Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 90. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 10:34:53 AM
in the world, of course, everything can happen, but looking at the cost of bitcoin and the technology of its extraction - it can't end
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 26, 2017, 10:29:57 AM
Bitcoin will not end because the price of bitcoin is still fighting to the top and as you can see the people are still loving bitcoin and they are not losing hope that bitcoin might get up to more than $30000 price for the incoming year of 2018. I really think that there are still years to come to bitcoin and this is not the end for bitcoin.
Anything can happen in this world.No one can predict the future.But I think that the way Bitcoin has spread its roots all over the world and is getting famous day by day,maybe in the future it can come to the position from where it started.But for now it has got many users which are increasing day by day.People are investing more in Bitcoin as they know that they will receive large profits in a short period of time.It can also compete with the fiat currency too.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
December 26, 2017, 10:14:01 AM
Bitcoin will not end because the price of bitcoin is still fighting to the top and as you can see the people are still loving bitcoin and they are not losing hope that bitcoin might get up to more than $30000 price for the incoming year of 2018. I really think that there are still years to come to bitcoin and this is not the end for bitcoin.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 10:03:38 AM
guessing the future is very difficult, either bitcoin will be more popular or dimming.
for now it is never too late to invest with bitcoin and for the price it can go up and down.
it all depends on your desire to invest.
Activity: 261
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 09:57:18 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Bitcoin could have been replaced with another coin, but not for now. More and more investors believe that bitcoin will strengthen Bitcoin to stay afloat. I think it's not too late to invest because Bitcoin will stay strong in the future.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 09:55:49 AM
Yes maybe. In these world nothing possible, bitcoin was a digital currency that can be end or die any time.

I agree with you, because it may just be the internet at some point is going to die, and not
cover the possibility of bitcoin will not die, because with the changing times in this era, people already know a lot about bitcoin, and it would make the bitcoin continue to exist.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 09:55:07 AM
Of course, bitcoin will not last forever. Sooner or later it will be replaced by a better cryptocurrency. Perhaps it will be an etherium. Today I would prefer to invest in the etherium, and not in bitcoin.

No one really knows as to when will bitcoin end, or is there any possibility that it will end. Although, bitcoin as of now drops, but it just recover after how many days. And as of the moment, I don't see any sign that it will end. Investing in etherium is profitable, but you can't earn huge profit in a short period, unlike bitcoin. I still prefer bitcoin, however, I'm planning to invest also in alts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 09:45:54 AM
Yes maybe. In these world nothing possible, bitcoin was a digital currency that can be end or die any time.
Activity: 36
December 26, 2017, 09:45:47 AM
Bitcoin will never end as it starts a new ecosystem where it doesn’t cost that much to start a new bitcoin company, it doesn’t cost much to start owning bitcoin either, and it is a much more efficient way of moving money around the world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 09:34:27 AM
I dont think bitcoin will end. Many people have bitcoin. And there is many store who accept bitcoin as a payment. Bitcoin will find it's own use in the future for sure.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
December 26, 2017, 09:16:12 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

i think bitcoin will never end, becausse of the demand of it. And it's use for everday transactions and cash outs.. The possibility that bitcoin instiction , if the miners will stop mining bitcoin it will cause crisis to bitcoin community , the transaction could have problem if ever ,miners end bitcoin mining. A lot of unconfirm transcation will occur. But we know that it will never happen ..  For replacing bitcoin as mainstream currency ,Yeah, its possible but it takes time to beat bitcoin they will take a long road to achieve bitcoins reputation and be on top ..
There is anything possible but as far as the existence of bitcoin is concerned, I will certainly support your stance in this regard because bitcoin is the oldest currency of the crypto world and there is no other coin which is having tendency of replacing it forever. Well what I personally believe is that this coin is not going to lose its popularity even after 10 to 20 years from now because of the way it is increasing in value.
Activity: 224
December 26, 2017, 09:01:59 AM
Of course, bitcoin will not last forever. Sooner or later it will be replaced by a better cryptocurrency. Perhaps it will be an etherium. Today I would prefer to invest in the etherium, and not in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 08:48:45 AM

Of course there will be a chance that the bitcoins will come to an end, because all things come to an end even the nature qonders come to an end. But like any other things they will be here staying for a long time this is just their prime and they arw just getting started and they will never go down that fast. They will go down in the future but today butcoins have the trust of a bunch of people all around the world and it is hard to lose.
Activity: 126
December 26, 2017, 08:48:08 AM
Actually nobody no what will happen. Bitcoin is a virtual currency and a fixed amount of bitcoin will release. Day by day the value of bitcoin is increasing and popular in the world. So, the business of bitcoin is so good. In order to business profit their will no tension to stop or end bitcoin as well.  
Activity: 94
December 26, 2017, 08:43:29 AM

Cмиcл iнвecтyвaти є. Якщo бiтoк бyдe знищeний, кpax пiдe для вcix кpиптoвaлют
Activity: 9
December 26, 2017, 08:41:58 AM
a developer aka developer bitcoin. a post wrestle with bitcoin for five years, and produce software bitcoin used by millions of users, Hearn it argues bitcoin was approached his death. "bitcoin is an experiment, and the same as most of the experiment, they can fail. so you should not invest in it (bitcoin) that can make you lose," said Hearn in his blog, medium.com. a post from used in 2009, bitcoin is quite popular. However, due to security issues uncertain, finally countries prohibiting the presence of bitcoin, such as Thailand. Indonesia start early 2014 already legalize use bitcoin. according Hearn, there are many factors that makes the fate of bitcoin already at the end of the Horn, one is the failure of the world community addressing the presence of bitcoin. well, through a blog that, Hearn mention the main cause of failure bitcoin, such as 5 this.
Activity: 47
December 26, 2017, 08:39:33 AM

Bitcoin will not end it is just starting its peak point. It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin specially if you are into long term investment. The volatility of the market is already given and the value of bitcoin might go down but definitely it would not go down under. The price might go down but it will recover and might go even much more higher.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 08:37:08 AM
I think bitcoin wouldn't end yet, especially when it's just getting popular nowadays. I'm seeing your question as if it would end badly (like running out of value or something), and for that, I think it wouldn't, since we treat it today as something worth giving a shot at it. We might not see any downside to it yet, but just be prepared if something would happen.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 08:36:38 AM
Everything may happen and there is a time, I'm sure that bitcoin will not last forever for many things, for example is a better competitor coin than bitcoin so bitcoin end.
Activity: 31
December 26, 2017, 08:20:05 AM
if we protect and take care of btc properly it might still go on and on
Pages:
Jump to: