Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 93. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
December 24, 2017, 06:32:46 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Bitcoin still superior than other cryptocurrency.
in thousand years bitcoin will still dominated in the world of digital currency.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 06:31:18 AM
I Think Not
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 24, 2017, 06:28:39 AM
Bitcoin will not end, even I think Bitcoin has just started, Bitcoin has attracted a lot of sympathy from investors, and that's great...

I like your positive views about bitcoin, since the beginning, we saw its own progress and many difficulties have been faced but still, not all but most of the people have shown their faith in it. But you should also remember that anything might happen in the future.
Activity: 484
December 24, 2017, 06:16:00 AM
It will end but not at this moment when it still brings huge profits to the whales so it will end at a time when it no longer has the potential to make a profit.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
December 24, 2017, 06:14:30 AM
Bitcoin will not end, even I think Bitcoin has just started, Bitcoin has attracted a lot of sympathy from investors, and that's great...
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 05:56:11 AM
Because of the stability of bitcoin now, I think bitcoin will not end or if it will end, it will take long time to diminish or totally dissolve the bitcoin. Also, bitcoin had a great impact on ones economy so instead of dissolving it, maybe the government will adopt or get the idea of bitcoin so one's economy may get higher.
Activity: 50
December 23, 2017, 01:14:01 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

every thing will end. bitcoin will end when Hashgraph or other replace it.

no time is too early to use bitcoin and invest.

bitcoin always down and up
Activity: 322
December 23, 2017, 11:18:47 AM

Bitcoins will come to an end just like any other things in this world but not this time this is yheir strongest year for me and they are just getting started to make their own name in the world and they will not come to an end yet i think that it will be decades before that thing happens. Because a lot of people especially businessmen and businessminded like thing thing they invested in these and make monwy out of it. A lot of people wants an easy money and bitcoins can provide that thing that is why they are growing.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
December 23, 2017, 10:39:09 AM

bitcoin will continue to grow in value from year to year. so it's not too late to get started right now. there is still enough time to enjoy the bitcoin results.
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 10:25:33 AM

not too late to start bitcoin. indeed a lot of coins that become rivals of bitcoin. but to replace bitcoin is difficult. the difference in the value of bitcoin and coin prices is very high.
Bitcoin will not end it will survives forever because world need bitcoin every single country know that how important bitcoin is for them some of the countries have make bitcoin legal bitcoin is playing a very good role in economy of many country so bitcoin demand is still high and when demand is high its mean world need bitcoin and for that’s bitcoin will be survive bitcoin is now unstoppable and it’s here to be on the top of all currency.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 04:02:35 AM
it will not be lost and will not finish bitcoin until someone has invested it here and users because it continues to increase value until there is this release.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
December 23, 2017, 03:54:42 AM
I don't figure BTC will end. BTC is coursing inside the market. BTC is too intense contrasted with different cryptographic forms of money. It is never past the point where it is possible to put resources into BTC. BTC's esteem dependably varies. At some point or another its esteem will diminish altogether. On the off chance that that happens that is the best time to purchase BTCs.
Merit: 251
Futurov
December 23, 2017, 03:21:14 AM
Yes it is possible that bitcoin will meet its end but it would take years before that happens especially when bitcoin's demand right now is very high and the hype level for such a currency tops over the rest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 02:57:36 AM
it is very unlikely that Bitcoin will die now, Bitcoin investors are getting more and this will make the future of Bitcoin become brighter so Bitcoin will not die
As a believer, we should consider that downfall might happen its just a correction where support needed being tested, bitcoin won't die
as its already gain much attention, lucky for those who wait till this dip and able to buy, bounce back will happen anytime.
Activity: 294
December 23, 2017, 02:42:46 AM
Bitcoin will nor decilne. i don't have a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies but bitcoin is extraction meaning no one can wipe out it even even if someone will make something bigger no one can exasperation the indigenous. bitcoin already built it's own legacy in this business that's in this business that's why i think it will not halt.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 01:39:53 AM
i think yes. but not in the near future, it will get more popularity 10 or 20 years more , then another technology wich is safer and cheaper will overcome bitcoin. this is my personal idea
May be we don’t predict the real future about bitcoin. But the real future of bitcoin is predictable. There are some aspects in sense of economics that we predict future of crypto currency. As take the example of bitcoin. More and more people entering to bitcoin community. It predicts that bitcoin well survive because people like bitcoin. Talking about price and value. Its price and value rising day by day. It predicts that bitcoin will survive. Many countries interested in trading bitcoin like japan and United States.

It is decentralized currency but still they trade. It predicts that bitcoin will survive. I predict that bitcoin will be more profitable currency of the future with comparison of the above aspects.
Activity: 72
December 23, 2017, 01:27:01 AM
Once bitcoin reaches its peak price I'm sure it it will end. Also, if all investors will cash in. There are many factors to consider if the bitcoin will die or not.
Activity: 210
December 23, 2017, 01:02:15 AM
it is very unlikely that Bitcoin will die now, Bitcoin investors are getting more and this will make the future of Bitcoin become brighter so Bitcoin will not die
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
December 23, 2017, 12:59:11 AM
bitcoin will not end as long as there is internet..internet that be a bitcoin support and also over time bitcoin start in many lyrics by people around the world, either from the lower circle to the top
so....bitcoin will not end up even more popular in the future
Activity: 378
December 23, 2017, 12:41:03 AM
i think the opposition are doing a lot to shown down the bitcoin but the bitcoin will not end because the bitcoin is used by every third person and the bitcoin will not end forever. the big investors are moving to the crypto market and they are very happy with this. bitcoin is servicing in this tough competition and now the price is reach to $14640 which is good as compared to the previous day.
Pages:
Jump to: