Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 91. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 26, 2017, 08:17:04 AM
I don't think bitcoin will be end because Trump is the one that supporting for Bitcoin.
Trump doesn't have to do with bitcoin. It is simply supported by the whole community so bitcoin will stay and for those aspiring investors, don't just ask if it's time to invest to bitcoin. Do your own research if you have read somebody ordering you or giving you tips that bitcoin investment is the best thing today, then don't think twice instead invest already.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
December 26, 2017, 08:05:52 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I believe that bitcoin's value will constantly increase so it is never too late to invest in bitcoins, And as bitcoin gaining popularity , people who will invest and in bitcoin will also increase that's why its value will also increase.

is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
No, If you will understand how people think, You will learned that it will be impossible for bitcoin to be down or destroy as people will keep buying and selling bitcoin unless a sudden unusual thing happen like the whole worlds has no internet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
December 26, 2017, 07:57:52 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

For me, i think bitcoin will not end because of its popularity and many people are investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin now is growing and value is increasing. Its not late to buy bitcoin because you can use it in investment or wait till the price decrease and then invest your money and wait till it increase . There's a chance thar bitcoin will go down, but then we dont know when it goea down.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 07:49:33 AM
I believe Bitcoin will survive in the long term unless a vastly better technology replaces it. I see absolutely zero threat to Bitcoin from a government or bank controlled “cryptocurrency”.
Activity: 115
December 26, 2017, 07:36:29 AM
I don't think bitcoin will be end because Trump is the one that supporting for Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 26, 2017, 07:10:55 AM
Whether or not depends on the market of buying and selling bitcoin itself, can end up may also be replaced with the others
Surely this will happen and we will be seeing the whole world just getting into this bitcoin. Even now, like from last few weeks and some months, there has been more intense behavior of people and this they started to join bitcoin world. Now they are doing amazing with it and that is the reason, when someone else sees them they come to know about it and this chain continues.
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
December 26, 2017, 06:56:50 AM
I never think bit coin will end in future, But defeneedly bit coin will replace another coin. I gess that coin is the Ripple. Because Ripple is set up for banking purposes. Banks have 75% of Ripple coins in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 06:47:55 AM

I think bitcoin will not end but it will become more famous and more expensive, so buy bitcoin at any price is not necessary to wait for the price to fall because bitcoin prices will continue to rise and there is still a chance to profit
Activity: 109
December 26, 2017, 06:45:33 AM
I don't think so if bitcoin is going down but until it's already have I will grab the chances to continue my bitcoin.but I think bitcoin is doesn't end yet.hoping that bitcoin is still be going safe and continued for a long long years.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 26, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

I think it's possible that bitcoin will also drop and be replaced by other coins. but the length of time is still very long. to invest my taste is not too late. I am sure 2018 later the price will exceed from today
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
December 26, 2017, 06:34:59 AM
I dont think that there will be an end to btc unless the interference of the government against btc will happen but hopefully  the btc as for now is still safe and in under to further future improvements .It wont probably end since it's an new modern technology specially created for currency
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 26, 2017, 06:33:48 AM
for me i think as long as many people investing in bitcoin ,bitcoin will never end
Activity: 89
December 26, 2017, 06:30:48 AM

Well based on the market trending I think it is impossible thay Bitcoin will end. This is just the peak of popularity of bitcoin and many investors now are attracted to invest with the growing price of bitcoin and the possible profit investors might earn. It is not too late to invest if you have enough funds go and invest.
Activity: 23
December 26, 2017, 06:25:29 AM
See bitcoin atm is rising in price and it is one of the most secured cryptocurrency and there is a huge demand for it so it wont end easily !!
Activity: 182
December 26, 2017, 05:52:51 AM
i think the bitcoin will not end and also it cannot be stopped till 10 years more because the total supply of the bitcoin is 21,000,000 BTC and also in circulation there are still 16,763,650 BTC so it cannot be end
Activity: 364
December 26, 2017, 05:42:33 AM
Bitcoin never end until we have internet connection, but their is a limit of mining. one day mining will be stop !
Activity: 238
December 26, 2017, 05:30:30 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not end in the near future, because currently bitcoin still leads as digital money in this world. It's not too late to invest bitcoin, because if you delay the investment it will usually be sorry. The possibility of bitcoin will drop, but rarely does it occur.
Never will bitcoin end now because an item in the market die only when for long time there is no customer of that item in market but if we see the history of bitcoin then the customers of bitcoin is large number and still they are increasing due to which bitcoin life is also inceasing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 05:17:55 AM
No i think that it will not end. It is most popular crypto currency and it's price in the market is also very high. It is the time for Bitcoin now and it is been known by everyone nowadays. I think it will rise further and has great future ahead.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 05:16:24 AM

Bitcoin will not be end,will never end,why?because of many users and investors and look at the numbers of user and investor it is  a lot right?,so stop asking like that trust yourself and trust bitcoin lets support it and it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.i dont want it to be end because bitcoin helped a lot of people to have a chance to become a rich person and bitcoin give an opportunity to have their own job to have a income and of course to supply their needs and finance.I believe bitcoin will stay as much as we are here to use and to invest here.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 05:16:14 AM
At present, the bitcoin market is being shared by other crypto types. I think in the future bitcoin will end. I think bitcoin will be replaced by other digital money. When the need to use bitcoin is gone, it will disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: