Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 84. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 04:44:45 AM
I do not want bitcoin to end because bitcoin is my hope to get a better life and I think bitcoin will not end but it will become more famous and growing
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 03, 2018, 04:39:40 AM
bitcoin will not end it will become more stronger than other altcoins
Activity: 322
January 03, 2018, 04:11:23 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency, so as ling as there will be an internet connection bitcoin can not end.

Bitcoin will never end, As long as there is an internet connection then you can work on bitcoin forever. If there is an internet then bitcoin will also exist. Right now we are her in the new generation that means in digital era thats why bitcoin right now exist because technology in this generation is very popular. It means bitcoin can really helps change our lives forever.
I think it is very hard to end bitcoin now because people from all over the world are taking interest in bitcoin due to its high value and its high security. So once a thing get high popularity in world it become hard to stop or end and bitcoin has gotten this state already. It means it is now verydifficult to End the bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 02:48:01 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin would not end even though there are lots of cryptocurrencies that is emerging because bitcoin already has its mark on its clients or the ones who owns bitcoin, but bitcoin could have more rivals but it would not end
Activity: 224
January 03, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
Market Volume Growth at 10 Percent in 2018
With the addition of BitCoin to the price increase in Ethereum and AltCoins, the market volume of crypto money has gained 10% in 2018 and has risen from $ 600 billion to $ 660 billion.
Who would you like to say, 2018 is a great year for crypto money!
Activity: 211
January 03, 2018, 02:42:40 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

nobody here has crystal ball to rely on it to predict future thing like this , this one not important for me if bitcoin end in future or not . for sure we know it that alls thing everything has start and finish point even dollar soon will end
even if other coin replace bitcoin this one no bad thing
i big time support bitcoin even alls famaily here are with me to invest ,, many good thing happen for us here so always i say it good thing about bitcoin but if still it falls down , still i find new way and move to this

to me i think many more coins will come but today i no see how bitcoin replace ,, only those whoms are big time miner of bitcoin can create replacement thing , it is the miners who will make this decision not ppls whoms look inside of crystal ball to predict future in this place
if miners for some reason no happy , they will find new way for us
Activity: 150
January 03, 2018, 02:05:07 AM
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will never end it is stable and decentralize cryptocurrency. There is a chances down but it will pump. That is trading life. If there was up then there was down.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
January 03, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
Is better for you to think how to do more money at the moment, when you have enough you can think if bitcoin will end Smiley)

good luck and save everything
Bitcoin is very popular around the globe and its investors are increasing day by day and the prices as well. I do see eye to eye with you in this regard that bitcoin is not going to decrease in popularity in any way nor it is going to end.

Bitcoin has yet to be made international currency and for that it needs some time. Bitcoin is going to stay in this world till there is internet and people believing into digital currencies.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
As the time may pass, the value of btc will become higher so many people are encouraging to grab a success in bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
Though correction is happening right now for BTC, I don't think that this is an indicator as the need of BTC. BTC will not end any time soon. right now, it iss considered as the top crypto out there and most stable. BTC will i a great crypto since  it is salready well established but we can't really say that it will stay since all other alt coins do have a potential.
Activity: 588
January 02, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
Doomsday can end bitcoin,  as long as there is a legal order of demand I think bitcoin will still exist in this world and will stay alive as a cutting edge investment medium in this new age development. all we do is promote bitcoin in the eyes of the world as one of the easiest payouts and the best investments in history
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 12:34:30 PM
the number of new cryptoes that have sprung up makes the development of bitcoin decreased, now bitcoin is experiencing a considerable decrease. see the potential of other crypto promising many people who switched investments to other crypto, this has led to the decline of bitcoin for now
Activity: 42
January 02, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
I don?t think that it will end in the near future, but i think the market dominance of btc will drop even more. Bitcoin is just not useful for your daily life in its current state with its high fees and transactions that take several days waiting for confirmations.
Activity: 274
January 02, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
 I don't think so that bitcoin will end ever.Bitcoin is a digital currency.It is now popular all over the world and day by day it's user's are increasing and increasing.So we can understand that bitcoin will never ends.
Activity: 132
January 02, 2018, 11:01:44 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
I dont think so. if there is a better and secure coin of bitcoin it could be bitcoin will end. And maybe the meaning ends here is the bitcoin price dropped .CMIIW
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
January 02, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I don't think it'll end since even if the last Bitcoin is mined there are still holders of Bitcoins that will help circulate it. There's a possibility too that it will be replaced by other currencies. As of the third question, no it isn't late yet to invest. You can still invest now depending on your budget and enjoy your profit later. Regarding the chance that BTC will be down, I think it is normal for crypto currencies especially BTC to go up and down, so one thing is for sure if it goes down, it will rise again.
Activity: 105
January 02, 2018, 10:53:21 AM
Bitcoin never ends because its the oldesf coin and even though all bitcoin is mined some holders sells their bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
January 01, 2018, 11:20:34 PM
We still cant say that bitcoin will end, although we expect it to decrease from time to time but i dont think it will end.Technology still in progress and there are still people using bitcoin for everyday life,as far as bitcoin is usefull to every individual it will not end.Still bitcoin is unpredictable due to its volatility.lets just hope that 2018 will be good for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency too.
Activity: 51
January 01, 2018, 11:15:05 PM
Bitcoin won't end, it will only raise the valuation of itself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
January 01, 2018, 11:14:00 PM
if talking about when bitcoin will die of course we no one knows but certainly bitcoin will be lost if the internet is in the world also lost and not even bitcoin but the whole digital system will collapse
Pages:
Jump to: