Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 83. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 02:02:10 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

i dont think so because right now, there are so many speculation and news about bitcoin and the price of it is still going down and most people will withdraw there investment because of this. I hope this is not the end it of Bitcoin. Im still holding on in my investmet and Im still willing to buy more by December. Hope it will raise again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
Actually, in many ways Bitcoin in its present form suspiciously like a pyramid scheme of the new model, with a very solid Foundation, but still a pyramid. Profits receive those who had time to invest in this business in the beginning, now to investors the risks higher and higher, and the ratio of profit growth is less. If we talk about mining, then Bitcoin is now generally impossible to produce in normal circumstances, that would not go away while in the red. This in itself Bitcoin is unsecured and has no value except demand.
Activity: 336
January 04, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
I think bitcoin will not end. Because bitcoin is very popular nowadays, so we can't deny that people are crazy about bitcoin because we can earn money, we will become an investor to gain a high profit. We can also join the bounties and campaign.
Activity: 60
January 04, 2018, 12:30:00 AM
Bitcoin is not over unless investors are interested in bitcoin.Bitcoin will end ,if everyone disappoints it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 04, 2018, 12:23:33 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I think no because now a days bitcoin is very in demand in market so many People already using electric currency and bitcoin increase its value from time to time 7eleven accepted bitcoin payment already
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
January 04, 2018, 12:19:05 AM
no, it can not end if it ends then everything will end and this will not be going to happen.
Activity: 350
January 04, 2018, 12:06:30 AM
bitcoin will not end because is the big Internet market and day by day it will increasing.... and many people is included as business
Activity: 295
January 04, 2018, 12:02:19 AM
Maybe ,no.  Because nowadays many people who joined bitcoin . And invest too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 03, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

bitcoin is a lifelong part of our lives because while there are buyers, sellers, traders, miners, exchangers and bitcoin users, campaign managers and the builders of these crypto currencies, bitcoin does not fall because of that. bitcoin and they will not let bitcoin crash and now the bitcoin price rises
Activity: 42
January 03, 2018, 11:14:53 PM
bitcoin is digital currency and digital currency can not be end.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 03, 2018, 11:11:41 PM
I'm sure that someday bitcoin will end and as long as there's still bitcoin then we should make the most of it, I suggest not to store too much bitcoin so we will not regret it.
Activity: 40
January 03, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

maybe not immediately cease the bitcoin because many expect it to fulfill their dream as I am because I wanted to help my family so please do not present the bitcoin so I get all I wanted for my family
Activity: 251
January 03, 2018, 10:45:45 PM
It is never too late to invest in a second good project that can be replaced if with another name but with the most advanced and fast block chain and with a lower rate than the current price goes up as each time it becomes more useful and accepted by many people who see it as a defense against so much abuse of governments and corrupt banks
Activity: 322
January 03, 2018, 09:51:41 PM
I do not think that bitcoin will be lost because everyone believes in bitcoin where they are earning and increasing the bitcoin company. Because bitcoin has a lot of people here and why bitcoin will end up with a lot of people work on him and it's still increasing his pricing. I believe it's not going to go away and it continues. Even my internet is still around the world continuing the connection of bitcoin to people
Activity: 70
January 03, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
I dont think bitcoin will end even if the so-called bubble pops. Its a digital currency and it will continue to grow and expand. People make use of money all the time. And it's the trend today with the world we are in where internet access is everywhere.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 03, 2018, 05:13:03 AM
No way. Unless they shutdown all miners, bitcoin will never end. Price may go down but it will strive maybe for a few years more.
Activity: 126
January 03, 2018, 05:10:46 AM
everything that has a beginning must surely have an end. nothing lasts forever in this life. the bitcoin we all see today and are making money and earning profits from someday might come to an end. On that day the world will weep because trillions of dollars will disappear, but for the main time lets enjoy the benefits we all get from bitcoin and pray that it would not come to an end so soon. Many lives are dependent on bitcoin, businesses and investments all centered around The big boss (Bitcoin). so let us all keep investing and getting our profits so we keep the business running. thanks
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
January 03, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

There is a chance that Bitcoin will be down or be replaced with another cryptocurrency that is much better than it but we do not know when that would happen. It might take ten decades before that finally happens. There is nothing to worry for now. Everything is under control and the show of support and trust of the people to Bitcoin is still very strong. And in fact, it is getting stronger as Bitcoin is reaching a wider horizon in the world. It will end as well. But as to when, nobody can tell. So just buy your Bitcoins as soon as possible because the price is growing.
Activity: 47
January 03, 2018, 04:51:00 AM
We all know that bitcoin is so popular today and its so big including its price so thats mean butcoin will never end but lets say if that happen. it will take a lot of years.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 04:49:01 AM
Биткoин,oн кaк eвpo. Пpидyмaли,pacпpocтpaнили. И тeпepь бeз ниx никaк)))
Pages:
Jump to: