Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 87. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
December 27, 2017, 05:57:46 PM
I think no. because bitcoin price depend on demand and use.now many people use bitcoin all over the world and bitcoin demand increase day by day and supply is limited.so bitcoin will go smoothly.
I dont think so too that bitcoin will end. I guess they say that bitcoin end because of its price dropping but bitcoin is not really end. Bitcoin is the popular cryptocurrency so it is impossible that bitcoin will end. It will last longer and becoming more popular like technologies. Day by day bitcoin price keeps on increasing and I really adore this for being like that.
as of bitcoin are now existing in a good way we can think that this will never end and this may have a lot of things that are making good in the currency i hope that also that this may not end cause there is a lot of lives that have been changed for with the help of bitcoin currency.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
December 27, 2017, 05:53:28 PM
I think no. because bitcoin price depend on demand and use.now many people use bitcoin all over the world and bitcoin demand increase day by day and supply is limited.so bitcoin will go smoothly.
I dont think so too that bitcoin will end. I guess they say that bitcoin end because of its price dropping but bitcoin is not really end. Bitcoin is the popular cryptocurrency so it is impossible that bitcoin will end. It will last longer and becoming more popular like technologies. Day by day bitcoin price keeps on increasing and I really adore this for being like that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 05:51:42 PM
The only moment in where bitcoin would end, is just if the people who have money invested on it decides to sell all their bitcoins, just like it happens when there is a massive crash (just like last week's one, from $20k to $10k)
But no, it wont die.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 05:47:32 PM
Hope it will stay and spread around. Right now we lack of easy fiat to bitcoin instruments, especially ones which support transactions from 3rd world countries. I understand it is a way to restrict corrupted governments to laundry their money using BTC. But honest people suffering from this.
Activity: 84
December 27, 2017, 05:42:59 PM
No. It was typical of it to rise to such humungous levels.
It had to come down from those peak levels one day. Slowly it will realise its true worth and settle around a value.
So rather, its the start of the BItcoin era and not its end!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
December 27, 2017, 05:41:33 PM
I am sure that bitcoin is not such independent as we think and not flying as eagle in the sky without any owner. I am sure there is people who play with market so my verdict is simple: to low amount of in the game who selling theirs assets to join this game. Is no end right now because it is just a business so lets play! Grin Cheesy Wink
Activity: 70
December 27, 2017, 05:31:36 PM
possible, but its 50/50 but theres also possibility of mass adoption. bitcoin has real potential
Activity: 41
December 27, 2017, 05:26:04 PM
i think there is no reason or any sign ,that bitcoins will end,off cores at some perceives days bitcoins price will show down,but this is not a big problem that it will b end,but i am pretty sure that bitcoins will go up and rise and shin ,and never will b end Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 27, 2017, 05:17:43 PM
There are no signs that Bitcoin is going to the end. Of course at last days BTC showed a price fallback but this is not the problem for the whole Bitcoin system. It will make anew records I am sure.
Activity: 238
December 27, 2017, 03:33:01 PM
Bitcoin won't end. It's as safe as ever. I tell people to take advantage of it at the moment. There's absolutely no chance Bitcoin will die. Worst case is a crash. But watch out for its rebound
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
December 27, 2017, 03:25:14 PM
I think bitcoin wouldn't end yet, especially when it's just getting popular nowadays. I'm seeing your question as if it would end badly (like running out of value or something), and for that, I think it wouldn't, since we treat it today as something worth giving a shot at it. We might not see any downside to it yet, but just be prepared if something would happen.
It is up to us you are right if we will not let bitcoin down it will never go down and it will grow fast to have bright future. For me right now bitcoin is at high level and it is not easy to make bitcoin down ever not now nor in future. Bitcoin is giving a lot of opportunities to people who are investing bitcoin right now and giving high price of bitcoin for coming days as well. Infect I am dreaming to use bitcoin as future currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 02:14:08 PM
Bitcoin will not end because the price of bitcoin is still fighting to the top and as you can see the people are still loving bitcoin and they are not losing hope that bitcoin might get up to more than $30000 price for the incoming year of 2018. I really think that there are still years to come to bitcoin and this is not the end for bitcoin.
No I don’t think so bitcoin will end it will survive for a long time because bitcoin demand is going high day by day and a lot of countries still want to join bitcoin because world know how bitcoin is important for them and that’s why everyone they are going to legal bitcoin and if all the countries make bitcoin legal so very soon we can see that bitcoin will be able to end world poverty and can become an international currency.
Activity: 336
December 27, 2017, 07:23:10 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
It is difficult to say if Bitcoin will end and when this will happen. I think it will end up yes, but this will take a long time to happen (I believe Bitcoin will exist for at least another 100 years). And when that happens, it will be the result of the emergence of a new digital currency. On investing, it is never too late to do so, Bitcoin will still value a lot.
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
December 27, 2017, 06:52:29 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

the Bitcoin era has just begun, so do not be afraid and assume that Bitcoin will die,
it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin in my opinion even though the current price is very high...
the price of Bitcoin I think will only decline the highest 15% of the current price, no more...
Activity: 280
December 27, 2017, 06:47:44 AM
Activity: 25
December 27, 2017, 05:40:35 AM
Its not too late to invest and I highly doubt bitcoin is coming to an end. Provided people are still interested in it and using it then it will stand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 27, 2017, 04:34:55 AM
There's possibility that bitcoin will end being a cryptocurrency and become a expensive commodity.
Because the demand is increasing and the supply is limited.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 02:42:29 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is endless in the world and it will become a part of our lives, as much as it supports it more and more bitcoin purchases around the world and it never ends. in fact the bitcoin is higher than the previous week and next year the bitcoin value is increasing so it's not too late to invest
I think it is now already a part of our life bitcoin today is trend and  it is more precious than gold today .I believe bitcoin ha sno end because of its great demand in the marketpalce and we can really put basis on its another features that has really many advantages that is why many people believe  on it and depend on it today.
Activity: 51
December 27, 2017, 02:41:08 AM

There is a possibility that Bitcoin will drop its value.  However, there are many other cryptocurrencies that are occurring. It might replace Bitcoin.

Investing to bitcoin now is not good, since the value is higher.  If you want to invest, try investing to other cryptocurrencies which have a lower value.

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 02:30:31 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is endless in the world and it will become a part of our lives, as much as it supports it more and more bitcoin purchases around the world and it never ends. in fact the bitcoin is higher than the previous week and next year the bitcoin value is increasing so it's not too late to invest
Pages:
Jump to: