Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 85. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 11:07:37 PM
bitcoin will not end only a decrease in the price of bitcoin simultaneously, but it is all about reducing the bitcoin price after the occurrence of a simultaneous decrease in the possibility of rising again, in which case no one can be sure when it will go up and down, eat if you want to invest. I will not know what the future will be like because bitcoin is likely to rise drastically and there will also be a drastic reduction as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
January 01, 2018, 10:42:17 PM
As long internet runs and the computer is still online the bitcoin will still going on.
I think bitcoin will end also in this world, we all know that nothing is permanent in this world, if people has an ending bitcoin is surely has an ending too, but i think before the bitcoin will end it will lasts for many years maybe 30 years is enough for bitcoin to run and many people is we will became rich by the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
January 01, 2018, 10:31:14 PM
As long internet runs and the computer is still online the bitcoin will still going on.
Activity: 230
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 10:18:33 PM
I put great hopes on bitcoin, and really hope bitcoin will not end, if it all goes according to policies and regulations that do not harm the other side, I bitcoin still get the trust of the world community and will not end.
Activity: 351
January 01, 2018, 09:58:03 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not end. As many people nowadays patronizing the bitcoin because of its high value with high profit when you trade and sell it. Bitcoin will emerge this coming few years and hopefully the nation will recognize it as a currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
January 01, 2018, 04:34:12 PM
Bitcoin will never End, especially now when Japan bitcoin adoption has been bolstered by a favorable regulatory environment..
and according to CCN report hundreds of thousands of Japanese businesses now accept Cryptocurrency payments.
Even that some mainstream companies have begun to provide employees with the option to receive their salaries in Bitcoin.
So In this Situation how Bitcoin can swipe ? Bitcoin will never stop till the end of the world.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 01, 2018, 04:23:56 PM
Bitcoin is possible to end, time is important. I think 100 years later Bitcoin could be worthless. So this is possible, a technologically advanced innovation has always made it obsolete. Everybody remembers old phones, how many people are using these phones. ?
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
January 01, 2018, 03:19:35 PM
It wouldn't die no time soon  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 294
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
January 01, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
The likelihood of a collapse happening is possible, but to last long would be rare.

Bitcoin has had momentum carrying over throughout the establishing years waiting to kick in, which'll allow the price to climb even more.

More growth is planned to come for the current state of Bitcoin, even another digit due to increasing potential and user growth.

Don't ever doubt this to get even bigger because of how many things have been built in recent years, there's no shortage of hope for all cyrptocurrencies.
Activity: 560
January 01, 2018, 03:14:20 PM
I do not think that bitcoin will ever go away forever. Perhaps the price will drop a bit bitcoin, but it will not last long, soon bitcoin will rise again in price, but the bitcoin will not be lost.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
January 01, 2018, 03:06:55 PM
Yes bitcoin will surely end in the future, maybe 50 years or 30 years from  now bitcoin will end because we all know that there is no permanent in this world and i believe that in the future bitcoin will not used by everyone because i think there are more oppurtynitues will open aside from bitcoin so bitcoun will also end in the future.
Do you have crystal ball or something to see future?
Bitcoin isn't some funny pokemon game which is interesting few months and after few months people find new game to play.
It is a lot more than that and it is here to stay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
I think no. because bitcoin price depend on demand and use.now many people use bitcoin all over the world and bitcoin demand increase day by day and supply is limited.so bitcoin will go smoothly.
I dont think so too that bitcoin will end. I guess they say that bitcoin end because of its price dropping but bitcoin is not really end. Bitcoin is the popular cryptocurrency so it is impossible that bitcoin will end. It will last longer and becoming more popular like technologies. Day by day bitcoin price keeps on increasing and I really adore this for being like that.
I think bitcoin demand is going high day by day so when world need bitcoin how is it possible that bitcoin will end bitcoin is one the fast growing currency in market and it’s very important for economy of many countries and from some countries bitcoin reduced un employment so bitcoin will survive for ever because bitcoin is not a common currency its very useful and important for every one so I’m sure that bitcoin will survive after 100 years.
Activity: 101
Crypto is everything!!
January 01, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
Never, sometimes the BTC value will be drop temporally but it is not the end of the BTC.
The king is always king.
Activity: 58
January 01, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
Everything ends sooner or later. But i believe its many many years in the future. I think other altcoins will overtake Bitcoin in normal usage as cryptocurrency, as accepted everywhere, but because of Bitcoins status it will, as long as there are cryptos, be traded like digital gold.

The price will be more up and down than the user accepted coins, and thats why people all over the world will want to invest in it, to trade, hodl and make both short and long term profit.

It sounds strange, but still there is far less than 1% of the worlds population that know what Bitcoin is, so i think the price will steadily increase over time because of all the media hype.

Activity: 28
January 01, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
Actually bitcoin is young but the end will not be happen because the membership will grow faster around the globe.
Activity: 118
My Identity Coin
January 01, 2018, 09:07:11 AM
bitcoin is never end because it's value is increasing more and investors is more so it will newer end. never replaced by anyone another crypto's.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 01, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

in my opinion yes bitcoin will go down but do not know when, maybe most people now pidah from bitcoin to another crypto because now its bitcoin high value
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
January 01, 2018, 09:01:09 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Bitcoin will not end, as I see it. It may evolve over time and be improved. There's no coin right now that can replace bitcoin, but in the future, maybe it can be replaced but will not end.
On investing in Bitcoin, its not too late for you. Investment has no chosen time to those who like to invest in it. As per the price, just keep on watching the price market if bitcoin will go down.
Activity: 392
January 01, 2018, 08:53:33 AM
possible, but its 50/50 but theres also possibility of mass adoption. bitcoin has real potential
Yes bitcoin will surely end in the future, maybe 50 years or 30 years from  now bitcoin will end because we all know that there is no permanent in this world and i believe that in the future bitcoin will not used by everyone because i think there are more oppurtynitues will open aside from bitcoin so bitcoun will also end in the future.
Activity: 17
January 01, 2018, 08:35:57 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
bitcoin with this power and many investors bitcoin can’t be dead or replace by other cryptocurrencies.

it is too later to invest but possible to make some good profits
Pages:
Jump to: