to buy since 2014 and look at the bitcoin price today it is selling at $16k. So, invest now and plan for the years ahead.
Activity: 350
January 05, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

Not in a long run. It may still exist even after this lifetime. It will surely end some time in the future. I'm just not too sure if we will still be around when that happens. As far as I know, Bitcoin price will keep on rising in the coming years. Yes, dips and falls along the way will happen. But these are all temporary as Bitcoin has the reputation to recover quickly.

It is not too late to invest. You can still earn some reasonable profit if you consider investing.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 05, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

Personally I don't think it will end. There is only a finite amount of these things that can be made, the closer we get to that limit, the more lucrative owning a bitcoin will be.

I ask myself daily if I've missed the mark, I own a very low amount of BTC, but im debating buying a couple when the price retraces. I think if you can get in sub 5k go for it.

All of the above IMHO

~Lucas
I do'nt think the bitcoin will end as long as there is ussrs like us and as ling as there is investors.Bitcoin is already known in so many countries and many are already invested.I think bitcoin will become more valuable and no other cryptocurrency will ever replace bitcoin.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 07:02:57 PM
Well, we dont know what's gonna happen. But i think and i hope bitcoin will not end. It's not to late to invest, because bitcoin will going higher.
Activity: 48
January 05, 2018, 01:27:31 PM
Will definitely no, as long as there is internet bitcoin will exist.
Activity: 349
January 05, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
Bitcoin will not end, even now many countries are making bitcoin as a legitimate buying and selling tool, even bitcoin in the future is increasing, and more and more are using it.
Activity: 31
January 05, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

it is only too late to fast invest  i mean put 10,000$ in bitcoin and will be rich next three years.
going  down must happen every time but bitcoin always go up
copper member
Activity: 455
January 05, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

It's not too late to invest in bitcoin, holding and waiting for future results. Bitcoin is too strong, so it is very unlikely that bitcoin will be replaced with another coin.
Activity: 41
January 05, 2018, 06:35:05 AM
I think bitcoin will never end because it's impossible.
As more and more bitcoins get to know him and bitcoin is also more and more users and enthusiasts of it then I think it will never happen.
it may be that you will be destroyed and end up if you do not have bitcoins as soon as possible, because bitcoin is a very good asset for the long term.
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 05:29:25 AM
In the future, all coins will be lost as a result of accidents, forgotten passwords or natural phenomena, but this should not be for at least several hundred years

I think it will not happen, only people end but not bitcoin. This will pass from generation to generation and this will just upgrade with the newest technology.
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 05:00:54 AM
In the future, all coins will be lost as a result of accidents, forgotten passwords or natural phenomena, but this should not be for at least several hundred years
Pages:
Jump to: