Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 80. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 04:56:34 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
At this stage, bitcoin will increase to its maturity level or the level when it comes to the implementation stage at that stage if it will fulfil the end users need then nobody is going to stop bitcoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 05, 2018, 04:49:46 AM
personally I think bitcoin will not end.bitcoin is still rising and I believe that it will continue to rise for a long time.bitcoin supply is limited but the demand increasingday by day.
yes,of course there is still chance that bitcoin will be down.
everytime bitcoin goes down is followed by recovery and more than what the
price of dropping,so how could you say that bitcoin will end?thats far from reality and
after bitcoin theres a lot of crypto currencies that will be available in every transaction
people might need.so this community will continue until the time we come to our end

It is really hard to understand those people, you are right. After every drop they think "will bitcoin end" and then bitcoin increase another 10 percent.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 05, 2018, 04:48:44 AM
personally I think bitcoin will not end.bitcoin is still rising and I believe that it will continue to rise for a long time.bitcoin supply is limited but the demand increasingday by day.
yes,of course there is still chance that bitcoin will be down.
everytime bitcoin goes down is followed by recovery and more than what the
price of dropping,so how could you say that bitcoin will end?thats far from reality and
after bitcoin theres a lot of crypto currencies that will be available in every transaction
people might need.so this community will continue until the time we come to our end
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
January 05, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
Bitcoin is limited, we all know that but that doesn't mean it will end when the complete number of coins is mined.
Everything depends on demand and I think that after the max number is reached the demand will even increase so bitcoin will continue to exist and the price could be very high.
Activity: 350
January 05, 2018, 04:42:22 AM
According to my view, bitcoin supply may be limited.but demand is always increasing. So I don't think that bitcoin will end for a long time.
Activity: 28
January 05, 2018, 04:31:21 AM
I think it could happen because the Bitcoin digital currency system is hard to become the currency of the future, because the trust and acceptance of the conventional currency is still very large. At the regional level of ASEAN, Rupiah, Ringgit and Singapore Dollar are still the dominant currencies used by large audiences.
Activity: 68
January 05, 2018, 03:03:34 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin is King of Cryptocurrency in case Bitcoin end, no way for other coins. not too late for Bitcoin investment any time 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 05, 2018, 02:59:39 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
im hoping and praying that bitcoin will not end because bitcoin is a big help for those who are in this business,because of bitcoin a lot of lives changed because they can earn more money in bitcoin so that people are now earning.,
Activity: 55
January 05, 2018, 02:57:30 AM
Bitcoin will not end will continue to rise bitcoin prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 05, 2018, 02:54:31 AM
Of course there is an and for bitcoin.
For instance, you first met telephone and then met with mobile phone
Now you are using smart mobiles.
It is same. BTC will be trash in the future because it is first generation and it is just for trade in here nothing else... not for using..
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 02:44:05 AM

I think bitcoin will not end because many people use bitcoin and that number will continue to grow over time and bitcoin will continue to grow at a price that will be more expensive, if you want to invest can be done now and not too late to start
Activity: 290
January 05, 2018, 02:39:48 AM
Everything that is born will eventually die. All stories has endings. Old technology will be replaced with new ones. So does bitcoin. Wether we like it or not bitcoin will eventually end. But I can't see it happening soon yet. Bitcoin is still on its young age and we gonna see it bloom some more. The bitcoin community is still huge and still growing and that is enough to keep bitcoin alive for years to come.
Activity: 23
January 05, 2018, 02:37:11 AM
Bitcoin will never end,it is first cryptocurrency.bitcoin is digital currency and investment also.bitcoin users are increasing everyday.bitcoin is very comfortable for make online transactions and bitcoin price also very high.
Activity: 196
January 05, 2018, 02:30:49 AM
Bitcoin bubbles are inflated and burst from time to time – this does not lead to the collapse of the Bitcoin.
And the media raised the hype only benefit him.
When I 2 years ago was telling people about Bitcoin, blockchain technology listen to me and nobody wanted. And now it was fun to watch when those same people enthusiastically discussed the same among themselves.
Not so important, provided bitcoin something or not.
Importantly, BITCOIN will LIVE on until it can be exchanged for traditional currency! In this sense, bitcoin does from the usual currency is no different.
In fact, Bitcoin is secured by the capital contributors, the more contributors, the higher the price! You could even say more, BITCOIN is secured by FAITH in him people.
Activity: 111
January 05, 2018, 12:16:15 AM
Rich Cigars Inc, a company that until yesterday said its primary purpose was to “distribute, brand and market tobacco products,” today announced that it was changing its name. Rich Cigars said it would henceforth be called “Intercontinental Technology Inc”, and instead of manufacturing cigars, it would now be mining bitcoin.
Its stock shot up 2233% immediately.
I think that Crypto will be the future mode of transaction and for sky is the limit for crypto.
In my opinion Cryptocurrency will change the mankind in a way Internet did.
And it will never end.
Activity: 69
January 05, 2018, 12:04:46 AM

i believe there is an end for everything, same goes for bitcoin but we will never know how and when will it ends. all i could say is cherish what can it offer right now. take time to invest to earn more profit.
Activity: 336
January 05, 2018, 12:00:00 AM
The bitcoin will never end the bitcoin now is just a beggining of being discovered by a big investors that want to get multiple there money so if you want to hold bitcoin and buy now hold until you want until it reach your expected price
Activity: 294
January 04, 2018, 11:55:42 PM
bitcoin will never die. unless in this world has run out of energy and internet resources. then bitcoin can be sure will end.

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
Bitcoin will not end in the year 2018 and we have seen the price history of this world famous currency the users want to make some good investment in this and the advanced countries are trying to open the market for bitcoin. The present time is tough for the crypto market. If we want to start trading in this currency so it is good to start the bitcoin is using for different payments like the E-Commerce is done through this currency bitcoin will survive for ever.
Activity: 213
January 04, 2018, 11:46:25 PM
bitcoin will never end, because many people still useing bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: