Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 82. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 07:05:59 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Maybe if there is no investment in bitcoin..then ot will end..but if everybody still investing..its not too late to invest but choose the legit one..be vigilant
Activity: 45
January 04, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
As we all now, bitcoin is a bubble, it may or it may not end, we will not know for sure in the near future. If more people recognized bitcoins, more people will actually use it, so it can become more famous.
I think there are other countries now that recognize bitcoin, and I believe bitcoin has a long way to go, so I'm positive about it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
January 04, 2018, 06:46:47 AM
no and never i can say only, it is just impossible many countries are using it many kind of  things where we can purchase and can give value of things which we are using and also some places btc is ban but still it worth is going up and people heaving crazy about it. and also we can check the result of btc from starting to until now it helping lot of people so many things more to tell about btc.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 06:31:51 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I don't think so if bitcoin will end but i believe that everything has an ending. If it comes I think it will happen for a long time.Because in these days bitcoin is still ,popular and day by day people get interested to it so that they are become part of bitcoin society. Bitcoin really helps each of the business man here so that here in bitcoin many people depend here.
Activity: 126
January 04, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
I think Bitcoin will be overtaken one day and lose relevance and fade away.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 06:17:12 AM
I think Bitcoin will never end couse of it's popularity.Bitcoin is going to higher rank.Many people  know about it.They earn money.It helps them by earn money
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 04, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

I don't really think so. Bitcoin has come a long way, since 2009 I believe. Therefore, if something had lasted for that period of time then it would be highly impossible for it to just be eliminated from the system. That is why I believe bitcoin will not just die.
copper member
Activity: 406
January 04, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
I think it will not be finished because the bitcoin long race running .
Activity: 160
January 04, 2018, 04:48:19 AM
How can it be if it is already have the foundation in the crypto world, so my answer is no.
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
January 04, 2018, 04:40:44 AM
It is now known as a digital currency thay can be trade anything money or things and some of the states accepted as thier additional currency so it means bitcoin never end.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 04:12:47 AM
we can say that the Bitcoin is the earliest Brockchian, it is just one part of brockchian now.
Oneday maybe some of more cheap trade fee, and more fast for deal will replace of the BTC.
But in short time, it will will keep value
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 04:06:57 AM
It is almost impossible to predict reversal in trends that encompass euphoric participation. But history has told us it almost always ends badly for the long-term shareholders. If you are not convinced cryptocurrencies can replace fiat or gold, then buy-and-hold investments in the space might not be a good idea.
Activity: 504
January 04, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
bitcoin can not finish until the bitcoin user multiplexing in this country does not end bitcoin because it's great to work here unlike other jobs that even if you spend the day is less likely to earn.
Activity: 154
January 04, 2018, 03:27:06 AM
in my opinion, will not end, because I saw the development of bitcoins around the world. with the presence of users, enthusiasts and investors with this will support a long-term bit ...
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
January 04, 2018, 03:04:06 AM
No i don't think that it will go down. You can invest in bitcoins now because from few days it is stable and will increase in future and will give you good profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 03:00:40 AM
No one knows exactly if bitcoin will end or not , but we are just positive about it staying forever. So many persons have predicted fall of bitcoin in future and others have predicted rise in price in future but no one knows for sure what will happen to bitcoin and if it will end
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 02:40:42 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.

Yes, as bitcoin runs on a blockchain, internet connection is necessary for it to transact it online. On the other hand, if there is no demand or investors investing on bitcoin and it is not needed anymore, then maybe it's the end of bitcoin already.
Activity: 121
January 04, 2018, 02:17:03 AM
for my knowledge of bitcoin because it is an online internet connection so while there is internet bitcoin is still there because that's why it's done so we have nothing to worry about because the internet will not even be lost
Activity: 24
January 04, 2018, 02:09:00 AM
impossible. theres lot of people using bitcoin including me. bitcoin wont stop because of that.
Activity: 336
January 04, 2018, 02:07:27 AM
Bitcoin has become quite popular nowadays in a very short time. In some countries the government did not get the legitimacy The price rise has increased the interest of people towards Bitcoin. Bitcoin will not end. However, the price may be reduced.
Pages:
Jump to: