Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 89. (Read 27741 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 26, 2017, 03:52:45 PM
Bitcoin might end. We are going to war with NK. China and Russia might intervene on the side of NK. Then it will be a World War. When that happens, anything can happen. The Internet could easily end under the marshal law that all these countries would have to impose. Without the Internet, Bitcoin could easily flop by creating so many local nodes, that the tangled mess would never be sorted out.

Cool
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 03:22:46 PM
No the bitcoin will never end
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 03:21:15 PM
Just like a company on stocks, I think Bitcoin is just undergoing its seasonal dip. I believe it will eventually get back on its growth again just like today, it shows an upward shift in its growth the last update.

Bitcoin will never end, this is because more and more people and countries are embracing Bitcoin. And as far as it is  many more will gradually be seeing the light and very soon more and more Investments will be transacting. The price value have been appreciating since yesterday, this is a great encouragement.
Activity: 84
December 26, 2017, 03:20:07 PM
Really I think bitcoin is endless in our lives.Though many people are waiting for the fall of Bitcoin because they think that this is scam, but for me Bitcoin will never end and it will grow faster than before. So I belive that successful thing can never be ended nor be defeated and bitcoin is a successful currency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
Love Bitcoin
December 26, 2017, 03:08:35 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless people stop buying bitcoin.
Activity: 53
December 26, 2017, 03:08:16 PM
I think all the difficulty associate with bitcoin should be taken care of in terms​ of charges because with the rate bitcoin is going if an average person can't afford it plus high charges people will be force to adapt to other coins
copper member
Activity: 35
Symmetry Fund
December 26, 2017, 03:06:56 PM
Bitcoin's problem is transaction fee, it's getting higher than normal banking, and still could stuck for couple of days.
Another huge issue - miners, look.. there are over 200K unconfirmed transactions, they just switched lets say 70% of their power to mine bitcoin gold/cash (as it's more profitable) and all BTC transactions are now delayed.

copper member
Activity: 140
December 26, 2017, 03:04:33 PM
Bitcoin will be alive forever. This is growing each day. people more interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 79
Merit: 60
December 26, 2017, 03:03:49 PM
it will never be the end of bitcoin only that it will happen that it did not work for a while, but for a long time because of the big target of the people, but with this price there is no end to it
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 02:57:01 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Bitcoin still has a long life. The price is increasing every day. And if you want to invest in bitcoin you should do it right now because if you wait then every chance you get more money will vanish.
Activity: 42
December 26, 2017, 02:53:36 PM
Nah , bitcoin won't end because it's potiental is too much and there are tons of people who support it, helping it getting better and better day by day.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 02:29:35 PM
bitcoin will not end, there is a huge number of supporters actively using it. for investment I think it's a little too late because price is too high now
Activity: 99
December 26, 2017, 02:21:32 PM
No i don't know about it.But i think bitcoin can't die anytime.Because bitcoin is a top cryptocurrency in the world.If any country banned bitcoin but can't stop bitcoin.People will use bitcoin in other way.So bitcoin cannot die anymore.thank you.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
December 26, 2017, 02:10:44 PM
I do not think so. Bitcoin is financially stable since they perform excellent in this industry and I don’t see anything that will leads them into a lost.
In fact they will live longer in this world because of the achievements they received and the bitcoin community will rise again.
Activity: 55
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
December 26, 2017, 01:01:53 PM
Sooner or later bitcoin will end anyway
Activity: 126
December 26, 2017, 12:54:53 PM
No, Bitcoin will not die.  There are many people who invested in it. We have many new users coming to Bitcoin and who are investing and adopting bitcoin so it is a positive sign and which shows that Bitcoin will not die. Secondly, It is never too late to invest, You always have to take the risk if you are investing your money in something So, You can invest your money in Bitcoin who knows what happen in coming days.
Activity: 42
December 26, 2017, 12:52:17 PM
Bitcoin can never be ended. You can lie down for it. Here's a lot of invsat benefit.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
December 26, 2017, 12:23:39 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Bitcoin could have been replaced with another coin, but not for now. More and more investors believe that bitcoin will strengthen Bitcoin to stay afloat. I think it's not too late to invest because Bitcoin will stay strong in the future.

I think that Bitcoin has already evolved and everyone is aware of its success. I do not think that something could threaten him at this moment. The only obstacles are people who are sometimes too greedy.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 11:55:34 AM
I probably say yes there's a possibility and one of our risk is the Government because it can give attention and it has possibility to end bitcoin. Somehow government have care about our fellow citizens or country rather to prevent those arguments about guns even those having connection within the illegal drugs. To all bitcoiners it might sound for us anxious but dont lose hope until theres a bitcoin lets accumulate our own money.
Activity: 122
December 26, 2017, 10:42:46 AM
As long as there are still users of this kind of cryptocurrency, more people getting to know this, more countries accepting it legally, the price are being reasonable, bitcoin will never end Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: